Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Our midfield problems wont be solved.

True.but this is based on what i think might happen rather than what i think should happen. van ginkel is a good midfielder but most importantly he's available for peanuts and he's at our feeder club

True.but this is based on what i think might happen rather than what i think should happen. van ginkel is a good midfielder but most importantly he's available for peanuts and he's at our feeder club

Van Ginkel has good potential but no way he would take our midfield to the next level.We would still be killed by good midfields in both europe and england.

This is from that link of Daily Fail

Ambitions: Belgian defender Kevin De Bruyne says he is willing to fight for his Chelsea starting spot

:doh:

Sky Sports Football@SkyFootball4 min

Corinthians have confirmed that negotiations are gathering pace with Tottenham regarding the transfer of Paulinho. http://bit.ly/108rt3t

What a great signing by the spurs.

Tottenhem are also forming a great team.

If arsenal does not spend big this season then it will be even tougher this year for them to reach champions League again.

Van Ginkel has good potential but no way he would take our midfield to the next level.We would still be killed by good midfields in both europe and england.

true. actually the club needs both a beast DM and a playmaker but may have to compromise for a hybrid. someone established would be great but I have a sneaky feeling van Ginkel is the kind of player we will sign now

true. actually the club needs both a beast DM and a playmaker but may have to compromise for a hybrid. someone established would be great but I have a sneaky feeling van Ginkel is the kind of player we will sign now

Yeah :( We badly need atleast one preferably two world class midfielders.Van ginkel might be a good signing for the future but he wont improve us right now.

Arsenal fans actually think they're going to splash around £40m on Rooney and Higuain :lol::lol::lol:

But they are pretty close to Higuan, i guess! Rooney, ppfft, he has turned into a dram queen!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8790138/Transfer-news-Cardiff-agree-Tom-Ince-fee-with-Blackpool-Sky-sources-understand

This makes me sad we never try to get players like him.. United and arsenal did with zaha and ox we should hijack this deal and get him. Would much rather have him than schurrle!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8790138/Transfer-news-Cardiff-agree-Tom-Ince-fee-with-Blackpool-Sky-sources-understand

This makes me sad we never try to get players like him.. United and arsenal did with zaha and ox we should hijack this deal and get him.

Really?

He's a decent enough player but he's no Zaha. He'll probably be another Scottie Sinclair or Stewart Downing. There's a reason he went to Blackpool and there's a reason he's going to Cardiff and neither of those gives me cause to be sad.

Really?

He's a decent enough player but he's no Zaha. He'll probably be another Scottie Sinclair or Stewart Downing. There's a reason he went to Blackpool and there's a reason he's going to Cardiff and neither of those gives me cause to be sad.

I have been watching him for 2 season now and I have no doubt he can be as good as the ox and zaha.. He also scores on a consistent level and that could make him even better..

I have been watching him for 2 season now and I have no doubt he can be as good as the ox and zaha.. He also scores on a consistent level and that could make him even better..

And when would he get a chance? No room for him in our team.