Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We need someone who can:

1.play both DM and CB.Can provide valuable cover for both positions like De Rossi,Javi Martinez(not possible) etc;-experienced

2.and a world class striker..nuff with the guys 'havin potential'. We need some one who is proven and can score alot of goals.

I would like one of falcao/cavani and huntelaar/villa as backup and torres needs to be sold ASAP.enough shitting with him .

-----------Cech------------------

--Iva--- luiz--- terry--- cole---

-----Fellaini---- ramires--------

Mata-------- Oscar------- hazard-

-------------Falcao--------------

Coach: RDM

What are you expecting from Fellaini in the DM role?

Pple are forgetting one thing lacking in our team for years.

It would be sad to see us miss out on fernadinho. He is the ball passing defensive midfielder we never had every top team has one.

Madrid- xabi alonso, modric

Manutd- scholes

Barca- busquets, xavi

Mancity- yayatoure

Bayern- schwenstieger

Juventus- pirlo

Chelsea- ?????

Mikel and ramires are good but have no foward passing sense or accuracy. If mazacar is marked, we need someone from deep to take the pressure off them with killer passes.

Answer- FERNADINHO

What are you expecting from Fellaini in the DM role?

ALOT!!! Strength, technique, goals, assists, physicality, good dribbling, good short passing, he tackles very well. He will provide healthy competition in most areas of the midfield and attack because of his versatility unlike mikel. Doesn't mean we sell mikel just means we've added a different dimension and also good quality to our team and he is only 24.

Pple are forgetting one thing lacking in our team for years.

It would be sad to see us miss out on fernadinho. He is the ball passing defensive midfielder we never had every top team has one.

Madrid- xabi alonso, modric

Manutd- scholes

Barca- busquets, xavi

Mancity- yayatoure

Bayern- schwenstieger

Juventus- pirlo

Chelsea- FELLAINI

Mikel and ramires are good but have no foward passing sense or accuracy. If mazacar is marked, we need someone from deep to take the pressure off them with killer passes.

Answer- FELLAINI

Fellani

I'm not sure of fellani in the pivot, but I know this season he has been playing behind the striker(jelavic). Long balls from the keeper reaches him and he finds a pass from there.

But fernadinho gave defence splitting passes FROM DEEP against us. And also made some TACKLES against us.

I think fellani is in more form this season because he plays higher up than last season. But he would still be my second choice to fernadinho though.

Fellaini is not playmaker nor destructor. I wont say useless, but to compare him to Modric, Alonso or Toure is impossible.

And for price of 30mio, there are bigger fishes in the pond, like DeRossi or Fernandinho.

De Rossi is an old man. Fernandinho is only good because he is at the peak of his career at 27 yrs and won't last long. Where has he been? If he was always that good. Fellaini is just 24 yrs and is a player for present and future and provides more solutions in versatility than modric alonso and toure. Its funny that even now pple don't see how extremely useful a player like fellani will be to an already great club.

I'm not sure of fellani in the pivot, but I know this season he has been playing behind the striker(jelavic). Long balls from the keeper reaches him and he finds a pass from there.

But fernadinho gave defence splitting passes FROM DEEP against us. And also made some TACKLES against us.

I think fellani is in more form this season because he plays higher up than last season. But he would still be my second choice to fernadinho though.

Fellani can play anywhere in midfield or even as a big striker upfront he is versatile like essien was he provides by far more solutions for us than fernandinho ever will. Fernandinho is just a more experienced form of oriol romeu which we already have.

De Rossi is an old man. Fernandinho is only good because he is at the peak of his career at 27 yrs and won't last long. Where has he been? If he was always that good. Fellaini is just 24 yrs and is a player for present and future

We need some experience and authority in the team. De Rossi would be perfect. And he can play top football for long time, like all italians. When they are 30, its same as they were 26...like wine, older the better.

DeRossi could easily play for 5 yrs here (until 33-34).