Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

For the reported price, £11.5M, can't believe we aren't after him

Liverpool lead Manchester City and Monaco in the race for Real Madrid left-back Fabio Coentrao

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-fabio-coentrao-3380305#ixzz2y9TfOhy5
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

City again linked with Mangala, even Suarez (lol), while United looks closely for Gundogan and Reus...

Despite I want us to work more with youth like Lukaku, I will be pissed if City/United/Lpool improve their teams with world class players, while we dont. We should stay as much competitive, we already have plenty of young players like Azpi, Zouma, Oscar, Hazard, Lukaku,...we need to buy some proven quality, its what will make us more consistent. We need to go after quality, not quantity.

Generaly I dont believe we can integrate 20 y.o. (maybe only Lukaku) in starting eleven and give him week in week out chances, while staying in touch with PL or CL trophy next year. We could do that in summer with Lukaku (when we had shit strikers), or Sturridge few years ago, but our board prefers older players. Im sure we wouldnt finish lower than 3rd with Lukaku this season, the great bonus would be that we would have Lukaku with year of playing for us ahead of next season. Mou didnt trust him, despite being transition period (time to replace old with new) and now he will face it. Should we make Lukaku starter this year, he could actualy become realy good next season.

Is there any Arsenal player you would take?

For me Ramsey and maybe Wilshere. But don't trust any of them to stay healthy, but we have better medical trainers though.

Just Wilshere or Ramsey, I think either would be fantastic next to Matic in the pivot.

For me Ramsey and maybe Wilshere. But don't trust any of them to stay healthy, but we have better medical trainers though.

maybe chamberlain because he is english and quite good for 20 y.o

No and Mourinho wouldn't take any of those marshmallows either.

On another note Kovacic made a decent second half appearance against Bologna. That doesn't look like a 19 year old who never gets to play, still a work in progress but he's going to be a rare type.

Yes, which is exactly why we shouldn't want him...

If they're asking the question of which Arse player I'd have here he's probably the only one for me. Walcott if he could stay fit.

Blame Wenger for his squad being soft, not the players. Can't believe people here would turn down players like Ramsey, Wilshere or Chambo.

Maybe not Ramsey but even then, we can find a better fit. We have more use for OX but even then, Arsenal wouldn't let him go cheap or to us so he's not worth the effort.

Blame Wenger for his squad being soft, not the players. Can't believe people here would turn down players like Ramsey, Wilshere or Chambo.

Exactly!! I think wenger's system is ruining the players.

I'll take ozil I saw in madrid in a heartbeat. Even mourinho said he's the best attacking mid in the world.

Daily Mail running an "exclusive" saying that Kroos has said he wants to go to United.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2599705/EXCLUSIVE-Kroos-wants-join-Man-United-boost-Moyes-Bayern-dig-heels-in.html

Would be terrible to see him go there. He'd be just as perfect for them as he would be for us. It doesn't even seem like he'd be that expensive either.

It is the Mail, but still. Rumors getting stronger and stronger.