Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

patrick hermann?

Have not seen him play at all so.........

Reus for Mata.......World Class replace by World Class player too,,no excusess...

The problem is that Reus is a left winger and although he is versatile we dont know how effective he'll be on the right wing.

Whoever replaces him must have pace and be willing to track back. Also its more likely that Jose will look for a player who'll primarily play on the right hand side as he'll use Oscar,Willian and maybe Lampard for the number 10 role.

Draxler,Reus and Di Maria are the best options to choose from.

Whoever replaces him must have pace and be willing to track back. Also its more likely that Jose will look for a player who'll primarily play on the right hand side as he'll use Oscar,Willian and maybe Lampard for the number 10 role.

Draxler,Reus and Di Maria are the best options to choose from.

Draxler and Reus never plays on the right...

Lucas Moura has not been playing much for PSG,could he be a decent option for the right wing?

On the bench for a reason, too selfish, wants to dribble everyone on the pitch.

The problem is that Reus is a left winger and although he is versatile we dont know how effective he'll be on the right wing.

Reus-Hazard-Willian.

Looks good to me, but not so good for Oscar, so will probably not happen.

i still dont get it. mata should leave us cos he is WC and deserves more than just sitting on the bench. but we want to replace him with reus/di maria who are also WC and who would also be sitting on the bench.

Mata only sits on the bench because Mourinho doesn't rate him highly.

Reus and Di Maria are different. The German is a sure starter any team he goes too. While Di Maria will be often rotated, not play 1 game, sit on the bench for 5 like Mata.

Mata only sits on the bench because Mourinho doesn't rate him highly.

Reus and Di Maria are different. The German is a sure starter any team he goes too. While Di Maria will be often rotated, not play 1 game, sit on the bench for 5 like Mata.

and who would reus displace in the trio of hazard-oscar-willian. wait a very successful trio of hazard-oscar-willian. u simply just dont tinker with a combo (which by the way took 4 months to be found out) and simply throw it out of the window. thats not the way real football works.

as for di maria, lets not even go there. madrid play 4-2-3-1 and have CR, bale, di maria and isco as there only options along with jese. plus carlo has already said that there will be no departures.

and who would reus displace in the trio of hazard-oscar-willian. wait a very successful trio of hazard-oscar-willian. u simply just dont tinker with a combo (which by the way took 4 months to be found out) and simply throw it out of the window. thats not the way real football works.

as for di maria, lets not even go there. madrid play 4-2-3-1 and have CR, bale, di maria and isco as there only options along with jese. plus carlo has already said that there will be no departures.

I'll start with Di Maria. His departure right now is not going to happen. Carlo has switched to a 4-3-3, and Di Maria has been playing as the 3rd player in midfield.

He could end up back on the bench next season though when Madrid go for players like Gundogan and Pogba, to add to Modric and Alonso/Illaramendi in the starting XI.

As for Reus, we had a settled trio last season also, but Willian became available and we had to buy him. And Reus is better than Willian, not to mention Oscar.

It's unlikely to happen though tbh, i think ideally Mourinho wants a left footed player.

I'll start with Di Maria. His departure right now is not going to happen. Carlo has switched to a 4-3-3, and Di Maria has been playing as the 3rd player in midfield.

He could end up back on the bench next season though when Madrid go for players like Gundogan and Pogba, to add to Modric and Alonso/Illaramendi in the starting XI.

As for Reus, we had a settled trio last season also, but Willian became available and we had to buy him. And Reus is better than Willian, not to mention Oscar.

It's unlikely to happen though tbh, i think ideally Mourinho wants a left footed player.

i saw the RM match last night and it really looked nothing like a 4-3-3.

it was pretty much a 4-2-3-1 with modric-illaramendi playing the pivot. CR on the LW, bale on the RW and maria thru the center. i maybe wrong there but after watching the match, that is what i would say.

also i had heard a lot about di maria getting the boot since RM has the world's 2 best wingers but week after week it has been di maria that has consistently been starting the matches (bale injury in the start, CR injury after that and now he has totally displaced isco out of the CAM position, specially after the athletico match).

we DID NOT have a settled trio. the defensive problems with MAZACAR was pretty evident for every1. plus towards the end of the last season oscar on the RW was not good. hence the required changes. as of this moment, we have a balanced trio of AMs and for the first time in years, have a CDM who can complement them, but now we want to disturb it all so as to get reus/mr. x /mr. Y.

also i would want players who play for the batch. the blue lion with the pole. reus seems to be a BVB player, on the other hand we have a POTY for the last 2 seasons who we are selling to our rivals. just not done.

i saw the RM match last night and it really looked nothing like a 4-3-3.

it was pretty much a 4-2-3-1 with modric-illaramendi playing the pivot. CR on the LW, bale on the RW and maria thru the center. i maybe wrong there but after watching the match, that is what i would say.

also i had heard a lot about di maria getting the boot since RM has the world's 2 best wingers but week after week it has been di maria that has consistently been starting the matches (bale injury in the start, CR injury after that and now he has totally displaced isco out of the CAM position, specially after the athletico match).

we DID NOT have a settled trio. the defensive problems with MAZACAR was pretty evident for every1. plus towards the end of the last season oscar on the RW was not good. hence the required changes. as of this moment, we have a balanced trio of AMs and for the first time in years, have a CDM who can complement them, but now we want to disturb it all so as to get reus/mr. x /mr. Y.

also i would want players who play for the batch. the blue lion with the pole. reus seems to be a BVB player, on the other hand we have a POTY for the last 2 seasons who we are selling to our rivals. just not done.

Agree to disagree on Reus.

On Di Maria, this is what Carlo said 2 days ago: "The 4-3-3 system gives us more balance because the defensive job done by the three midfielders is very good and we will keep using this system. It is true that this change makes it more difficult for Isco, but I think he can play in [Angel] Di María’s or [Luka] Modric’s position as well"