Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We are linked with Mehdi Benatia from Udinese. 25 years old CB, I was watching him couple of games when Handanovic was still playing there, before he moved to Inter. He was quite good, I believe for a decent price, he could be a hit here. Since, I didnt follow Udinese much. Anyone that follows him this season can tell if he is still good?

Yeah, he seems like good buy and wouldnt come too expensive. He is fantastic at reading the game, realy fantastic. Maybe not that fast, but he doesnt need to. Terry-esque, but still young.

Probably best choice if we go after CB.

I also just found that he is very wanted defender. Barca, Arsenal, Juve, Chelsea are all looking for

his services.

i know some peolpe may think im over-reacting, but in my honest opinion Jose Enrique is a great option at LB if indeed A. Cole decides to leave (or the club decide to be stupid and offer only 1 year). if you watched him today, he was by far and away their best player on the pitch and was suarez's only true helper in attack, while his defense wasnt compromised at all. His crossing is wayy better than that of Cole and overall attacking ability. and in our system where our full-backs are needed to create width when we play too narrow, Jose Enrique can do exactly that.

What I want:

In January

Out: Sturridge, Malouda

In: Huntelaar/David Villa, Fernandinho or Paulinho

In the Summer:

Out: Torres, Lampard (sorry)

In: Falcao/Cavani, KDB (back from loan).

Give McEachran another year on loan and loan Courtois to an EPL side.

What I want:

In January

Out: Sturridge, Malouda

In: Huntelaar/David Villa, Fernandinho or Paulinho

In the Summer:

Out: Torres, Lampard (sorry)

In: Falcao/Cavani, KDB (back from loan).

Give McEachran another year on loan and loan Courtois to an EPL side.

i would add a centreback as well. can't trust terry's body to hold much longer.

I seriousley dont get where and/or how they see that torres has good link up play. His touch is horrible and he does nothing good.

We got players to be creative and linkup what we need is a striker. We are depending and relying on our other players to score and not our striker . Thats stuipid.

Id say Danny is better than torres in every aspect of the game except for defensive skills but we dont need a defensive striker... We need one that scores, moves in the box, creates spaces and puts some presure on the oppositions defense. Every other big team has someone like that upfront and Wei used to aswell.

Torres needs to go.

Torres dribbling is knocking the ball 10 metres ahead and chasing it. more often than not, an opposition player gets a foot in.

but i dont think we can get Falcao in January. Falcao in the summer makes more sense. wish we could loan Villa or someone just for 6 months

i know some peolpe may think im over-reacting, but in my honest opinion Jose Enrique is a great option at LB if indeed A. Cole decides to leave (or the club decide to be stupid and offer only 1 year). if you watched him today, he was by far and away their best player on the pitch and was suarez's only true helper in attack, while his defense wasnt compromised at all. His crossing is wayy better than that of Cole and overall attacking ability. and in our system where our full-backs are needed to create width when we play too narrow, Jose Enrique can do exactly that.

I always liked enrique as a full back.Very solid and good going forward but i dont think liverpool will sell.

I havent seen this player much in this season, but I read about him from Lpool fans. They said he was so much better last year, this year he is disaster and that only against Chelsea, he was actualy good (classic). Besides, Lpool would never sell and if he realy isnt that good, I would take Nacho, Felipe Luis or Howedes (since he can play RB, LB and CB) anyday ahead of Enrique.

Belgium Media says Chelsea is going to offer 37,6 Million ¤ for Fellani in January. Roberto Di Matteo wants more physical presence in his team.

HA! 40mio for this guy? This would be worst transfer in history along Torres...

People are vastly overrating Sturridge out of the desperation to find an alternative to Torres. Sturridge is not really better IMO.

Lmao i said this since forever, but people are still making excuses like "he only plays 5 minutes" that's why he can't do anything positive when he comes on :rolleyes:

How exactly does he except to get a chance if he does not make the most of his sub appearances? this is what Moses has been doing, this is what even fucking Kalou did.