Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Okay, I'm going to post on what I think should be our essential signings for next season.

Most importantly we need to get in a new manager. Hopefully that'll be Mourinho.

Next, I'd be looking to get in a decent homegrown 2nd choice goalkeeper since Turnbull and Hilario's contracts run out this summer if I remember correctly. Begovic (if he would be interested in being the 2nd choice goalkeeper at CFC) would be an excellent option as he's homegrown and a very good goalkeeper. Hopefully promote Blackman as our 3rd choice goalkeeper too.

I'd then probably look at getting in a deep lying playmaker - hopefully Mourinho brings along Modric with him if Real will sell him for a decent price. Maybe another holding midfield player - someone like Schneiderlin from Southampton maybe? Or maybe just promote someone like Chalobah as well instead.

Up next, I'd look at bringing in a good winger. I don't want another AM, we're stacked there. I'd rather us bring in a player that can be a direct threat out wide. We don't have enough of those. I don't really know who is available to bring in though, but someone in the ilk of Di Maria would be perfect.

Those are the bare minimum I think we definitely need for next season. I know that I've left out a striker but that depends on our Lukaku situation really. Will Torres leave? Will the next manager put his faith in Lukaku? We don't know yet. If the next manager decides we need another striker then fair enough, but the main objective of this post was to make clear what I think are the bare minimum we need for our squad next season.

IMO we need to make at at least 3 to 4 signings next season, anything less than that will be disastrous.

I doubt Begovic would want to join Chelsea as the #2 goalkeeper.

I think our best option would be to sign someone similar to Pantilimon or Lindegaard...

DLP: Moutinho, Cabaye, Strootman or Gundogan

DM: we have Romeu and Chalobah

ST; Cavani or Lewandowski

CB: IF anyone it should be Howedes. Perfect pair to Luiz.

Winger: Ayew (if any money left)

Realy I would go for Moutinho and Cavani...

Ironic considering how much time I spent trying to convince people it was a good move originally, but it doesn't look like Moses is going to quite cut it. We need a right winger. A new right winger. A proper right winger. One who hugs the touchline preferably but someone in Hazard's mould wouldn't go a miss. We can't play our 3 Amigos in every game, and I just don't feel comfortable with him playing anymore. Maybe some games Hazard could go out right and we could get someone like Schurrle in (in theory) and put him in the left, I don't know.

At the moment Moses and Marin doesnt excite me.

Not sure about Marin since he didn't play much. I have no idea whether he has the ability to adapt as well as Hazard or Mata. Its a shame he is out due to injuries.

But for sure Moses doesn't give me the impression that he can change the game.

Benayoun, Malouda (possibly Essien) can just leave to vacant places for the wage bill. Same goes for Romeu. too much injuries for him

Ironic considering how much time I spent trying to convince people it was a good move originally, but it doesn't look like Moses is going to quite cut it. We need a right winger. A new right winger. A proper right winger. One who hugs the touchline preferably but someone in Hazard's mould wouldn't go a miss. We can't play our 3 Amigos in every game, and I just don't feel comfortable with him playing anymore. Maybe some games Hazard could go out right and we could get someone like Schurrle in (in theory) and put him in the left, I don't know.

MARKEL SUSAETA

To push for the league we need at least one new midfielder, in the mould of Modric. He's proven in this league and might be available which puts him ahead of the likes of Moutinho and Benat in my opinion.

Then we need a new striking option, although I'd be inclined to go for someone who can be third-choice and also contribute on the wings. That could be Moses.

Beyond that it's mainly buying for the future, although if a top-class CB did become available then we should move for him but that's an issue we might have a year to solve. Then there's the likes of Shaw.

But we need to appoint a manager first and he needs to assess the squad.

MARKEL SUSAETA

Truly unappreciated by Spain and the world. Bet once he joins the premier league, (considering the fact that many players are falling out with Bielsa and Susaeta has literally carried them this season, It won't be a surprise to see him leave.) people will regard him as one of the best wingers in the world when he has been one of the best in La liga for a few years.

Subotic/Amorebieta

New LB

Benat

Susaeta

Call back Lukaku

To push for the league we need at least one new midfielder, in the mould of Modric. He's proven in this league and might be available which puts him ahead of the likes of Moutinho and Benat in my opinion.

Then we need a new striking option, although I'd be inclined to go for someone who can be third-choice and also contribute on the wings. That could be Moses.

Beyond that it's mainly buying for the future, although if a top-class CB did become available then we should move for him but that's an issue we might have a year to solve. Then there's the likes of Shaw.

But we need to appoint a manager first and he needs to assess the squad.

Quite don't understand why so many here think so. If there is a CM at Real Madrid that might follow Mourinho i would guess it will be Xabi Alonso. He has refused to sign a contract extension with Madrid and his contract expires in 2014, unlikely but he could move in the summer.

Quite don't understand why so many here think so. If there is a CM at Real Madrid that might follow Mourinho i would guess it will be Xabi Alonso. He has refused to sign a contract extension with Madrid and his contract expires in 2014, unlikely but he could move in the summer.

Xabi Alonso....

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I should add more laughs from all the Scousers laughing at that notion.

Ain't going to happen.....and yes, Rafa yadda yadda yadda.....ain't going to happen.

------------Cavani/Ba/Lukaku-------------

----Hazard----------------------Mata/Susaeta-------

--------Benat/KDB-----Oscar--------------

-----------------Chalobah-------------------

LB------------Luiz------Subotic?/Amorebieta?/Varane?---Azpli

Wishful thinking

Xabi Alonso....

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I should add more laughs from all the Scousers laughing at that notion.

Ain't going to happen.....and yes, Rafa yadda yadda yadda.....ain't going to happen.

Such a childish and ignorance replay......why do i even bother on this forum.

Such a childish and ignorance replay......why do i even bother on this forum.

I'm sorry you took it that way, but the idea of Alonso joining Chelsea is a bit far-fetched.

Modric just seems far more likely to me considering our past relationship with him.

I agree with you mate.

Why would they offload Modric when they just signed him and Xabi is leaving them either this summer of the following one......