Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Cunt Fibreglass played more as a attacking midfielder/ number 10 at Arsenal didn't he?

Well he was allround mid in Arsenal, but I remember he was in pivot with Song many times. Obviously he had more offensive role than Song...

According to Canal+ reporter Stéphane Guy, Cristiano #Ronaldo is agree to join Paris Saint-Germain next season but without Mourinho.#PSG

via- @F8Piraux

Oh how I hope this is true. I highly doubt it, but it would just be lovely to see him at another club. I'm soooo bored of the Messi/Ronaldo comparisons.

Apparently Gouffran is wanted by both Newcastle United (if they fail to sign Remy) and Everton.

I personally believe neither Remy nor Gouffran would fit into Newcastle United's team. Gouffran would be decent at Everton though.

via- @F8Piraux

Oh how I hope this is true. I highly doubt it, but it would just be lovely to see him at another club. I'm soooo bored of the Messi/Ronaldo comparisons.

PSG would just fall apart if it happens...

Impossible to fit CR7, Ibra, Lucas, Lavezzi and Pastore at the same team!

Italian clubs have the worst transfer policies.

What are you talking? Rocchi is the kind of player you build your team around! He definitely has the "potential" to become world class; possibly even a future Ballon D'ore winner!

I am wondering why we don't want to buy M'Billa. He is one of the best DM I have ever seen , despite he has some problem in his team now . I read that Arsenal will send an offer for him about 10 milions...

M'Vila.

He is a criminal. I think he has been arrested for assualting a minor and domestic violence. He pouts and causes trouble when he doesn't get his way. He will not put in 100% if he isn't happy. He disobeys club and national policy. He was banned for two years for going to night clubs instead of training sessions.

In other words he is like Gallas except even more of a twat. He is typical of the modern day French (sorry France, SeB and Peace) footballer, huge ego, bratty attitude, poor sportsmanship, doesn't gel with team mates, etc.

Get Etienne Capoue, instead.

What are you talking? Rocchi is the kind of player you build your team around! He definitely has the "potential" to become world class; possibly even a future Ballon D'ore winner!

It's Ballon D'or, gosh. Learn to speak Français like the rest of us Anglophones. God.