Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

When did I say he is in the same league as modric,kroos, bastian??? The only reason I keep bringing up lars is cos he is GOOD and a very gettable target compared to vidal, pogba, witsel who won't just cost us a fortune but most of them won't be willing to move.

Also how can u say he does not have vision. Plus how many of the midfielders except for modric take on 2 or 3 players and dribble past them. Dint know we wanted iniesta for that matter. I for one have never seen bastian do that, or khedira for that matter. Even our own super frank for that matter. Since when does dribbling become this big a criteria. Leave that to the hazards and oscars and willians. What should be the most importabt criteria is quick, workrate, passing thru the channels. He is good in all. Add to that that he is just 24. I don't see how he would not make the grade here.

So do you seriously consider Lars Bender as that playmaker we need next to Matic?

No chance Juve sell Vidal.Better chance of getting Pogba imo.

I'm not so sure. Pogba may be seen as the next big superstar who's young and can be the face of the club. I don't watch Juve often so I have to ask, which of the two seems to be more important to them? If say £35-40m were offered for Vidal do you think they'd sell?

He doesn't seem like a big superstar player who I can never see moving. I think they'd sell if the right offer came in.

I'm not so sure. Pogba may be seen as the next big superstar who's young and can be the face of the club. I don't watch Juve often so I have to ask, which of the two seems to be more important to them? If say £35-40m were offered for Vidal do you think they'd sell?

He doesn't seem like a big superstar player who I can never see moving. I think they'd sell if the right offer came in.

Vidal is a massive key player for sure.

And he's the kind of player they wont let go..

Gundogan would be fucking perfect. Not too expensive, young, fits system and world class potential. Too bad his back problems take so much time. But if he recovers and for 25mio, that would be amazing.

Even if i like the prospect of having someone like Gundogan, Witsel, Vidal next to Matic, i think Pogba would be better.

He is 20 and from the Man U Academy, would he become homegrown with one more season with us?

He is really really good and only 20 and we would have a fucking world class pivot for the next ten years to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGfC_32hCCE#t=0

PSG and probably Madrid want Pogba. we wont get him, useless to talk about him. beside this, we wont pay that much for him, as we will buy a striker most likely too and Mou wants to play with the FFP rules.

and Vidal wont be sold by any means. Juve arent a seller club and he himself just signed a new contract few months ago.

PSG and probably Madrid want Pogba. we wont get him, useless to talk about him. beside this, we wont pay that much for him, as we will buy a striker most likely too and Mou wants to play with the FFP rules.

and Vidal wont be sold by any means. Juve arent a seller club and he himself just signed a new contract few months ago.

Laurent Blanc (PSG manager) told yesterday that he doesn't need Pogba and doesn't want him (since Cabaye signing they have Matuidi, Cabaye, Motta and Verratti that's already insane)

Of course manager has so much right to say in transfer, does he? No. PSG president repeatedly showed interest on Pogba and president of Juventus admitted it as well. Pogba is destined to go to PSG or Real Madrid. We can't throw 80m like they do and we don't have any advantages over them either. (Real - Zidane, PSG - Money and French club) Useless to talk about. There is a reason why we are no longer connected to Pogba for a while. Man can dream, yes. But there are some players who are unrealistic target for us and keep talking about them is pointless and is nothing more than masterbation (ex) Cavani, Pogba) No. They will not come.

Vidal has many years left in his contract and Juventus will never let him go unless we offer moon and stars. (Mou said we can't due to FFP) Gundogan is broken good. His injury history is really scary. Do you want to have German Hagreves in our team? Who plays for FC Hospital while receiving huge paycheck week in and week out? Realistic target would be one of Jackson Martinez, Costa, Balotelli to solve strike woes, one of Shaw or Rodriguez for long term LB solution, and some prospects who may or may not make it. Mou told many times we will only get 2-3 key signings this summer. anyway.

Just seen some of these posts not but that is ludicrous to suggest Bamford is better than Eto'o or even Ba. Bamford is scoring goals but it is not the PL. If he made the step up to the PL right now he would struggle. Just because you see him scoring goals don't be naive to think he is better than our current strikers because he is not at all ready for us and him being out on loan will benefit him. If Ba was at that level he would be scoring goals galore. Just remember his goal record at Newcastle. He just has not had the same impact at Chelsea. There is a huge difference in quality between the PL and Championship.

