Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

A little bit concern that we are not even linked with any creative midfielder right now when it is an area that needs fixing in the squad!

We don't need one. We have Mata, Hazard and probably Hulk as the creative sparks in the team. Lampard and Mikel will be the DM's and Lampard is more than Capable of laying off some great passes.

We don't need one. We have Mata, Hazard and probably Hulk as the creative sparks in the team. Lampard and Mikel will be the DM's and Lampard is more than Capable of laying off some great passes.

If all of our attacking threats only come from the front, then the opposition can sit deep and may defend easily against us without worrying about any threats coming from midfield. Need to have somebody in midfield who can spread the play and dictate the tempo in order to draw out the opposition. Lampard can do that but he can't be playing in every game, can he??

If all of our attacking threats only come from the front, then the opposition can sit deep and may defend easily against us without worrying about any threats coming from midfield. Need to have somebody in midfield who can spread the play and dictate the tempo in order to draw out the opposition. Lampard can do that but he can't be playing in every game, can he??

You honestly think we will buy a CM after buying Hazard and Hulk? We need a RB as well unless we use Hutch as a backup, which I hope we do. Don't get me wrong a CM would be great but don't see it happening.

You honestly think we will buy a CM after buying Hazard and Hulk? We need a RB as well unless we use Hutch as a backup, which I hope we do. Don't get me wrong a CM would be great but don't see it happening.

If a cheap and quality CM comes up from somewhere, then why not?!

McEachran. Oh wait nevermind we are talking about players we can buy. Duh!

Had thought about him before but isn't he more suited to play in the CAM role rather IN central midfield? If he's given the time and chance to play next season to develop in that CM role, then I'm all up for it.

Ok we have Hazard! who's the next target?!

I'd love to see Azpilicueta over Van Der Wiel... More complete IMO. Then Hulk to compliment Torres. Also heard they were thinking about buying Falcao and selling Torres, thoughts on that?