Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

in order of who we need to get imo:

Gundogan, Kroos, Pjanic, Moutinho, Ander Herrera.

We need a ball distributor, a playmaker, those are the only one's that maybe we could buy.

If we cant get any of them, i would just go for the other best CMs.. Pogba, Vidal, Witsel, Gustavo, Fernando, depends on who would be in the market.

in order of who we need to get imo:

Gundogan, Kroos, Pjanic, Moutinho, Ander Herrera.

We need a ball distributor, a playmaker, those are the only one's that maybe we could buy.

If we cant get any of them, i would just go for the other best CMs.. Pogba, Vidal, Witsel, Gustavo, Fernando, depends on who would be in the market.

rakitic?

Some of you do have a tendency to think real life football is similar to that game, Football Manager.

I think those players you mentioned - Rakitic, Kovacic, Delph, Belhanda and many others are not even on Mourinho's radar tbh.

IF Jose will try to buy someone to partner Matic, then be sure it will be some world-class CM, a proven guy that can play in the pivot (Modric, Vidal etc). That area of the pitch is the most important part in Jose's philosophy and I don't think he'll go for a 20 year-old guy there, or some random midfielder playing for mid-table teams in Spain, France or Italy.

And one more thing - I don't know why Jose would sign another young player for the pivot when there are already plenty of talented guys at Chelsea - Chalobah, Baker, Loftus-Cheek, Swift. I'd take any of those over Kovacic at any time.

Some of you do have a tendency to think real life football is similar to that game, Football Manager.

I think those players you mentioned - Rakitic, Kovacic, Delph, Belhanda and many others are not even on Mourinho's radar tbh.

IF Jose will try to buy someone to partner Matic, then be sure it will be some world-class CM, a proven guy that can play in the pivot (Modric, Vidal etc). That area of the pitch is the most important part in Jose's philosophy and I don't think he'll go for a 20 year-old guy there, or some random midfielder playing for mid-table teams in Spain, France or Italy.

And one more thing - I don't know why Jose would sign another young player for the pivot when there are already plenty of talented guys at Chelsea - Chalobah, Baker, Loftus-Cheek, Swift. I'd take any of those over Kovacic at any time.

PJANIC!

Couldnt agree more, but I dont think there are world class cms available (Modric, Kroos, Vidal, etc). That means we will have to pick from available ones and Pjanic/Rakitic might work. I said before, Mourinho wont buy young, potentialy good CM. He will go after experienced, quality one. As there are no world class CMs available, he might go after 'Thiago Motta' type; cheaper, experienced and quality.

The last thing, Modric would be ideal but IF Real wants to sell him, I think they would want Oscar/Hazard/xxx instead of money, and I dont want that.

which of our loanies is better compare to Kovacic style of play. Would want boga to make it and Jose walk to been a world bitter. Atsu, chalobah will advance on Jose, hope they make here

None of then are dribblers... We have some class players but none of them will ever have the dribbling skills Kova already has at 18. If you're looking at our Chalobah, Baker or Loftus-Cheek we're talking about 250k-500k players (maybe Chalobah is worth more now but I doubt it). Kovacic at 18 yrs old cost a cash strapped inter Milan 10m. McEachran in past years was looking like he has the ability to stick to the ball but he's just a bit slow and wouldn't get raped trying to really dribble in the midfield. Despite their lake of stellar dribbling we have an amazing pick of youth playing centrally. Boga is still young and who knows what our attacking midfield will be when he is ready, it still won't be easy however. A lot of time to wait on Boga. If you want more straight answer its Baker, Baker is closer to Kova because he can play all over the midfield and feel comfortable anywhere. Like Kova his body is not the greatest physical tool but manages really well to use what he has, Baker also lacks the trickery of Kova.

None of then are dribblers... We have some class players but none of them will ever have the dribbling skills Kova already has at 18. If you're looking at our Chalobah, Baker or Loftus-Cheek we're talking about 250k-500k players (maybe Chalobah is worth more now but I doubt it). Kovacic at 18 yrs old cost a cash strapped inter Milan 10m. McEachran in past years was looking like he has the ability to stick to the ball but he's just a bit slow and wouldn't get raped trying to really dribble in the midfield. Despite their lake of stellar dribbling we have an amazing pick of youth playing centrally. Boga is still young and who knows what our attacking midfield will be when he is ready, it still won't be easy however. A lot of time to wait on Boga. If you want more straight answer its Baker, Baker is closer to Kova because he can play all over the midfield and feel comfortable anywhere. Like Kova his body is not the greatest physical tool but manages really well to use what he has, Baker also lacks the trickery of Kova.

I just hope Boga doesn't turn out to be another Kakuta... as in great at youth level..but lacks the consistency to make the step up to the first team.

I always felt we should of went for Bony.

Strong player with a presence and has good shot.

I said this a few weeks back. If we assume Torres, Lukaku and Ba leave he would be a great third choice alongside a top class striker, Eto' and himself.