Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Moutinho, Modric have most chances.

Also Clasie, Witsel, Martinez, Cabaye

I prefer Moutinho, he is cheaper than Modric or Martinez, but nearly same class.

I would tend to agree. I've noticed that Nuri Sahin seems to be completely out of favour at Real Madrid. I'm aware he's on a long term contract but how would you rate our chances of getting him? Even on a season loan?

Oops, didnt mean to include my respond in that quote there.

It OK, but since you mention Sahin, Mou is aware of his skill and will certainly not sell him. He knew RM has Xabi, Diarra, Granero, Coentrao and Khedira, but bought him for reason, no one else could. He will have plans with hima after Xabi retires and right now, Sahin could be loaned back to Dortmund or kept, but he wont be sold.

It OK, but since you mention Sahin, Mou is aware of his skill and will certainly not sell him. He knew RM has Xabi, Diarra, Granero, Coentrao and Khedira, but bought him for reason, no one else could. He will have plans with hima after Xabi retires and right now, Sahin could be loaned back to Dortmund or kept, but he wont be sold.

That's a shame, we could really do with someone like him. You mentioned Witsel also, how highly do you rate him? If Benfica sold him, how much do you think he would cost?

That's a shame, we could really do with someone like him. You mentioned Witsel also, how highly do you rate him? If Benfica sold him, how much do you think he would cost?

Witsel is good, have to say. But he is just one year with Benfica and he wouldnt leave for less than 20mio. Other way, he is good with both feet, passing, dribbling and good with head too. Works a lot in defence and attack, but he is more attacking, I dont realy imagine him in DM, since he works lot in attack with Gaitan and Aimar at Benfica.

Our most possible chances to sign this players:

-Hulk

-Falcao

-Jovetic

-Moutinho

-Belhanda (since we missed on Hazard and this could be good alternative)

Hulk is almost here, I think we will go after Moutinho and Jovetic and thats it!

Hulk, Marin, Moutinho, Jovetic is good right?

Afordable?

-Hulk

-Falcao

-Jovetic

-Moutinho

Hulk is almost here, I think we will go after Moutinho and Jovetic and thats it!

Afordable?

Depends on the prices really...summer is long we shall see :P

Anyway, if you are referring to 1 player or mostly to one, post in his thread, if not then use this one. I'm not trying to be a dickass mod, it's just to keep the threads more organized ;)

Moved your post.

-Hulk

-Falcao

-Jovetic

-Moutinho

Afordable?

I would be extremely happy if we got those three players, exactly the three players I'm (realistically) hoping for. Have we been linked at all with Jovetic, though?

Yes, back in january, but Fiorentina rejected 14mio bid. They want 21 and we are aparently still interested...

Anyway; Hulk 35, Jovetic 20, Moutinho 25, sales -30= 50mio spent. That could go through.

Oh, and I forgot Lucas Moura, since we are still after him.

Shon3x: Sorry for posting elsewhere, but not in proper thread. I just read some stuff in Falcao thread and got idea, then wrote post directly there.

Yes, back in january, but Fiorentina rejected 14mio bid. They want 21 and we are aparently still interested...

Anyway; Hulk 35, Jovetic 20, Moutinho 25, sales -30= 50mio spent. That could go through.

Oh, and I forgot Lucas Moura, since we are still after him.

Shon3x: Sorry for posting elsewhere, but not in proper thread. I just read some stuff in Falcao thread and got idea, then wrote post directly there.

Jovetic is worth 21m, would gladly take him for that sum.

I doubt however that we could get 30m from sales, Essien and Malouda could maybe go for 12-15m combined. Unless we decide to sell Sturridge I can't really see where the rest of the money would come from.

Those three are my preference at the moment and I'd be very happy if we got them all. A right-back is needed too as a replacement for Bosingwa and I would probably go for Lukas Piszczek if he's available from Dortmund.

If Torres were to be sold too then a new striker would be needed... Lewandowski would be perfect or even Falcao but he'd be way too expensive.

