Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

@The Skipper, It is the best solution, but maybe and I say maybe to still have a Frank Lampard & John Terry on the same wages will affect the future tranfers of the club, if for an example we let Lampard go at the end of the season, or JT or Ess, it would be easier to have a De Rossi in the financial terms.

@The Skipper, It is the best solution, but maybe and I say maybe to still have a Frank Lampard & John Terry on the same wages will affect the future tranfers of the club, if for an example we let Lampard go at the end of the season, or JT or Ess, it would be easier to have a De Rossi in the financial terms.

Oh I agree. Maybe they can reduce their wages. I'm sure they understand the direction the club is going.

It just stroke my mind, that this is the real last season of the old guard. In 2012 only Drogba departed, but now Cole, Terry, Lamps, Essien and with Courtois coming back next year also Cech face exit or loss of importance.

Means we have to sign some 1 or 2 experienced players to mitigate the transition. Hazard, Oscar, mata will probably be beast in a year, but I doubt KDB; MvG, Schürrle, Chalobah and Mceachran will ALL be ready. There still have to be some experienced guys they can learn from and who know the pressure. Ok, we wills till have Luiz, Mikel, Iva, but I doubt that will suffice. We might not be that far off with those de Rossi, Rooney rumours. They would provide the experience in the 2 departments we will be lacking it.

Cole and Cech are likely to stay for a season or two, they still have something to offer IMO, hope both of them end their career here, where they belong. But beside that I think you're right.

Atlético de Madrid CEO Miguel Angel Gil Marín has arrived in London to negociate the signing of the Spanish midfielder Santi Cazorla, now atArsenal, according to 'Onda Cero' radio station.

LOOL.

If Arsenal not qualified for Champions League Qualification, I am sure this transfer will happening 100%.

Digne is reportedly on 250k/week payment.

Crazy if true...

LOL, obviously that is rubbish. That would probably make him around the highest earner along with Ibra, Cavani. It is probably £25k per week. 100k per week would be ludicrous let alone talking about 250k/week LMAO.

LOL, obviously that is rubbish. That would probably make him around the highest earner along with Ibra, Cavani. It is probably £25k per week. 100k per week would be ludicrous let alone talking about 250k/week LMAO.

250k a month

250k a month

That makes a bit more sense but that still averages around 60k a week. Yes they are a rich team but if true he is one fortunate individual. I doubt it is true but then maybe it is, especially when they beat off competition for the likes of Monaco to get him. So quite ridiculous that he is getting that much amount but they can do it so why not. It happens. Chalobah is on 15k a week at us even though he has never played a competitive game and we want him to sign a new contract which will see a further increase.

Crazy though to think that if Digne's reported wages at PSG are true, he earns more than star players in other teams such as Lewandowski.

Meanwhile in Petrodollar universe....

Marquinhos has been signed by PSG, and ManCity is about to do it with Jovetic.

And we can not sign Zouma or Bruma. Cool....

Edit: Now is official.