Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

what if Jose wants to play with 4-4-2 formation....If we keep Torres and Ba we can't play with 4-3-3 :ph34r:

NotSureIfSerious.png

Fuck I'd have had him for 8 million - BA or Tevez - no comparison!!!!

Man why do we get a new arsehole ripped every time we want to sign a player?

I reckon Abramovich should secretly buy an Italian club - they always get good deals!!!!

We do not overpay everytime. i think every minor acquisiton like Azpi, Moses, Ba we pay a reasonable price. Everyone would have to pay so much for ppl like Cavani, Torres...

But surely Tevez is waaay better than Dzeko, question is whether Tevez is worth dealing with his antics and ridiculous wages. Ba costs half as much per week, is not moaning about the bench, not playing homesick, not taking time off for golf and not being an asshole towards his coach + he gives his all also against minor opponents whereas Tevez might be a worldclass player on his day in a big game but is average in 60% of the others. Ba might be an average player but he has scored terrific goals in which games? Bingo, the big games. I think in recent times there has not been much reason to risk buying a Tevez instead of playing the safer option by purchasing Ba.

Fuck I'd have had him for 8 million - BA or Tevez - no comparison!!!!

Man why do we get a new arsehole ripped every time we want to sign a player?

I reckon Abramovich should secretly buy an Italian club - they always get good deals!!!!

No way we would have got tevez for close to that though. More like 25 if he was gonna come here.

NotSureIfSerious.png

We do not overpay everytime. i think every minor acquisiton like Azpi, Moses, Ba we pay a reasonable price. Everyone would have to pay so much for ppl like Cavani, Torres...

But surely Tevez is waaay better than Dzeko, question is whether Tevez is worth dealing with his antics and ridiculous wages. Ba costs half as much per week, is not moaning about the bench, not playing homesick, not taking time off for golf and not being an asshole towards his coach + he gives his all also against minor opponents whereas Tevez might be a worldclass player on his day in a big game but is average in 60% of the others. Ba might be an average player but he has scored terrific goals in which games? Bingo, the big games. I think in recent times there has not been much reason to risk buying a Tevez instead of playing the safer option by purchasing Ba.

Yeah just Tevez always does well against us... I think him and Mancini had a problem - I don't think he's that bad as a person...

Oh well good luck in Italy :)

No way we would have got tevez for close to that though. More like 25 if he was gonna come here.

Yeah shame - Roman should have got a feeder club to buy him and loan him out to us for a season or two :)

He's always worth having on the bench for 20mins :)

Oh well as Magiclamps said - BA has scored some cool and crucial goals for us and is a good lad - no whining - so will let BA off :)

Yeah shame - Roman should have got a feeder club to buy him and loan him out to us for a season or two :)

He's always worth having on the bench for 20mins :)

Oh well as Magiclamps said - BA has scored some cool and crucial goals for us and is a good lad - no whining - so will let BA off :)

Yep Ba would be a very useful third choice, who as you rightly say will quietly do his job and won't make any noise off the pitch. Ideally we would go into next season with a striker of some sort (Kind off really liking the idea of it being rooney, though seems unlikely that utd would sell to us), Romelu, and then Ba.

But that seems unlikely. If torres stays and we don't buy a striker then i wouldn't mind that much, provided it means we are taking a chance on our tank, as i truly believe he could lead our line next season. He wouldn't be RVP straight away but can still do a cracking job for us and progress that bit further.

Liverpool have signed Simon Mignolet to sit on the bench.

FYP. I'm sure the price was right and he is a great keeper. But i don't see why he would leave to sit on the sidelines. Reina is 30 i think, so will probably have a few years left and mignolet really should be playing first team football. Would have been better of making a name for himself in a lower team as he did this season then swoop in when one of the big teams have an opening.

Im glad Tevez is gone any time he showed up to play us whether it was united or city always had a habit of scoring and changing the game..good riddance.. not to say i would not have taken him in the team for a paycut

I second to that. Though, it also makes me happy that there is no more Rory Delap and his ridiculous free throws for Stoke. Otherwise every sideline throw was equivalent of a free kick or a corner!

FYP. I'm sure the price was right and he is a great keeper. But i don't see why he would leave to sit on the sidelines. Reina is 30 i think, so will probably have a few years left and mignolet really should be playing first team football. Would have been better of making a name for himself in a lower team as he did this season then swoop in when one of the big teams have an opening.

Reina will probably leave... Cant see Liverpool spending that much on a backup. even so I think Mignolet is better than Reina anyway

Reina will probably leave... Cant see Liverpool spending that much on a backup. even so I think Mignolet is better than Reina anyway

I'm inclined to agree with you. But if he does stay i can't see them just throwing reina aside for mignolet.

Could be a situation similar to ours with Cech and Courtois.

Haven't done this for a while but here goes:

In:

We back up keeper (Homegrown would be a bonus)

Centre Back - Subotic

Defensive Midfielder - Xabi Alonso (Love him or not, the guy is world class)

Winger/Striker - Schurrle (Already sorted) :)

Striker - Cavani

Van Ginkel would be nice too

Out:

Torres

Ba (Loan)

Mikel

Romeu (Loan

Marin

Let me know what you guys think

Certainly agree that Alonso would be a blinding signing. Very much in the Jose camp too apparently.