Sadly this is not Football Manager and we probably don't stand a chance of getting all those players but one can always dream. B)

Those three are my preference at the moment and I'd be very happy if we got them all. A right-back is needed too as a replacement for Bosingwa and I would probably go for Lukas Piszczek if he's available from Dortmund.

If Torres were to be sold too then a new striker would be needed... Lewandowski would be perfect or even Falcao but he'd be way too expensive.

Sadly this is not Football Manager and we probably don't stand a chance of getting all those players but one can always dream. B)

Oh, I completely forgot about RB. Thats probably because Hutch just played very good match.

If we still go after RB, I would always pick Azpi.

And why couldnt we get those players? No one is 'Hazard' type that several other clubs would be fighting for him, and if Roman actualy plans to get better team, we should have around 60 mio to splash. With 30 mio returned, that makes 90 mio.

Jovetic is worth 21m, would gladly take him for that sum.

I doubt however that we could get 30m from sales, Essien and Malouda could maybe go for 12-15m combined. Unless we decide to sell Sturridge I can't really see where the rest of the money would come from.

I think we could sell Essien for 10mio, Meireles for 13 and Malouda for 7. That makes 30mio.

I think we could sell Essien for 10mio, Meireles for 13 and Malouda for 7. That makes 30mio.

Mind you we just bought Meireles last summer for 12mio, he hasn't been in form here and he is a year older. So besides the fact that I don't think we'll sell him, I seriously doubt any team would put in a 13mio bid for him.

Essien for 10 is a long shot except a team like Anzhi comes knocking. In the small time he has been able to play for us past few years he doesn't even come close to the player he once was.

But hey, I would be glad if those 3 left for a sum of 30mio, I just think it's highly unlikely.

Mind you we just bought Meireles last summer for 12mio, he hasn't been in form here and he is a year older. So besides the fact that I don't think we'll sell him, I seriously doubt any team would put in a 13mio bid for him.

Essien for 10 is a long shot except a team like Anzhi comes knocking. In the small time he has been able to play for us past few years he doesn't even come close to the player he once was.

But hey, I would be glad if those 3 left for a sum of 30mio, I just think it's highly unlikely.

With Moutinho coming (if) we would probably sell Meireles.

And yes there are always clubs like Anzhi, Malaga or Psg. I can easy see Essien goes to Psg for 14mio...if we offer him to go there.

With Moutinho coming (if) we would probably sell Meireles.

And yes there are always clubs like Anzhi, Malaga or Psg. I can easy see Essien goes to Psg for 14mio...if we offer him to go there.

Would gladly take all of that.

Agreed. If we want to get some good money from transfer income we would have to sell some players who might actually be wanted by other clubs. Sturridge and Meireles probably the ones who would get us most money from the players I consider to be expendable. Dead wood players like Malouda won't get us much and we should be happy if someone is willing to pay anything for them and take them off our wage bill.

Agreed. If we want to get some good money from transfer income we would have to sell some players who might actually be wanted by other clubs. Sturridge and Meireles probably the ones who would get us most money from the players I consider to be expendable. Dead wood players like Malouda won't get us much and we should be happy if someone is willing to pay anything for them and take them off our wage bill.

Don't wanna see Sturridge leave, even though he's been hot and cold this season..he's got what it takes to be a good centre-forward / supporting striker.

Meireles should be able to fetch 10-15 million from Anzhi.

I think we can even sell off Kalou if a club offers 7-10 million.

Don't wanna see Sturridge leave, even though he's been hot and cold this season..he's got what it takes to be a good centre-forward / supporting striker.

Meireles should be able to fetch 10-15 million from Anzhi.

I think we can even sell off Kalou if a club offers 7-10 million.

Kalou's contract is expiring so no money to us if he leaves.

And why on earth would Meireles, a player in his prime, want to leave to Anzhi? PSG or some club in Italy / Spain would sound more believable but we'll just have to wait and see.