Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Sell Hazard!?

LOOOOOOOL!

Are we Arsenal now? What's with all of this "sell to buy" being the only way we can buy players now? It's like we've turned into Everton now according to the media. There is absolutely NO way we'd be that scared of FFP when the likes of City, PSG, Madrid, Bayern, and soon to be Arsenal and United are going to be spending hundreds of millions.

Mind you, I never said that a CM, fullback and a striker weren't needed before an AM.

What I understand is that no one is able to create anything except for Hazard. And I know Reus will be able to do the same. It's not a "system buy" like a CM, its simply adding quality, which we're currently lacking, no need to understand the way our team plays..

Well, let's make the other changes and use what we already have before investing more money there. I wanted someone like Yarmolenko last summer (who is ~188cm) but Chelsea got Schuerrle and Willian. I think Yarmolenko offers something that no one else can offer in our squad. But I am not advocating that a new winger should be a high priority after the choices of last summer; work with what we have in attacking midfield or forget the "AM" and just use a 4-3-3.

Time for an overhaul: Eto'o, Torres and Ba heading for Chelsea exit as Mourinho looks to Mandzukic and top target Costa

Chelsea face Eden Hazard or Oscar transfer to fund swoops for "real strikers" Diego Costa and Mario Mandkuzic

Mourinho has received the green light from Roman Abramovich to offload ALL four senior strikers

Mourinho is looking to sell £35m-rated David Luiz, with Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich the most likely options if Barcelona's two-
window transfer ban is upheld.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...hazard-3362879

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ce=twitterfeed

There was a meeting yesterday in a Madrid restaurant between Falcao, his agent (Jorge Mendes), Txiki (City's director of football), Florentino, the owner of Monaco (Rybolovlev) and Peter Lim (that super rich dude that tried to buy Valencia some months ago).

The Spanish media is anticipating some interesting moves - Di Maria to Monaco, Falcao to City and Aguero to Madrid.

Here is where I read it http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/futbol/real_madrid/Florentino_Perez-Falcao-Real_Madrid_2_1774005138.html

Sell Hazard!?

LOOOOOOOL!

Are we Arsenal now? What's with all of this "sell to buy" being the only way we can buy players now? It's like we've turned into Everton now according to the media. There is absolutely NO way we'd be that scared of FFP when the likes of City, PSG, Madrid, Bayern, and soon to be Arsenal and United are going to be spending hundreds of millions.

Sell Hazard and use that money to sign Cavani+Vidal+Gritzeman? Yh I would do that. If it means we get around £150m for him.

I really hope that the "first sell than buy" reports are not true. nobody is giving anything about FFP besides us as it looks. City are buying for fun, PSG and Co too. so they must be confident that FFP is a joke. if we dont get the right business done in the summer, we can forget any title chances and should be happy with 3rd or 4th place. Spurs will be stronger, Pool will be stronger, City will be stronger and I dont think that United will be as bad as now. we really have to buy new players while not losing on quantity if we want to compete.

Doumbia is a decent player but would not be first choice I think.

Why will we have to but the likes of City, PSG or Monaco won't?! Or United can reportedly spend over £100m in the summer having spent £70m this season?!

Selling off the deadwood in our squad, and also possibly likes of lukaku and Luiz will raise significant funds and drastically slash our wage bill. Complete load of bollocks!

Why will we have to but the likes of City, PSG or Monaco won't?! Or United can reportedly spend over £100m in the summer having spent £70m this season?!

Selling off the deadwood in our squad, and also possibly likes of lukaku and Luiz will raise significant funds and drastically slash our wage bill. Complete load of bollocks!

Indeed but it makes headlines :)