Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Hmm. I think you're forgetting that we've basically signed 2 new players with Lukaku and De Bruyne coming back and also the Schurrle signing. Our squad definitely looks better than it does last season. We're 2 or 3 away from having the perfect squad I think.

Yes cavani,de rossi and witsel/illaramendi/thiago and we are set.

Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund and Anzhi Makhachkala are believed to be the three clubs whose interest in Saint-Etienne defender Kurt Zouma has not cooled in the face of the Ligue 1 club's £8.5 million minimum asking price.

His agent, David Venditelli, told Eurosport his young client "prefers England" should he move, giving Chelsea hope they will beat off competition which has already been thinned out by Saint-Etienne's determination not to give away one of their prize assets cheaply.

I'm glad PSG have gone with a French manager but I'm sure he was like their 5th choice. I don't think he's the right manager to get the most out of their attacking players and will hinder the progress of Lucas Moura. Monaco for the title next season I think or if they retain their star players for 1 more season I think St. Etienne could surprise a lot of people.

Rafa Benitez, Guus Hiddink, Michael Laudrup, Andre Villas-Boas and Fabio Capello all (apparently) rejected the job as PSG refuse to offer a long-term contract as they want Arsene Wenger to take over in the near future.

Bad tactic. If Arsenal do indeed get Hig and do what seems impossible - win a cup - Arsene may even extend his stay at the Emirates.

Blanc's major 'bad' point is that he's failed when it comes to managing big egos like in France's national team. The egos in Paris should be just as big if not bigger.

My eyes went wet when I saw us linked to Zouma today. Probably media BS but I hope it's true. I've wanted him here since I first saw him play.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that he's the player to replace Terry. He plays just like him. Most defenders get called a 'rock at the back' when they're tough and nonchalant. Zouma is a whole mountain, just as Terry was.

He's very rough and needs to work on his positioning but he's like Lukaku in defence. He will break your legs just by looking at you.

He said he wants pay rise because he feels to be very important player at Juve and if they wont pay him, he might leave.

He did not say he would leave. But yes he wants a new deal which, tbh, he deserves. He is Juve's 'spoiled' little prince. Trust me, he'll get the deal he wants.

Wacho you mean "midfield problems"!

I think he means our Pivot problems.

We lack some defensive stability and our slow in switching to build up. This leaves Mata and especially Hazard in a position where they lose some of their quality, namely getting the ball while running (full speed).

This means we lack a genuine 6 (defensive deep lying) and an 8 - a regista to determine the heartbeat and tempo of the game.

We should invest in that. It is that core - our spine were we lost games this season (along with Torres being a wallflower - especially first half of the season).

also .. I believe this is where the 'Cavani' money should be invested in foremost.