Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

DI maria was made a headless chicken by Mourinho.

IF you watch him play for Argentina you would know how good he is (BETTER THAN BALE). This season alone, is probably hes best start in a madrid outfit.

I don't think he was made a headless chicken...he just failed to adapt to Mourinho's tactics.

As for Di Maria playing for Argentina...I haven't seen anything special from him. He looks good cause of the other players.

Instead of Willian or Schurrle we should sign Di Maria. Guy is class, one of best assist makers in football with his crosses. Unlike Hazard/Mata/Oscar/Willian he doesnt dribble that much and keep the ball and slow down attack but he makes killer pass in few seconds. Why the hell we signed Willian I will never know...

Di Maria, Witsel, Shaw and Diego Costa and we would be set for next 6 years. But we go and buy Willian :/

I think you are confusing Di Maria with Ozil. Di Maria loves to dribble with the ball and take on players. Also Mata and Oscar does not dribble that much, especially not compared to Di Maria. Di Maria is like Hazard IMO as they always look to take on players, cut inside, sometimes look for the killer pass but Hazard is right footed and Di Maria left footed.

But yes, you have definitely got Ozil confused with Di Maria even though he actually does like to dribble.

AVB furious at suggestion Tottenham's Vlad Chiriches sees the club as a stepping stone to Chelsea

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenhams-vlad-chiriches-sees-club-2340806

You know that you're a small pub club when you have to try to explain to the media that you are a big club.

Apparently our scout, Guy Hillion, has confirmed our interest in Marseille's Gianelli Imbula, who we tried to sign in July. He's a midfielder with 4 France U20 caps and according to Wiki he's 21. That's all I know.

Guy goes on to say: "I see him often. Once he gets the ball, he is able to accelerate. He has good technique; great vision."

Also, Andre Ayew has oddly come out to say: "We all want to be at Chelsea at Real or Barca. I had a dream: to be an important player in the OM. (But) If an opportunity presents itself (to leave), maybe I will."

Hilton also said that Imbula is a very high quality player and can start attacks from a midfieldicon1.png position as well as providing protection and strength in the middle. The Chelsea rumours look to have a growing foundation.

sign him up

After watching some consistent clips and reading more about him, it would seem he's basically like Yaya Toure without Toure's stinging/accurate shots (and cuntness).

He'd need a disciplined player next to him like City have with the Fernandinho-Toure duo. He gets dribbled around a little too often so would benefit from a pacey player who can cover for him and his naive moments. Enter Ramires.

After watching some consistent clips and reading more about him, it would seem he's basically like Yaya Toure without Toure's stinging/accurate shots (and cuntness).

He'd need a disciplined player next to him like City have with the Fernandinho-Toure duo. He gets dribbled around a little too often so would benefit from a pacey player who can cover for him and his naive moments. Enter Ramires.

How is his passing range and ability?

I've had the chance to watch Atletico Madrid's last games and, my God, what a great team Cholo Simeone has built there. One of Diego Costa, Diego Godin, Koke or Filipe MUST be on Mourinho's wishlist! What a terrific striker Diego Costa is, he is a tank, but a fast and technically gifted one and he can finish with both feet; aside from free-kick taking, he is the closest thing to Didier Drogba in the game right now in my opinion. Godin is a rock at the back, I really like this guy and his partner in defence, the LB Filipe, is also a great player. When Chelsea will be looking for a top class replacement for Cole, than Roman should bid for one of Filipe and Baines. Now, I'm so impressed with Koke, he is playing as a RM with Simeone, but his so versatile he can play everywhere in the midfield area. His passing is just phenomenal, he plays smart and simple, he moves, dribbles and passes the ball with an ease and grace. He is having a terrific season (I think he is one of the best playmakers in Spain, his numbers are very good) and he is developing into a great midfielder.

I would even get Cholo Simeone too, to act as Jose's assistant manager, if that would be possible :D

I've had the chance to watch Atletico Madrid's last games and, my God, what a great team Cholo Simeone has built there. One of Diego Costa, Diego Godin, Koke or Filipe MUST be on Mourinho's wishlist! What a terrific striker Diego Costa is, he is a tank, but a fast and technically gifted one and he can finish with both feet; aside from free-kick taking, he is the closest thing to Didier Drogba in the game right now in my opinion. Godin is a rock at the back, I really like this guy and his partner in defence, the LB Filipe, is also a great player. When Chelsea will be looking for a top class replacement for Cole, than Roman should bid for one of Filipe and Baines. Now, I'm so impressed with Koke, he is playing as a RM with Simeone, but his so versatile he can play everywhere in the midfield area. His passing is just phenomenal, he plays smart and simple, he moves, dribbles and passes the ball with an ease and grace. He is having a terrific season (I think he is one of the best playmakers in Spain, his numbers are very good) and he is developing into a great midfielder.

I would even get Cholo Simeone too, to act as Jose's assistant manager, if that would be possible :D

Costa is a bit of a hot head but hes in the form of his life right now. He just received a call up for Spain too I think. Koke is brilliant, technically sound, versatile as you said but I don't think we'll go for any of those two.

Costa is a bit of a hot head but hes in the form of his life right now. He just received a call up for Spain too I think. Koke is brilliant, technically sound, versatile as you said but I don't think we'll go for any of those two.

He isn't a hot head. David Luiz is a hot head. Diego Costa is just a Suarez level cunt.

He isn't a hot head. David Luiz is a hot head. Diego Costa is just a Suarez level cunt.

Or that. Wasn't he not heavily linked to Liverpool? Imagine that, a cunt playing for the cunts along side a even bigger cunt.