Boateng is one of my favourite players....sign him :D

what if our squad looks like this for the next season

Cech / TB / Blackman

Azpi / Ivanovic / Cahill / Terry / Luiz / Cole / Shaw + one more DF

Oscar / Lampard / Essien / Romeu / De Rossi / Boateng

Ramires / Hulk / Mata / Scurlee / Hazard

Cavani / Lukaku / Torres ? / Ba ?

P.S. Schwarzer <_< I prefer Craig Gordon :D

Craig Gordon is more than likely to retire I think. Haven't heard much though as hes been working on his fitness the last year or so but yeah.

I know this thread is mostly about transfer targets ,but if it is true that Galatasary are signing Mikel I will be" over the moon" as they say.

If he needs a car to the airport I will drive him free of charge . This if true will tell me that Jose is back and in control of the team at the club making the right calls.

I know this thread is mostly about transfer targets ,but if it is true that Galatasary are signing Mikel I will be" over the moon" as they say.

If he needs a car to the airport I will drive him free of charge . This if true will tell me that Jose is back and in control of the team at the club making the right calls.

That'd would be so fucking awesome. It's so orgasmic to even think, that fucking piece of garbabge would be gone c:

Im the only one who noticed there are NO news on a DLP?

Started to think Mou wants Oscar to play there... any thoughts on that? i would like it very much but at the other hand he never played there regulary. Its a risk.

so Lukaku and KDB are back and despite that we will buy Cavani , Hulk , KPB/Sneijer , Scurlee... :blink: that is fucking awesome :D

Chelsea squad :
Goalkeepers: Cech , Blackman , new GK
Defenders : Azpi , Ivanovic , Terry , Luiz , Cahill , Cole , Shaw ? , new DF ? Bertrand ?
Mildfielders : Lampard , Oscar , Mata , Hazard , Ramires , De Rossi , Romeu ? , Ake ? , Essien , KDB , Hulk , KPB/Sneijer , Scurlee , Moses , Marin ? /Mikel sold / :ph34r::dance:
Strikers : Cavani , Lukaku , Torres ? , Ba ?

:getin::getin::getin::getin::getin:

our formation might be:
4-10-4 :D

fernandinho_teeth.jpg

The Real Fernandinho!

This is hilarious

anyway, Chelsea Brasil had a summary of the day. While the site is recognized by Chelsea (you can find it as official news site in brazil in Chelsea's page and they did interview some players this season) I don't think they have inside information, but who knows?

• Demba Ba could leave the team along with Fernando Torres
  • Mourinho on Boateng: 'we want football players, not models. Boateng had more haircuts than goals last season'
  • Napoli is bidding other players already counting with money from Cavani transaction to Chelsea - which has someone from FIFA going to London to make it happen in the next 48h (why someone from FIFA needs to go there I have no idea. I don't know laws about transfers in Europe)
  • The deal for Cavani is £45m and it will be confirmed in the next 48h probably before Mourinho's press on Monday or during it.
  • Chelsea also offered £20m for Mangala and £8m for Marco van Ginkel
  • Everton bid £10m for Victor Moses

don't know how much credit we can give to them, but we can find out soon enough if any of those things are confirmed. the only transaction they hinted that was pretty much done was Cavani's. The rest are only offers done and received, no deal.

We didn't lose Falcao...

He was worth 30-35 million..and only Monaco wanted to pay 50 million for him.

We did, that is the point. We are thinking he is worth £30-£40, Atletico wanted the full clause which was £50 and we try to lower it by hard bargaining so eventually someone else came in and paid it. The same is happening now, if we have bid £49m for Cavani, why not just pay like £5m which will be the release clause? Wait 1-2 more weeks and Madrid/City will decide "fuck it we are gonna do this" and pay it so we lose him because we were trying to save £5m. Then we will end up signing someone like Gomez for £20m or Hulk for £40m who are both not as good as Cavani so we have to settle for second best. The same in the past happened with Aguero, David Silva, Falcao and countless of others. It is time to change that.

We didn't lose Falcao...

He was worth 30-35 million..and only Monaco wanted to pay 50 million for him.

How was he worth only 30-35m? Atletico paid more than that for him and since moving there he went on to prove himself as one of the best players in a league much better than the Portuguese one. We may not have been willing to pay the full price but that doesn't mean he was worth a penny less than the 60m Monaco paid for him. Crazy amount of money but that's 2013 transfer market for you.

With the new television deals going through, don't all the clubs in the EPL earn a lot more from TV rights? Like in the region of 20-30mil more? Because I've read that the 20th placed team will earn more money 2013/14 season than ManU did this season. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Could mean that there is a lot more room to play with in the FFP books.