Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Romeu is not what we need at all. also he isnt really shining at Valencia. MVG is a young lad, who hasnt played a minute yet (or more or less nothing), and has still to prove everything after a serious injury. I wouldnt count on these both, especially as Mourinho says, that we are title contenders next year. I think signing a proper CM is as much a priority, as a CF and a LB

Fully agree with you. Don't get why so many people don't see a cm as a priority.

Look at any top team in the world you'll see a dlp running around in their midfield.

Romeu is not what we need at all. also he isnt really shining at Valencia. MVG is a young lad, who hasnt played a minute yet (or more or less nothing), and has still to prove everything after a serious injury. I wouldnt count on these both, especially as Mourinho says, that we are title contenders next year. I think signing a proper CM is as much a priority, as a CF and a LB

Romeu had a slow start to his Valencia loan but lately he's been one of their best players and has started nearly all of their games for the past couple of months. I agree that he's not exactly what we need but if he plays well for the rest of the season it might be enough for Mourinho to at least consider giving him Mikel's place in the squad and getting rid of the Nigerian.

And yes, Van Ginkel's situation is very much unclear at the moment but he is close to making a return to full training and should have a good few months to impress Mourinho on the training field before the transfer window even opens. If he doesn't, then he could go on loan and enjoy a full season of regular first team football somewhere else before analyzing the situation again in 2015 but from what I've seen of this guy it would be a shame if he didn't get a chance next year.

Getting another central midfielder would basically require selling both Mikel and Romeu, as well as deciding not to extend Lampard's contract. Personally I wouldn't mind that happening and having Matic / Ramires / MvG / 'new signing' as our options at CM would be amazing but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Mourinho has in mind.

Romeu had a slow start to his Valencia loan but lately he's been one of their best players and has started nearly all of their games for the past couple of months. I agree that he's not exactly what we need but if he plays well for the rest of the season it might be enough for Mourinho to at least consider giving him Mikel's place in the squad and getting rid of the Nigerian.

And yes, Van Ginkel's situation is very much unclear at the moment but he is close to making a return to full training and should have a good few months to impress Mourinho on the training field before the transfer window even opens. If he doesn't, then he could go on loan and enjoy a full season of regular first team football somewhere else before analyzing the situation again in 2015 but from what I've seen of this guy it would be a shame if he didn't get a chance next year.

Getting another central midfielder would basically require selling both Mikel and Romeu, as well as deciding not to extend Lampard's contract. Personally I wouldn't mind that happening and having Matic / Ramires / MvG / 'new signing' as our options at CM would be amazing but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Mourinho has in mind.

Well, we would have:

Matic

Ramires

Lampard

Mikel

new signing

(dont count in MVG and Romeu). That would be 5 players for 2 positions. 4 are the minimum we need. I wouldnt say that it would be thaat much, especially considering Lampards age and the amount of games we have. futher there is a possibility of playing 4-3-3 maybe without Oscar too.

Out permanently:

Ba, Hilario, Kakuta, Cole, Moses, Marin, Dávila, Clifford, Pírez, Perica

Out on loan:

McEachran, Blackman, van Aanholt, Traoré, Omeruo, Cuevas, Delac, Wallace, T.Hazard, Lalkovic, Bamford, Atsu, Saville

In:

New left back, preferably Shaw

New striker, preferably Costa or Cavani

Out permanently:

Ba, Hilario, Kakuta, Cole, Moses, Marin, Dávila, Clifford, Pírez, Perica

Out on loan:

McEachran, Blackman, van Aanholt, Traoré, Omeruo, Cuevas, Delac, Wallace, T.Hazard, Lalkovic, Bamford, Atsu, Saville

In:

New left back, preferably Shaw

New striker, preferably Costa or Cavani

Out Perica??? We just got him in this window! Give him a little chance

I dont see reason why some people are complaining about january bussiness...

We brought Matic (finaly a very good DM for fair price), Salah and Zouma (future CB), while sold Mata (who was probably unhappy) and De Bruyne. Plus we made profit.

The real win comes from fact that City didnt buy any player at all, despite Im certain they wanted to strenghten their defence. Arsenal only bought Kim, while they failed to buy a striker they wanted. United bought Mata for 40mio, but not what they realy need; CM and CB. Newcastle is weaker because Cabaye left. Spurs didnt sign anyone aswell. It was a good transfer window all in all. And in summer its 100%, we will sign striker.

I dont see reason why some people are complaining about january bussiness...

