Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I am as confident as one can get that if Diego Costa ever joins Chelsea, Thibaut Courtois is 100% going other way. Absolutely, for a start by giving him in part ex brings the fee down. If Madrid agree he is worth 25m, and costa buyout is say 32, we give them roughly 7-10m on top and job done.

Mark my words

Only realistic striker target ATM is Costa. Would he be a bet? Sure thing, as top strikers are not for sale ATM.

I'd go for him though esp if losing Courtois cannot be avoided.

costa aint a realistic target. he woint join us now. dont know how people just cant understand this, that he WONT LEAVE Atletico this window. they are fighting for the league title, the copa AND the cl too. having their best season in years and he wont leave them now. summer, its another story, but now not at all.

With two players coming in who aren't eligible for the CL, and two (KDB, Bertrand and potentially five with Mata, Ba and Essien) leaving the club, how small is our Champions League squad looking?

I make it 17 players + Blackman, Kalas and van Ginkel.

23 were registered. 5 could potentially leave. So, the number comes down to 18 + Kalas, Ake. Probably a striker will be signed and if he's available for CL, should be no problem (or Demba Ba could stay)

Don't think it'll be Shaw if there is more business after Salah. My guess is [with a realistic head on] Zouma or Guarin

United are now reportedly looking to buy Guarin..

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/24/manchester-united-eye-fredy-guarin-transfer-after-agreeing-juan-mata-deal-4275489/

I dont know how reliable this guy is, he only has 400 followers, but he worked in Sky Sports, Sky Italy, and more.... anyway thats what he says:

@SportsRomero

Could be a big few days for Chelsea. Mourinho wants the title, and hes bringing a world class CF to Stamford Bridge.

Torres and Ba are both allowed to leave Chelsea this month, says Mourinho. Someone has been lined up

He just twitted: "Hulk to Chelsea"

Swap with mata. Everyone happy, but Moyes!

Came here to post it.

Most likely BS but if its true we should definately be looking for a swap deal!