Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

yes but it is more likely that we will sign One proper striker and One converted striker. we buy Ba and he will be 3rd choice behind villa and torres which he won't accept. we need to spot players like hernandez who will accept 3rd choice roles and yet be good when called upon. Wilfried Bony perhaps?

Does anyone really think Ba will sign up to be 3rd choice striker?

http://www.marca.com/2012/12/20/en/football/spanish_football/1355997088.html

Two strikers? Luis Suarez wont leave Lpool anyway...

Mario Suarez is actualy very good cm, but dont think Atletico will sell him...not for cheap at least...

Marca say Benitez wants Mario Suarez, Alvaro Negredo and Luis Suarez

Is rather eat my anus than havens Suarez in my team, so much talent all wasted on that disgusting attitude he should go to Leeds with war bock and diouf and have a big 'I'm an arsehole' party

Whether people like it or not, Luis Suarez is a very good player. He will be attainable because anyone with his talent who has at least half a brain would have realised by now that Livershit is rubbish and going no where.

However, he is definitely not a natural or clinical finisher. I'd rather have him and another natural finisher (Cavani). Suarez can play various positions so playing time wouldn't be a problem.

Is rather eat my anus than havens Suarez in my team, so much talent all wasted on that disgusting attitude he should go to Leeds with war bock and diouf and have a big 'I'm an arsehole' party

I'd like him and Negredo just so we can hear "pass me the ball, Negredo"

Together with JT, we would have some team then!

This will be controversial and very unpopular but i think nani will be a good addition to the side if we target him.His contract is running out and he is not signing a new one and is very unsettled over there.He is being linked ith arsenal and spurs so united may well sell him to a club in england.He should fit in quite well with mata and hazard he quick,skillful,good finisher and a very good crosser(something we lack).Also with him we will have 5 players for 3 positions(not counting marin because he hardly ever plays and the managers dont seem to trust him) which is quite good for rotation.The quoted price for him is under 15m. This is Just my opinion.

OK boys, keep your hopes up. Soon, the transfer market opens & Chelsea´s Roman is ready to start shopping.

I believe, one or two players are coming in. After all, so much money spent in the summer he can not afford to let the team fighting for CL placement for next year. I am almost certain something is cooking at Stamford.

As they say, patience is the virtue.

Don't know if we could get all of them.

Out: Malouda and Sturridge

In:

-Walcott (Only if he is cheap/free).

-A cheap, solid, rotational CB. Similar to our purchase of Cahill (Let's just say Okore for lack of effort in trying to find anyone else).

-Lewandowski (His contract is running out isn't it? I read he'd be worth around £20 million which is very good). If not, Villa (Loan/Buy).

-Recall Essien

In the summer if Torres is still his usual shit self then Falcao or Cavani.