Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

M'Vila.

He is a criminal. I think he has been arrested for assualting a minor and domestic violence. He pouts and causes trouble when he doesn't get his way. He will not put in 100% if he isn't happy. He disobeys club and national policy. He was banned for two years for going to night clubs instead of training sessions.

In other words he is like Gallas except even more of a twat. He is typical of the modern day French (sorry France, SeB and Peace) footballer, huge ego, bratty attitude, poor sportsmanship, doesn't gel with team mates, etc.

Get Etienne Capoue, instead.

Not arrested , but has 2 years ban to play for the national team because go out with other players after one lost and in his team he has problem with the coach . He is young , strong and has potential to be world class player . Maybe he has lack of discipline but if he plays for a big team think will be serious . It's not a coincidence that Wenger wants him

http://www.theweek.co.uk/football/premier-league/50812/rennes-midfielder-yann-mvila-back-arsenals-radar

Not arrested , but has 2 years ban to play for the national team because go out with other players after one lost and in his team he has problem with the coach . He is young , strong and has potential to be world class player . Maybe he has lack of discipline but if he plays for a big team think will be serious . It's not a coincidence that Wenger wants him

http://www.theweek.co.uk/football/premier-league/50812/rennes-midfielder-yann-mvila-back-arsenals-radar

Assualt and arrested.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/05/02/arsenal-target-yann-mvila-arrested-following-assault-on-teenager/

I didn't know this . Ok , he has a problem with the discipline but is decent player and can change his behaviour . I don't believe he is Baloteli 2 :D Can't see a better DM option for this money now

Maybe he can change, but I doubt it. I think he might be too poisonous at the moment. I seem to recall him throwing a bit of a tantrum when he subbed off during the Euros, though that may have been Nasri, or Ben Arfa.

Rumoures

Sinan Bolat from Standard has withdrawn from talks with Fulham. The Turkish goalie is back in training with the Belgians, altough it's expected that he still will leave this month. Bolat's contract is running out at the end of the season and he allready mentioned not willing to extend it.

Arsenal are still interested in signing Ajax dc Toby Alderweireld, sources way a 10m€ offer is close being made. Alderweireld would reunite with former teammate from Ajax Vermaelen if the deal would go trough.

Southampton showed interest in AA Gent's striker Olombé Mboyo. Mboyo is an important player for Gent, scoring 8 time this season, altough he had some problems with other players and with fans from Gent after he had his wonderful penalty against Beveren. Mboyo became an Belgian international last year and got 2 caps till now

:Goober:

Aston Villa and Fulham are showing some interest in Lazio's rb/lb Luis Pedro Cavanda. The Belgian with Angolees roots is having a great season in Italy playing 21 times, assisting 3 goals.

I have mixed feelings about M'Vila. He seems a big talent, but lacking a lot of discipline, I don't think his attitude can change that much just because his joining a big club like us, especially when he's not getting so much playing time from the beginning. I don't know what kind of coach he has at Rennes, but he needs a coach that's sensible and knows how to treat such difficult players, that means not Benitez. It depends a lot on what manager we're going to get next season, Mourinho could be a guy for it, as he's ruthless with player's causing trouble, but the manager discussion doesn't belong here. Besides CFC, I think Wenger could do best with this kid, as he's French and has a feeling for his young players. Personally, as a young DM, I'd rather see us go for Victor Wanyama as he's just pure power in that midfield. I can easily imagine him being a new Essien or Makelele, just much taller.

The Newcastle manager’s main priority is to sign a striker to replace Demba Ba, with Marseille’s Loic Remy and Saint Etienne’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang high on his wish list.

Apperently, Newcastle are interested in Remy and Aubameyang as a replacement for Demba Ba

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9778747/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-warns-owner-Mike-Ashley-they-could-go-down-unless-they-spend-big.html)

Arsenal are still interested in signing Ajax dc Toby Alderweireld, sources way a 10m€ offer is close being made. Alderweireld would reunite with former teammate from Ajax Vermaelen if the deal would go trough.

I think that would be a good deal, as Djourou is about to leave to Hannover on loan with a buying clause.

YES! Don't care if he's been injured - Giuseppe Rossi will be in Florence soon to enter negotiations with Fiorentina apparently. Yes, yes, yes please.

I really want him to end up at either Fiorentina or AS Roma. He is built for Serie A football. I love him. :blush:

YES! Don't care if he's been injured - Giuseppe Rossi will be in Florence soon to enter negotiations with Fiorentina apparently. Yes, yes, yes please.

I really want him to end up at either Fiorentina or AS Roma. He is built for Serie A football. I love him. :blush:

I thought he was joining Inter Milan.

Holtby to Spurs in July.

I am so jealous of this one! Holtby is an amazing talent. I've followed him since he was captaining the German U17 side and I would bet anything he is going to be world class. AVB is one hell of a scout!

I am so jealous of this one! Holtby is an amazing talent. I've followed him since he was captaining the German U17 side and I would bet anything he is going to be world class. AVB is one hell of a scout!

Meh, doesn't take much to spot Holtby talent he has been one of the best player in Bundesliga and he has stated on many occasions wanting to play in England. Great pickup for Spuds though, hate it that one of my favorite non-Chelsea player is going to Spuds.

Meh, doesn't take much to spot Holtby talent he has been one of the best player in Bundesliga and he has stated on many occasions wanting to play in England. Great pickup for Spuds though, hate it that one of my favorite non-Chelsea player is going to Spuds.

Agree. He's a good pickup for what I assume is pretty cheap. He's probably ready to play immediately (he looked great against Arsenal) and his father is English so the adjustment should be easy. I wonder if having Steffan Freund as assistant coach at Spurs helped this along. And for the record, I think Spurs have had a fantastic season in the transfer window. They've completely rebuilt their squad, made it younger and better, and did it an no cost. Of course, Arsenal have won the transfer market value league many times and it's translated into no trophies for years.

Agree. He's a good pickup for what I assume is pretty cheap. He's probably ready to play immediately (he looked great against Arsenal) and his father is English so the adjustment should be easy. I wonder if having Steffan Freund as assistant coach at Spurs helped this along. And for the record, I think Spurs have had a fantastic season in the transfer window. They've completely rebuilt their squad, made it younger and better, and did it an no cost. Of course, Arsenal have won the transfer market value league many times and it's translated into no trophies for years.

Cheap is not even the word. They are picking him up for free.