Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Cheikhou Kouyate could be on his way to England. The Anderlecht player is having several talks in the next week, rumoured clubs are Newcastle and Arsenal..

As a RSC Anderlecht fan I'm sad he leaves... but for his career, those two clubs are excellent choices... Kouyate is a very good defender and I'm sure he's made for the BPL.

Pellegrini has also reveled City may announce a new signing in 24 hours-Nik

City target Negredo closer to Sevilla exit after boss Emery declares 'it would be for the best' if striker departed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2362091/Alvaro-Negredo-closer-Sevilla-exit-Manchester-City-manager-Unai-Emery-said-best-left.html

As a RSC Anderlecht fan I'm sad he leaves... but for his career, those two clubs are excellent choices... Kouyate is a very good defender and I'm sure he's made for the BPL.

To bad he doesn't want to play for Belgium, could use some decent defenders as back-up..

@JDY your guy went to Madrid... is he really good? I was touched by his speech leaving Sociedad...

He's awesome! It was only a matter of time before he moved too a bigger club after a great season. He spoke of how he & his family loved life at Sociedad, but I guess the chance to join a team like Madrid doesn't come around too often..

Big fee but if he carries on how he's been playing he will live up to it

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8823735/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Didier Drogba's advisor Ceylan Caliskan claims Chelsea failed with a bid to take the striker back to Stamford Bridge.

Caliskan said: "Mourinho called Drogba and told him he would like to see him back.

"However, Drogba is very happy at Galatasaray and he informed his former coach that he has no intention of leaving."

I think we should sell him and get Shaw.

Not sure if Ryan will be good enough for our team.

But Shaw already at his young ages looks very promising.

Wud've been perfect, but Shaw signed a 5 year deal last week with the Saints..so no Luke till, at least, the next summer. Now we only have 2 LBs in our senior squad now dat Paulo's gone as well. I think we shud keep Ryan. He also ticks the HGP box