Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

English ie do it with private messages :halo:

I try to learn english as best i can with this marvelous web site.

Hutcho, i want to be your friend and to attend one chelsea fc game together. Please help me to accomplish that.

@Stingray (that i like so much) will you come with me to stamford bridge meeting hutcho (fucking king) ?

Lol. I meant that you DONT need me to correct your spelling. Your English is perfectly fine. Better than some of my friends who were actually born here probably. :)

You don't need to have Gundogan if we have Witsel in our Double pivot, Oscar or KDB can be the skilled regista near him

Actually i think witsel and gundogan would suit each other perfectly.Gundogan is very disciplined and tactically aware so that will help witsel play a more box to box role.Other times witsel can stay back and let gundogan venture forward.Both players are very intelligent and more importantly they are good without the ball.

Someone tell me more about Witsel. Is he the playmaker for the 'pivot'? Or is he the one who'd typically partner the playmaker and win the ball back lots?

He's not really a playmaker. He can pass the ball well, loads of stamina, good in tight spaces, he can play his way out of difficult situations, very technical, good positional awareness and he's strong on the ball but he doesn't have the long range passing required of a DLP.

He's kind of a mixture between a DM and a DLP. I'd put him next to a DLP and play him as the more defensive player.

This campagne he's played on the 6 for Belgium next to Dembele and he's been really great.

A Gundogan-Witsel midfield would be faptacular. :wank2:

OUT: Torres (10mi), Marin (5mi), Malouda, Benayoon, Kakuta (2mi), Lampard, Essien (5mi), Mikel (10mi) and Ferreira.

IN: Cavani (35mi), KDB, Schurrle (20mi), Moutinho (20mi), Capoue (10mi) and CB (15mi).

LOANS: Lukaku, Piazon, Josh, Chabolah, Etc...

--------------------------------------------------

TOTAL: 75mi.

Mister Geoffrey Kondogbia, 20yrs old, 188cm tall, French DM who plays for Sevilla is fast becoming one of their best players. If we are going after DM, this guy wouldnt be bad choice at all. Quite cheap, but there are reports that he might go to Real in the summer. His contract expires in 2014, so...

Oh i think that Roman and Gazprom (owner of Zenith) are already in talks for witsel and/or Hulk for this summer window.

It will depend on who will be our next manager. If Mou, i know that he is the biggest fan of witsel. He wanted him to play for real this summer before he left benfica for Zenith.

I try not to be too biased, saying that he a better version of khedira with regista's assets. A mix between Khedira and Xabi alonso, he can do wonders.

In fact he gives 100% like Rambo with endless stamina, but he can use his brain and he a real good passer, he was AM when 20 and played also like a winger, just like KDB right now. But Wilmots (and before for Benfica) he was tried as numb 6, the only holder DM rôle, and there he turned to be world class.

I think that he can turn as good as yaya touré ASAP but with better defensive assets.

@STINGRAY Plz Correct me if i'm wrong? xD :wub:

@HUTCHO Plz correct my spelling :clown:

He is a tank. Period. He is the Hazard of dm's - only more consistent (he is really, really consistent). I love him. Defense, tracking, power, aggression, passing, vision and even a drible suited or a winger.

Most reasonable would be something like

Schurle (20mio), Matic (18mio), Ogbonna (15mio), Gundogan (20mio plus Marin), Lewandowski (20mio plus Kdb loan)

Torres (10), Mikel (17mio), Malouda, Benayoun (3mio)

---

90mio out, 30mio in. 60mio spend. 5 plyers. With that we would basicaly cover every position but LB for next 8 years. Lot of players and will never happen, but certainly better than Falcao or Cavani for 50 or Moutinho for 30mio alone.

Most reasonable would be something like

Schurle (20mio), Matic (18mio), Ogbonna (15mio), Gundogan (20mio plus Marin), Lewandowski (20mio plus Kdb loan)

Torres (10), Mikel (17mio), Malouda, Benayoun (3mio)

---

90mio out, 30mio in. 60mio spend. 5 plyers. With that we would basicaly cover every position but LB for next 8 years. Lot of players and will never happen, but certainly better than Falcao or Cavani for 50 or Moutinho for 30mio alone.

1. Matic is not good enough.

2. Ogbonna in real life is not like in FIFA. He is not that young and will never reach video-game status.

3. Gundogan is overrated, but I wouldnt mind him here.

4. We need KDB. Also, Lewandowski is not better than above-average, give me Lukaku instead.

5. No one will pay 17mi for Mikel.

6. Benayoon is out of contract, right?

7. My simulation gets us much better players and we spend "only" 15mi more (75 against 60). Wages we would get even, because some very expensive players would go...

Goalkeeper - Keep Sam Walker at the club to replace Turnbull(shit) and Hilario(us).

Defenders - Don't think we really need any more CB's as we have Terry, Luiz, Cahill, Ivanovic and also Ake if really needed. We're set for RB with Azpilicueta and Ivanovic, we could also recall Kane if needed. He's played well for Blackburn. LB's are Cole and Bertrand, so we're set there.

Midfielders - If we decide to keep Lampard, we'll also have the likes of Romeu, Mikel, Ramires and Oscar. I think we should go for someone like Sigurdsson, he can play as a midfielder of even a winger, so we'll have Mata, Hazard, Moses, Marin/Schurrle (whichever one we keep, or both?) and Sigurdsson as our wingers.

Strikers - With the signing of Schurrle, we'd have not only a winger, but a player who could play as striker if Ba and Torres are injured.

out - torres(10), malouda (free), benayoun (free), marin(3), essien(5), ferreira (1m), lampard (free), kakuta(2m), hilario (dont kid me).

price - about 20-21m. wages - 700k/week = about 35m/year

in (compared to our squad right now) - lukaku,kdb,josh,bruma (all loanees), PREFERABLY VIDAL or moutinho (25m), SCHURRLE(20).

fees- 45m. wages- 200k/week= about 10m/year.

also JOSE MOURINHO.

in short not much losses would be incurred even by FFP regulations.

so the squad would look something like this (supposing we play 4-2-3-1)

strikers - ba, lukaku(h).

behind the srtiker - mata,hazard,kdb,moses(h),oscar , SCHURRLE.

pivot - rambo,mikel, romeu,josh(h), VIDAL

defenders - JT(h),luiz,cahill(h), bruma(h), iva, azpi, cole(h), bert(h).

GK- CECH, turnbull(h), blackman(h).

satisfies the homegrown players quota, plus gives us 2 player ATLEAST for every position.

its hardly a team to challenge for PL,CL but i dont think we can make a team of that stature without splashing abother 100mil in transfer market.

get a top 4 finish, win CoC/ FA cup.

most importantly let JOSE and this pool of young players be together for 2-3 years. then we ll see magic.