Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I know he's good but he's 28 (earlier in the season I was under the impression he was more like 25.) I don't think they should have signed him for the reported price. He's very good but surely worth no more than £18m at a stretch.

"We need a new right back [Azpilicueta isn't good enough apparently] and no one new in midfield" :clown:

"Terry will play 75% of games. Cahill will consistently play. Luiz will rotate with Terry." (So Luiz will play 25% of our games?) :clown:

Just a video if anyone's bored.

Costs £22 million for the player, £34m price being quoted by Sky includes his wages over five years (£12m)

No, Sky are saying it's a £34m fee flat out. His wages are rumoured to be around £100,000 a year and £12m over 5 years amounts to only ~£46,000 a year.

He is. In fact he's the best player I've seen playing for us

> Di Maria, David Luiz, Ramires, Coentrao, Aimar, Simao, Witsel...

WHat? You are saying that Matic is better than the names you have mentioned? :carlo:

"We need a new right back [Azpilicueta isn't good enough apparently] and no one new in midfield" :clown:

"Terry will play 75% of games. Cahill will consistently play. Luiz will rotate with Terry." (So Luiz will play 25% of our games?) :clown:

Just a video if anyone's bored.

"I'm starting to think next year maybe Torres' year"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hate to be a dick considering he's a Chelsea fan, but if the guy in the video above was a Liverpool or United fan he'd be ripped apart for his lack of football knowledge. Sad thing is he's our biggest Chelsea fan vlogger on Youtube behind some GuruGaming guy with a really weird intro music.

SOMEONE NEW START MAKING VIDEOS!! (Not me, I'm shy.)

Great signings for ManCity, they have fixed two of their most problematic positions and now (with the imminent sale of either Dzeko or Tevez), all they need is a top stiker! :(

I would be really upset if Cavani ends up in Manchester and we dont sign any good target man...

One thing that makes me happy is how much the Citizens still have to overpay. Both Navas and Fernandinho will be on ridiculously high wages, bar the few they already are paying. :wank2: