Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Fischer is an excellent player. As you say 8 goals in the league and 10 goals in overall competitions. Brilliant for a teenager who had not even played first team football before the 12-13 season. He will not join Chelsea though if given the choice, I am sure. He will not be a first team player here and I am sure he knows for his development it is best he stays at Ajax. The big boys will be in for him in the summer for sure but I think he will stay at Ajax another season and follow Eriksen's guide.

Btw, this is a brilliant chipped goal he scored on the weekend against NEC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWs_5vJ7U8s

That is a marvelous goal, nearly Bergkamp-esque! Fischer has got great technical ability. He made that look so easy..

More than mobility, its the lack of tacklers in our team which is our biggest problem. Ramires is a scamperer, Mikel is a hold up guy, Lampard is a um..ball hoofer, but we have no ball winner at all. When a team is under pressure or when it is pressing, a tackle or 2 really maintains the momentum for a team. That's why Meireles was so important. Although, Meireles was more of in your face player rather than a tackler but within our squad he was still the best tackler.

Yeh like i said in Eriksen topic, if we want an ajax player (next to Alderweireld) it should be fischer, if we want a false 9. He and Hazard could do that job then i think. But i have my doubts about using a false 9 in the PL tho.

Alderweireld is an interesting player.I watched him in the champion's league this season and he was good,He looks like he will leave ajax this season as well.Is he as good as vertonghen?

If Mourinho comes and he can pick a few players odds are higher we go after Witsel i think, he already wanted him last year at madrid, same with fellaini so he seems to know Belgian NT players since he also informed for the prices of the likes of felliani last year. Else i would still go after Bender/Vidal, only other great options as i see it if we want to combine a pivot with a DLP. And since Moutinho seems to be rather cheap (Tottenham got an offer of 20M accepted last year), we could aswell go for Witsel-Moutinho if we want to start working on a really attacking side where our whole midfield are great passers.

Witsel(Chabolah/Ake) - Moutinho(McEachren/Ramires)

Hazard(Moses/Rami)-Oscar(Mata/KDB)-Mata(Piazon/KDB) (still doubt he would play mazacar tho)

Would even beat barca's midfield i think once they are used to eachother.

Witsel > Busquets

Moutinho > Xavi possibly rather soon than late because Xavi is starting to feel his age, especially for the PL

Hazard > Pedro

Mata = Iniesta, can also become better rather soon.

Oscar well he's not Messi's lvl but still who knows :)

not sure if mata=iniesta. at least not yet, i dont see why he cant be better or equal to iniesta in the future, but at the moment i think iniesta still has the edge over em.

Alderweireld is an interesting player.I watched him in the champion's league this season and he was good,He looks like he will leave ajax this season as well.Is he as good as vertonghen?

i also rate him highly

Who is WHS out of interest?

Me :)

Just an idiot who thinks people believe in him when he says Mourinho will come back!

He is shit 20yo dad who wants to move close to Woking, so I am thinking of not going to England anymore...

I don't know whether you're trying to be funny, but that really isn't. Absolutely no need.

Likely outs: Sad to see that most probably Frank Lampard will be going. I really wish we don't let go of him, but it just doesnt seem to be with him and Abramovich. After that Malouda is being released too. Turnbull, Hilario are the other ones. The most probable person that we are going to sell is non-other than...Marko Marin. I highly doubt we'll keep him around. Either let him go or loan him. And then we have Fernando "fu**in" Torres who quite frankly is a mistery. Everyone wants him to leave, and he will leave most probably, but where and when is the question. In my eyes we will use him as a bargaining chip for Falcao.

Likely ins: Gourlay already said he expects 2 - 3 more class players. With the possible departure of Lampard, Malouda and probably Marin, Kevin De Bruyne will be back. But whilist we are happy with that, there are a lot of questions on where he would play. Due to that, I see him as a great prospect upfront, but a great prospect as a CM too. So yeah we will have to wait and see. Whatever happens though, we are most probably going to sign another Central Midfielder. Kevin Strootman, Capoue or anybody with good defensive qualities is enough for me. A dirty - worker if I may call it. My personal choice would be Paulinho. Heard that he is a very good prospect in that light. Aaaany who, moving on to the other positions , and we have the Central Defender role. With Terry also nearing his last year of contract, aaaand maybe on the verge of being another removed legend, I think we are going to move in the market for a CB. I agree with could try Kalas, Omeruo or Bruma, but I doubt it would be next year. And with that being said the Central Defender role has a wide variety of choices. I personally could think of whole lot and that is why I will not share any thoughts here. Last, but definetly not least the Striker role. LEWANDOWSKI! Can't we just try and sign this man , rather than giving 60 million for Falcao. I would only accept the Colombian if he sings for 40 or less with Torres leaving in the other direction. Or any direction for that matter. I also like Walcott, but I don't think he'll leave Arsenal now that he has signed his new contract. My best pick would be Cavani though. I have my heart set out for this man. He is just an all rounder, and is exactly what we need. The United game saw that perfectly.

Well that's it from me.

Two sides to the striker issue for me. In an ideal world Cavani would be my man to fulfill my dreams for a forward at this club, he's just a tremendous footballer. The other being we don't need to shell out the amounts touted for the bloke when we could really be looking at someone like Lewandowski who is in his final year of contract and would come for good money.

I would happily take Modric and Lewandowski in the summer along with someone like Luke Shaw as I really don't rate Ryan Bertrand at all, and I think Shaw will be a super player to follow a legend in Ashley Cole.

This club doesn't need too much, but what we need is to surround Hazard and Mata with a top quality striker and a ball playing CM who keeps playing constantly ticking over and who can dictate a game centrally.