Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

A lot of people rave about his passing range and vision tbh so hopefully he'll display these qualities next season.

His passing ability is like Lampard's, it's pretty good but he's no DLP/regista. B2B player, but technically he's good.

We should get more experienced CM imo or get someone from youth or Ginkel. No point of buying Kovacic or Rabiot when we have Ginkel. If we buy, buy quality, we have plenty of young players already.

I wouldn't mention these guys if I didn't think they were exceptional quality and at the same time equally exceptional value.

4q882.gifBRl2OG.gif

I wouldn't mention these guys if I didn't think they were exceptional quality and at the same time equally exceptional value.

4q882.gifBRl2OG.gif

Playing for Chelsea in PL and CL is different thing. As Mou said we will be seriously competing for all titles next season and I dont think someone like Kovacic will do it in first season. I like him as a player and could turn great long term wise, but maybe we need someone in prime to keep consistancy and push team forward through all year.

4q882.gifBRl2OG.gif

Oh man getting Kovasic here would be a dream. He is going to be one of the best! And it's a shame he is stuck at Inter with less playing time than he should get.

GO GET HIM ROMAN :D

We should get more experienced CM imo or get someone from youth or Ginkel. No point of buying Kovacic or Rabiot when we have Ginkel. If we buy, buy quality, we have plenty of young players already.

Van Ginkel is a different type of player to the aforementioned, we need a DLP, it doesn't make sense not sign either ust because they're young and we have Van Ginkel.

The question is would we be able to fight for the title next season with that kind of signing or would we have to wait 3 - 4 years more to get the best out of them?

Should we sign someone else that is in his prime to fight for the title ?

The question is would we be able to fight for the title next season with that kind of signing or would we have to wait 3 - 4 years more to get the best out of them?

Should we sign someone else that is in his prime to fight for the title ?

Yes, that is definitely the right question, MVG shouldn't come into the equation of it.

I personally think that if no one experienced/reaching their prime is available then we should perhaps go for someone like Kovacic, who is already Inter's best player IMO.

The thought of having Hazard and Kovacic in the same team is just :wank2:

If they played together in the formation (wherever they connected) it would be called the black hole, opponents try to come in but they don't come out (if they do they come out really dizzy at least).

Never say never mate :)

We'll have to be very convincing to steal this kid away. Figo has called him an 'Investimento importante' and praised him so that won't help our cause. His contract runs until 2017 too... If we win a trophy (or trophies fingers crossed) I think we could have a lot of pull with these wonderkids let it be Kovacic or anybody else. If we could convince them of a future here most clubs would have to sell. Nobody likes a disgruntled player especially a 19 year old that feels the club is standing in his way of an opportunity, Champions league football has a lot of pull when your team is only in domestic leagues.

Never say never mate :)

Agreed!

I never thought we could get a wonderkid like Kurt Zouma but now we have him!

Kovacic will want Champions League football if he has any ambition. Playing for Mourinho should also be one of his top priorities if he wants to become one of the best.

Kovacic will want Champions League football if he has any ambition. Playing for Mourinho should also be one of his top priorities if he wants to become one of the best.

Some days ago I was screaming out loud for a new CM to partner Matic, but I changed my mind after seeing David Luiz today. These two guys have had a great game and I think we've found the right partner for Matic. Jose only needs to let go of his ego (Luiz in midfield was Rafa's idea) and start playing him there on a regular basis. He can pass, he can defend, he can tackle, he can go forward, he can shoot, he is a great update to Ramires and the best thing about this is that you can fill that spot for free, you don't have to worry about having to spend another €40-50M for a new midfielder.