test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

23,879 posts in this topic
Lampard can't play regularly anymore.
Competition from ramires? lol...

Well Rami would be good competitor in cross running. I think. Nowhere else.

Amazing stuff.

Its a shame you do not post here often.

Welll, i will post here often then.

Well, we have Willian.

We already have 5 with ramires and Lampard that can play in those positions as well.

Already have 5? Who? Ramires is competitor? Lol! Competitor in sprinting?

Lampard? Big no, he is old now.

if we ever do decide to cut ties with oscar, Julian Draxler should be everyone's first choice to replace him.

Selling oscar would be a huge mistake, he's young, athletic, supple and has an eye for goal.

Where else could we get a guy like that for less than 30 million these days

Beepu likes this

Chelsea must bring in competition for Oscar

Following Juan Mata’s departure to Manchester United in January, Jose Mourinho was left with Oscar as his sole creative number 10.

But months later, oscar is far less potent than he was at the start of the season. He can't give us a soul at midfield. He can't be lampard and far away from him. I want a lampard successor in chelsea next season.

Hope jose can find the best and sell that oscar

I agree that Oscar may need someone to compete with him for that extra motivation. But still I wouldn't want him out, no way. He hasn't been on form recently but when he is, he is amazing. He's still so young and that consistency will come with age and experience.

I still believe he has such a high bar.

DDA likes this

I agree that Oscar may need someone to compete with him for that extra motivation. But still I wouldn't want him out, no way. He hasn't been on form recently but when he is, he is amazing. He's still so young and that consistency will come with age and experience.

No one really wants him out. People are pissed off because we've lost the league and they're just trying to find someone to blame.

I'm sure if Ramires had scored a winner against Sunderland people would give him the "best midfielder" tag and start praising him for his energy.

That's football. I'm sure same could happen today if Oscar scores. No one wants him to leave, we're just all upset ATM

DDA and Beepu like this

Honestly, i see Ba, Cole, Torres/Eto, Ramires, and Mikel all leaving.

We need to go all out for a bonifide Striker, a real match-winner and for me it'd be Cavani before anybody else. If not then Costa. Lukaku will be kept *gasp* and those two strikers will lead the line with maybe Torres/Eto as third choice.

In pivot, i don't know who JM and co. have in mind, but whoever it is, i'd hope he's a finished article. Someone of real class, because this team has enough 'potential-players'. We need a Witsel,Kroos, just somebody with real technical ability.

Lastly, we WILL get Luke Shaw, i dont put any faith in thos reports that Man U are 'hijacking' the deal.

And contrary to what others think, i would keep Luiz, *gasp*. We're not a selling club, and he's been immense when called upon so i dont see why we should sell him. He is a great Utility player, and can (in my mind) cover for Matic if he gets injured.

CB's: JT, Cahill, Ivan, and Luiz

LB: Shaw, Azpi, Bertrand

RB: Azpi, Ivan

CM: Matic, player-X, Luiz, Lamps, MVG

AM: Hazard, Oscar, Salah, Willian, Schurrle,

ST:Cavani/Costa, Lukaku, Eto/Torres (i think one wil leave, not sure about both.)

Highly doubt Ramires will go, Mourinho loves him. He has been poor recently, but lets not forget how good Ramires can be. Luiz too, he is a big game player and id love him to stay. Gives us real versatility in midfield.

Not sure if Lamps will spend another season, and on his wages we could really bring in a special young midfielder, maybe Marek Hamsik or someone like that.

Hope he improve much next season, and i hope this season will give him much much experience for the next season.

So, who will be the new competitor for oscar? Draxler? Modric? Pasilic? Hakan? Lavezzi?

Well, wait for next season brothers!

awesome. anything above 22mil pounds combined and we should not even think about it twice.

I think they'll only buy one of them, if so. They are also after Morata (Same source).

awesome. anything above 22mil pounds combined and we should not even think about it twice.

do we really have to pay them that much .. maybe they will take both if we give them Eu 20 mill

didierforever likes this

How about Mattia de Sciglio for Left back? I have followed him last year and he was quite promising, not so much this year. But sure, he will probably become very good full back. Anyone here who watches Milan this year regulary?

How about Mattia de Sciglio for Left back? I have followed him last year and he was quite promising, not so much this year. But sure, he will probably become very good full back. Anyone here who watches Milan this year regulary?

Isn't he a right back naturally?

The Skipper likes this

Barcelona transfer ban suspended by FIFA with Catalans free to go on summer spree

FIFA have made that second appeal unnecessary by temporarily lifting the year-long ban while they review the case.

The decision means Barca can embark on a £100million overhaul of their squad which could see them take David Luiz from Chelsea and allow Alexis Sanchez and Cesc Fabregas to move to the Premier League.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611075/Barcelona-transfer-ban-suspended-FIFA-Catalans-free-summer-spree.html#ixzz2zj4rgdTz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611075/Barcelona-transfer-ban-suspended-FIFA-Catalans-free-summer-spree.html#ixzz2zj4PSWth

Barcelona transfer ban suspended by FIFA with Catalans free to go on summer spree

FIFA have made that second appeal unnecessary by temporarily lifting the year-long ban while they review the case.

The decision means Barca can embark on a £100million overhaul of their squad which could see them take David Luiz from Chelsea and allow Alexis Sanchez and Cesc Fabregas to move to the Premier League.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611075/Barcelona-transfer-ban-suspended-FIFA-Catalans-free-summer-spree.html#ixzz2zj4rgdTz

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611075/Barcelona-transfer-ban-suspended-FIFA-Catalans-free-summer-spree.html#ixzz2zj4PSWth

The transfer ban was dumb to begin with....

Luiz for 35 million? Yes please.

Seeing as Jose doesn't rate him at the back, 35 million for the midfielder Luiz is an excellent deal. Barcelona will play him at the back and he'll excel in their system. He's been great in midfield the last few weeks but i feel for that much we could get someone more suited to our needs, Modric for example.

Luiz for 35 million? Yes please.

Seeing as Jose doesn't rate him at the back, 35 million for the midfielder Luiz is an excellent deal. Barcelona will play him at the back and he'll excel in their system. He's been great in midfield the last few weeks but i feel for that much we could get someone more suited to our needs, Modric for example.

I feel Modric is untouchable.

Luiz for 35m is a no brainer, however, I wouldn't trust Zouma to be 3rd cb...

James likes this

I feel Modric is untouchable.

Luiz for 35m is a no brainer, however, I wouldn't trust Zouma to be 3rd cb...

Ivan would be 3th choice CB in my book and rotation RB.