We brought Matic (finaly a very good DM for fair price), Salah and Zouma (future CB), while sold Mata (who was probably unhappy) and De Bruyne. Plus we made profit.

The real win comes from fact that City didnt buy any player at all, despite Im certain they wanted to strenghten their defence. Arsenal only bought Kim, while they failed to buy a striker they wanted. United bought Mata for 40mio, but not what they realy need; CM and CB. Newcastle is weaker because Cabaye left. Spurs didnt sign anyone aswell. It was a good transfer window all in all. And in summer its 100%, we will sign striker.

I don't see anyone complaining though.. I think we can all agree that this was one of our best january windows

If mou don't like Lukaku, and if he gonna be sold.. My dream would be 2 strikers in:

- Cavani

- Costa (Torres in exchange)

- Shaw

option 1: Cavani, Costa, Schurlle or option 2, Cavani, Lukaku and Torres

All strikers out! BA, Eto'o and Torres. And then we could sell Moses, Kakuta, Bertrand/A Cole, Romeu, Marin and Lukaku???

If mou don't like Lukaku, and if he gonna be sold.. My dream would be 2 strikers in:

- Cavani

- Costa (Torres in exchange)

- Shaw

option 1: Cavani, Costa, Schurlle or option 2, Cavani, Lukaku and Torres

All strikers out! BA, Eto'o and Torres. And then we could sell Moses, Kakuta, Bertrand/A Cole, Romeu, Marin and Lukaku???

costa wont come in to play the second fiddle....

and people still believing mourinhos words? he said we would have a "quiet" january..yeah y'all see how quiet it was :)

The sooner the club realises that FFP is one big joke that will not be enforced, the sooner they can go out and spend big again without having to sell our best players.

Courtois

Azpi Luiz Terry Shaw

Pogba (or Vidal) Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Balotelli (or Costa)

That team would be able to take on any in the world - make it happen Roman!

The sooner the club realises that FFP is one big joke that will not be enforced, the sooner they can go out and spend big again!

Courtois

Azpi Luiz Terry Shaw

Pogba (or Vidal) Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Balotelli (or Costa)

That team would be able to take on any in the world - make it happen Roman!

Roman was one of the biggest supporters of FFP by most accounts and it benefits us to see it implemented so it's unlikely we'll try and undermine it.....

And Balotelli???

Roman was one of the biggest supporters of FFP by most accounts and it benefits us to see it implemented so it's unlikely we'll try and undermine it.....

And Balotelli???

Well in that case selling Luiz and Ramires should bring in about 55m and there's lots of other players on loan that can be sold like Moses and Romeu.

Yes Balotelli! How long would he be willing to play for a team not in the CL, and he did say he wanted to work with Mourinho again. Aside from his attitude (admittedly a big problem) he's the perfect forward for us - has it all with his peak still awaiting. Besides in the CL I assume Mourinho will be wanting to play counter attacking football against the likes of Bayern and Madrid - isn't Costa, the only viable alternative, too slow for that and plus how can anyone be sure that he won't be a £32m flop that's just had one good season?

Well in that case selling Luiz and Ramires should bring in about 55m and there's lots of other players on loan that can be sold like Moses and Romeu.

Yes Balotelli! How long would he be willing to play for a team not in the CL, and he did say he wanted to work with Mourinho again. Aside from his attitude (admittedly a big problem) he's the perfect forward for us - has it all with his peak still awaiting. Besides in the CL I assume Mourinho will wanting to be playing counter attacking football against the likes of Bayern and Madrid - isn't Costa, the only viable alternative, too slow for that and plus how can anyone be sure that he won't be a £32m flop that's just had one good season?

Aside from his attitude.....It's amazing how people are willing to excuse the most important aspect of a sportsman's makeup.

Costa might be a flop but I think he could fit the system. The other option is perhaps Cavani who excelled in a counter-attacking system in Napoli and is not being played in his preferred position in Paris.

in - cavani, shaw

out - torres, BA,etoo, moses, marin, kakuta, cole, cech/courtois, mikel

squad -

GK - cech/courtois, blackman

DEF - azpi,iva, JT,DL,GC,zouma, shaw,bertand

DM - rambo, matic,lamps, romeu, mvg

AM - oscar, willian, hazard, schurrle, salah, traore

ST- cavani, lukaku

simply cant take a decision on cech/courtois. head says one, heart says another. jose will have my full support for this decision cos this one is a big one.