Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Heh ancient car, but was extremely popular in whole ex-yugoslavia (croatia, slovenia, serbia, bih,...)

nowdays, you see lots of new cars, just few older and almost no yugos. in bosnia and serbia, they are still popular though...

I see, you are still in love with Serbs though. :clown:

I read rumours tha Lpool/RM is ready to sell Sahin. We just made deal for Danny with Lpool and could sign Sahin on other hand. He is something similar to Cesc when he was still at Arsenal (deep lying playmaker in double pivot) and he is best there. We need player there too. Can pass well, create and also defend. Him and Luiz would be fantastic I think. He spent 6 months in PL too, so he is not new here, might be worth to take chance for 10-15mio...

He has been very underwhelming at Liverpool.

He has been very underwhelming at Liverpool.

Liverpool have him on loan and still may not want to keep him. Liverpool are not a top side, but they're good enough where people that play well can show their quality (Suarez, Enrique, etc...) Maybe Sahin needs to play in a certain system to be good or maybe he just had one great season and just isn't that good.

Liverpool have him on loan and still may not want to keep him. Liverpool are not a top side, but they're good enough where people that play well can show their quality (Suarez, Enrique, etc...) Maybe Sahin needs to play in a certain system to be good or maybe he just had one great season and just isn't that good.

Might be the system. He never played enough at Madrid to be able to judge though, since they played a similar style to BVB.

Might be the system. He never played enough at Madrid to be able to judge though, since they played a similar style to BVB.

It's true, but the fact that Real Madrid would loan him out and bring in Essien (who we all know is a shadow of the player he was) instead doesn't lead me to believe that they think very highly of Sahin.

43 million.. hahahahhahah that has made my day. In the words of Lee Nelson 'Qualateeeeee'

Yeah, I know!

The real numbers (acording to Brazilian sources) are 900k/month and 43mi (Euros).

Anyway If Ba will be signed, we only need one realy required player, two if chance...

A MF, either Fellaini/Sahin/Suarez M.

And possibly another (3rd) striker; Bony, Wallcot, Aubameyang, Llorente, Negredo

I read rumours tha Lpool/RM is ready to sell Sahin. We just made deal for Danny with Lpool and could sign Sahin on other hand. He is something similar to Cesc when he was still at Arsenal (deep lying playmaker in double pivot) and he is best there. We need player there too. Can pass well, create and also defend. Him and Luiz would be fantastic I think. He spent 6 months in PL too, so he is not new here, might be worth to take chance for 10-15mio...

Cunt Fibreglass played more as a attacking midfielder/ number 10 at Arsenal didn't he?

Oh my god, please not Sahin! I think he's way overrated. He was a star in the Bundesliga carrying Dortmund to their title, but he's not Real Madrid or Chelsea quality. Yes, he was injured and didn't play much, but he'd never make it here. I don't know, maybe he needs his private surroundings to perform as he did in Dortmund, who are btw thinking about making a move to get him back. Watzke said: "We'd want to have Sahin back here, if it can be done", so I think if he leaves LFC/RM, he'd go back to BVB which would be the best for him, because he'll never be better than he was there.

I thought Sahin had a lot of Potential. He isn't living up to it. Makes me question just how good he really is.

As I said, I think he needs his private environment to get the best out of himself, and he'd only get it in Dortmund, so if he doesn't return to RM, a deal with BVB is probable. I don't think he'd sign at another (new) top club if he fails at LFC/RM.