Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Tottenhem seal capou deal.

I'm telling you guys, AVB knows how to buy talent.

He is going to get better and better each year.

If they get £85m for Bale and spends £30m on Willian than they done the best business this summer. Imagine their club with our unlimited fund, wow...

Quick question what exactly will happen with Mandzukic when Lewandoski arrives @ Bayern next season. I'm thinking with the noises hes already making according to Rafael Honigstein that he will not want to be # 2 to Lewandoski

The question is, will Lewa want to go now that Pep is the manager?

I'm willing to bet money that Pep will end the season with Mandzukic in the bench because he doesn't like to play with FW and prefers a false 9 and he already stated so.

The problem is - and the German members could help me - the German press is a bit on his back now because he wanted to make too many changes in the team at once. The players didn't like it, he dared bench Schweinsteiger (though when the competition started he was 'obliged' to change his mind). So if he doesn't have plans to have a FW, why would the team want a second one?

Pep going to Bayern was the best thing ever. The quickest way to weaken a team that would have been invincible otherwise. I'm not implying though that they won't continue to be strong, they will (no manager can destroy a team like that completely), but they will also be miles away from what they could have been if the manager was someone else. Pep doesn't believe in continuing a successful style. He only believes in his style and the only reason why he isn't doing all the changes he wants now is because he's been pressured by media, Bayern people and the players weren't exactly happy.

I'm not saying Pep style isn't good - it'd be stupid to say so after what he won in Barça - but that it's utterly stupid to change the best team in the world by far because of his personal beliefs. Change a thing or two with time and then maybe give himself a chance to learn how to work differently... to make his range of tactics bigger. But he's too arrogant for that. His teams have to work with his style, regardless if what they have going on is the best football in the world or not.

So I think it'll take a couple of years until he Barcelonize Bayern. Or Guardiolize it. Until then it's wasting part of team's potential operating with 70% of what it could be.

The question is, will Lewa want to go now that Pep is the manager?

I'm willing to bet money that Pep will end the season with Mandzukic in the bench because he doesn't like to play with FW and prefers a false 9 and he already stated so.

The problem is - and the German members could help me - the German press is a bit on his back now because he wanted to make too many changes in the team at once. The players didn't like it, he dared bench Schweinsteiger (though when the competition started he was 'obliged' to change his mind). So if he doesn't have plans to have a FW, why would the team want a second one?

Pep going to Bayern was the best thing ever. The quickest way to weaken a team that would have been invincible otherwise. I'm not implying though that they won't continue to be strong, they will (no manager can destroy a team like that completely), but they will also be miles away from what they could have been if the manager was someone else. Pep doesn't believe in continuing a successful style. He only believes in his style and the only reason why he isn't doing all the changes he wants now is because he's been pressured by media, Bayern people and the players weren't exactly happy.

I'm not saying Pep style isn't good - it'd be stupid to say so after what he won in Barça - but that it's utterly stupid to change the best team in the world by far because of his personal beliefs. Change a thing or two with time and then maybe give himself a chance to learn how to work differently... to make his range of tactics bigger. But he's too arrogant for that. His teams have to work with his style, regardless if what they have going on is the best football in the world or not.

So I think it'll take a couple of years until he Barcelonize Bayern. Or Guardiolize it. Until then it's wasting part of team's potential operating with 70% of what it could be.

If Lewa still wants a move to Bayern Munich at the end of this season, he's got no ambition. He'd be a very good striker for the top EPL clubs.

Hull City Tigers have confirmed the signings of Tom Huddlestone on a permanent basis and Jake Livermore on a loan deal from Spurs.

Didn't see that one coming!!

Is that because Paulinho and Capoue make Huddlestone and Livermore expendable? I thought Huddlestone was good, but maybe not a very dynamic player? In total is Paulinho and Capoue a marginal upgrade or giant upgrade to this midfield over Huddlemore?

Giant! I would say Spurs have a top 3 midfield in the EPL now in terms of depth. Starting unit City probably shades them and possibly Arsenal if Wilshere is fit. But still, awesome midfield they have.

Dembele, Paulinho, Capoue, Sandro + Holtby (if they play a 3 man mid).

Sigurdsson can probably play there as well.

Do you guys think our summer business is over or do you think we will sign more players?

Rooney seems almost impossible and we haven't been linked to other players than Eto'o recently so could this mean Eto'o in and then done or do you think we will go with what we have?