So as per u what does he needs to do to get into the first team? because he shouldnt be getting a chance on his current form.

For me, he is doing what a striker should be doing which is scoring goals and clearly better than our strikers. From the current pool of resources we have, doesnt that warranty him game time!

While we can feed a Torres for not being a striker but we cant give some game time to one who is actually doing his job! That is even more ludicrous!

You ask any juve fan and He or she will tell you how important Vidal is to them.Arguably the best player in their team and an absolute fan favourite who has many years on his contract and wants to stay there so imo no chance of us getting Vidal what so ever.

Pogba is angry with Conte tactics. He wants free role but at Juve he has to play very defensive. Thats why he wont join us. He is kind of player who wants to play attacking football ala Barca or Arsenal etc. He knows that Mou would limit his game even further here and thats why he wont come, especialy with Real, potentialy Barca and Psg knocking on his door. And he will probably cost 60mio or more.

Vidal is key part of Juve and a loyal player. Unless we offer 50mio, he wont go.

Realistic target remains Gundogan, but his injury history is terrible.

So as per u what does he needs to do to get into the first team? because he shouldnt be getting a chance on his current form.

For me, he is doing what a striker should be doing which is scoring goals and clearly better than our strikers. From the current pool of resources we have, doesnt that warranty him game time!

While we can feed a Torres for not being a striker but we cant give some game time to one who is actually doing his job! That is even more ludicrous!

He is scoring and that is good for him and us. However he is scoring in the Championship. Ba scored around 17 goals or so for Newcastle last season or so iirc but is finding the step up to Chelsea more difficult. With all respects to Bamford I reckon he is a dark horse to make it here but if you ask me would he get into double figures at us or another team in the PL right as of now I would say no. The step up is completely different. Playing regularly at Derby will improve llhis development rather than waiting here to play. He is also behind Lukaku who has played a full season in the PL and still finds himself out on loan and is better than Bamford.

He might take part in the pre-season friendlies but I expect him to go out on loan again as imo and Jose's I would assume he is not ready to make the mark at us just yet.

He is scoring and that is good for him and us. However he is scoring in the Championship. Ba scored around 17 goals or so for Newcastle last season or so iirc but is finding the step up to Chelsea more difficult. With all respects to Bamford I reckon he is a dark horse to make it here but if you ask me would he get into double figures at us or another team in the PL right as of now I would say no. The step up is completely different. Playing regularly at Derby will improve llhis development rather than waiting here to play. He is also behind Lukaku who has played a full season in the PL and still finds himself out on loan and is better than Bamford.

He might take part in the pre-season friendlies but I expect him to go out on loan again as imo and Jose's I would assume he is not ready to make the mark at us just yet.

I never said mentioned that he would be the first or second striker however from the pool of resources we have he is surely a good bet as a third striker. And as far as the push or the step up goes, U can do good where u r so if he is playing in the championship and doing well he can be provided the chance to showcase himself. because we keep talking abt the step up he would never get a chance at all if we dont give him a chance.

Anyways i m sure he would never get a chance at all out here but that is a different story altogether.

We shouldn't bother going for players who are impossible to have released, or require an extraordinary transfer fee or especially those that are injured. The one expected difficulty of the transfer should be a lot of competition for his signature, that's usually a decent indication of a high probability of satisfaction. Costa might be one of the more plausible targets as Atletico aren't afraid to sell and it might not require Courtois to be involved. But the truth is we don't really know exactly what the window will offer and we don't know what Mourinho will do with our players out on loan. At the moment there aren't too many players we should go in for 100%, Shaw is one of them but no other options mentioned here should really pressure us to go breaking the bank on a signing. We could gain a lot by taking a risk on our own boy Lukaku and some young competition like Alexandre Lacazette or Luis Muriel. If we keep going in the right tracks with a young talented team, and continue to get great young players than we could very well enter a new golden era in this club's progression.