Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I haven't been able to follow transfer news that closely other than the obvious like Cavani. Can someone give me a list of guys who are rumored to be on the way out. Not who you want to leave, but people actually rumored to go. I have heard Mikel rumors, some rumors that Luiz and Mata might be out of favor with Mourinho or we might sell them to fund other moves. Who else is rumored to be possibly on the way out?

Mkhitaryan is an extraordinary talent. I would definitely enjoy seeing him in the PL. Dortmund is a good option too. Klopp would take his game to a new level.

Mkhitaryan is an extraordinary talent. I would definitely enjoy seeing him in the PL. Dortmund is a good option too. Klopp would take his game to a new level.

I've heard he's similar to Reus in a sense that he has fantastic off the ball movement, direct & a cool finisher. Only really seen him in the CL last year so would like to see him at a Dortmund, or any similar team.

An already awesome Real side + Isco and Suarez is scary. No idea whether Isco is better than Özil.

Anyway we really should aim to strengthen our defense. With Luiz in his confed-cup form, Cole ageing and Azpi still unproven in CL it can get really shaky against the big gus, esp as we still do not have a good DM. Personally, I would make a defensive signing priority over a striker.

Juve have a very interesting team next season. They will be challenging for the UCL if everything goes right for them. They've bought some great players that don't really cause a change in tactics. Tevez fits in nicely, hard working and strong, compliments the team very well. I'm no Juve expert, (I'm sure Choulo and Steve would know more than me) but I can see them lining up next season like this:

Llorente

Tevez

Asamoah - Vidal - Marchisio - Lichsteiner

Pirlo

Chielini - Barzagli - Bonucci

Buffon ©

They have power and strength in aces. Llorente, Tevez, Marchisio, Vidal, Asamoah, the three CBs are all strong athletic players. They'll be bullying teams on the counter all season. I hope we don't draw them in the UCL again next season, I don't really think at the moment we have the midfield to even compete with these guys. To athletic and too powerful. Technically they aren't the greatest team, but they make up for it with everything else.

Juve have a very interesting team next season. They will be challenging for the UCL if everything goes right for them. They've bought some great players that don't really cause a change in tactics. Tevez fits in nicely, hard working and strong, compliments the team very well. I'm no Juve expert, (I'm sure Choulo and Steve would know more than me) but I can see them lining up next season like this:

Llorente

Tevez - Giovinco

Pirlo

Buffon ©

They have power and strength in aces. Llorente, Tevez, Marchisio, Vidal, Asamoah, the three CBs are all strong athletic players. They'll be bullying teams on the counter all season. I hope we don't draw them in the UCL again next season, I don't really think at the moment we have the midfield to even compete with these guys. To athletic and too powerful. Technically they aren't the greatest team, but they make up for it with everything else.

Should win it again with 12 players.

Llorente

Tevez - Giovinco

Pirlo

Buffon ©

They were already good enough but Tevez and Llorente gives them more options.... I'd probably say if we get them next year in the CL they will smash us...