Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

‏@BenSmithBBC: Salah may not be the last one in the door at #CFC. Busy at the Bridge

Wonder who he's talking about? Shaw or Zouma, maybe?

Their selling osvlado right now. Shaw might be more realistic in the summer.

A french person told me Zouma is the most raw prospect he has ever seen. Terrible positioning, cant read games well, etc.

However, his psychical traits are immense..

I dont know how reliable this guy is, he only has 400 followers, but he worked in Sky Sports, Sky Italy, and more.... anyway thats what he says:

@SportsRomero

Could be a big few days for Chelsea. Mourinho wants the title, and he’s bringing a world class CF to Stamford Bridge.

Torres and Ba are both allowed to leave Chelsea this month, says Mourinho. Someone has been lined up

I dont know how reliable this guy is, he only has 400 followers, but he worked in Sky Sports, Sky Italy, and more.... anyway thats what he says:

@SportsRomero

Could be a big few days for Chelsea. Mourinho wants the title, and he’s bringing a world class CF to Stamford Bridge.

Torres and Ba are both allowed to leave Chelsea this month, says Mourinho. Someone has been lined up

Didnt mourinho scout the colombia game? Maybe its jackson martinez

With two players coming in who aren't eligible for the CL, and two (KDB, Bertrand and potentially five with Mata, Ba and Essien) leaving the club, how small is our Champions League squad looking?

I make it 17 players + Blackman, Kalas and van Ginkel.

1. Petr Cech,

2. Branislav Ivanovic

3. Ashley Cole

4. David Luiz

5. Ramires

6. Frank Lampard

7. Fernando Torres

8. Oscar

9. John Obi Mikel

10. Andre Schurrle

11. Eden Hazard

12. Willian

13. Mark Schwarzer

14. Gary Cahill

15. John Terry

16. Cesar Azpilicueta

17. Samuel Eto'o

With two players coming in who aren't eligible for the CL, and two (KDB, Bertrand and potentially five with Mata, Ba and Essien) leaving the club, how small is our Champions League squad looking?

I make it 17 players + Blackman, Kalas and van Ginkel.

1. Petr Cech,

2. Branislav Ivanovic

3. Ashley Cole

4. David Luiz

5. Ramires

6. Frank Lampard

7. Fernando Torres

8. Oscar

9. John Obi Mikel

10. Andre Schurrle

11. Eden Hazard

12. Willian

13. Mark Schwarzer

14. Gary Cahill

15. John Terry

16. Cesar Azpilicueta

17. Samuel Eto'o

I don't think Europe is of top priority this season. The title is.

Their selling osvlado right now. Shaw might be more realistic in the summer.

A french person told me Zouma is the most raw prospect he has ever seen. Terrible positioning, cant read games well, etc.

However, his psychical traits are immense..

What, I had read that Zouma has good positioning and is great at reading games...

I'm like 90% it was about Zouma, maybe it was about Varane.

What, I had read that Zouma has good positioning and is great at reading games...

I'm like 90% it was about Zouma, maybe it was about Varane.

His words...

I follow him since he came up from Saint Etienne's Academy and have a lot of friend playing against him since he was a kid.

Younger, he was terrific because he was always stronger

But now, he's just a raw player, no technical ability, no intelligence, not even a reader of the game.

For the moment he's suspended 4 month after a challenge, but believe me, he's nothing more than a basic Ligue 1 player.

For comparison, Rafael Varane is the real deal in France

out - kdb (17mil), mata (37mil), essien, BA (7mil) = 61mil

in - matic (21), salah (11mil) = 32mil.

so we have about 30 mil to spare.

with BA out, i feel we will go for costa. buy-out his clause.

if BA does not go we have about 25mil, and we will buy shaw and zouma.

i feel that is what the thinking of the club would be right now. its not just for PL/CL but for the future. we are making a team that is here to stay for a long-long time.

@SportsRomero

Lets ride baby.

@SportsRomero

Which world class striker is available this january?!

Costa? Average.

Martinez? Average.