Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Hilario and Turnbull are now officialy released by the club, meaning that we need 2 new reserve keepers. Who will those be?

I'm guessing one of them will be Blackman.

As for the other keeper slot...we'll just have to sign someone.

Mark Schwarzer could be ideal, decent keeper and we'll need one. (have Blackman as the other) and Schwarzer, don't see why he wouldn't be interested fair enough he wants full first team football but we're offering the chance of the title, CL, FA & League cup, Supercup medals.

City doing their business early which is always a good idea. It gives the players time to settle and train together for a better understanding of each others game.

No doubt about it they will be a force to reckon with next season, especialy if they land a top striker to partner Ageuro now that they have wings that even Red Bull can't give you.

City doing their business early which is always a good idea. It gives the players time to settle and train together for a better understanding of each others game.

No doubt about it they will be a force to reckon with next season, especialy if they land a top striker to partner Ageuro now that they have wings that even Red Bull can't give you.

Who would be stronger though? Citeh with their targets and Pellegrini or us with our targets and Jose?

Boateng is one of my favourite players....sign him :D

what if our squad looks like this for the next season

Cech / TB / Blackman
Azpi / Ivanovic / Cahill / Terry / Luiz / Cole / Shaw + one more DF
Oscar / Lampard / Essien / Romeu / De Rossi / Boateng
Ramires / Hulk / Mata / Scurlee / Hazard
Cavani / Lukaku / Torres ? / Ba ?

P.S. Schwarzer <_< I prefer Craig Gordon :D

Who would be stronger though? Citeh with their targets and Pellegrini or us with our targets and Jose?

Without making a bias decision then I would say it's going to be pretty even. We haven't landed any of our targets yet and City have. Jose will edge the battle of the managers but City atm are edging the depth and options in their squad. If we do land our targets then us but it will be very close. City won't be pushovers.

Without making a bias decision then I would say it's going to be pretty even. We haven't landed any of our targets yet and City have. Jose will edge the battle of the managers but City atm are edging the depth and options in their squad. If we do land our targets then us but it will be very close. City won't be pushovers.

The thing is that in a League, it is not about who has the best team in a h2h, its about whom can make the most points against the bottom half of the table. City's main problem this year (and last) was the lack of focus and desire their players showed against weak opponents, and thar I dont think will change overnight!

I am not taking anything for granted, but if the rumored players we are trying to get really come to the Brigde, I think we have a slight better shot to make it...