Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If we could manage to buy Villa and maybe sign Kaka on loan in the winter, I'd be a very happy man. Leave the other issues for the summer.

Villa? As in David Villa? That is clearly not going to happen. Very good player. Could be perfect for us if he was about 4 years younger. His age is a put off.

Kaka on loan will do very little. He isn't at his best as a pure CM (which what we need). He's past it and will come here, give us nothing more than what we already have and collect a high wage while he's at it.

In: cavani/falcao/lewandoski

In: fernadinho(great upgrade in the pivot, passes as good as oscar and makes energetic runs like ramires. He reminds me of yayatoure, he even is a better long range shooter than mikel and ramires. Would be a steal if we get him)

One thing Falcao would add, he makes use of space, Torres doesn't.

Torres gets the ball into a good position, he will fuck it up, or if he gets a good cross in a good area... yeah you know what happens.

Falcao however, will always make something,and even if it's not a goal he will do something to scare the defenders.

CB - i would like Jores Okore from Njordsjaelland. He was superb against us in Denmark, is a self confessed Chelsea fan and only 20 years old. He is also excellent technically and would be a good backup.

CM - Fernandinho at Shakhtar was superb but they would take the piss wanting a lot of money. Romulo or Lars Bender would be good buys but i think they'll try and make do when Mikel is away, dropping back Oscar for some games if necessary.

ST - would love a swap deal involving Falcao and Torres. That would be the best possible solution to the striker mess we're in!

However a cheaper alternatice would be Huntelaar. With 6 months left on his contract he would be gettable for between £5-10m. Not blessed with pace but very sharp in the box which Torres is not!

Llorente would also be an alternative with his contract situation also.

Wtf is with this Huntelaar/Llorente obsession?

First is old and was good only in Germany (and he played in Spain and Italy too), second is 27, had one goal in 13 games (out of form) and doesnt fit to our system as he is tall, slow and cant control the ball.

I know they would be cheap options, but in that case, if we cant get Falcao/Cavani, Lewandowski would be great also for 25mio.

Romulo is exact copy of Yaya Toure and only 21. Unfortunely he is injured till next may and I dont see him going in bigger club for at least one year. Then if he continues with his performances, I realy hope we get him. Right now, Fernandinho is also great option, also Capoue, Benat and Bender.

Romeu just needs some more game time and then I am sure he'll be back to his original self.January still far away and I am sure RDM will gradually give the talented Spaniard the time he needs.

So yeah,I don't think the club should waste their money for another cm.

Wtf is with this Huntelaar/Llorente obsession?

First is old and was good only in Germany (and he played in Spain and Italy too), second is 27, had one goal in 13 games (out of form) and doesnt fit to our system as he is tall, slow and cant control the ball.

I know they would be cheap options, but in that case, if we cant get Falcao/Cavani, Lewandowski would be great also for 25mio.

Romulo is exact copy of Yaya Toure and only 21. Unfortunely he is injured till next may and I dont see him going in bigger club for at least one year. Then if he continues with his performances, I realy hope we get him. Right now, Fernandinho is also great option, also Capoue, Benat and Bender.

How is Lewandowski a cheap option at £25m?!

Huntelaar never got a fair crack at Madrid and is a much better player now with experience. Also don't forget over the last 2-3 years the German league has grown much stronger. He has excellent off the ball movement and natural predatory instincts which Torres doesn't seem to have. He wouldn't need to have blistering pace because of the way we play, just being able to finish chances which he no doubt can do.

And have you thought why Llorente is in such poor form given the way Bilbao and the fans have treated him for not signing a new contract?

How is Lewandowski a cheap option at £25m?!

Huntelaar never got a fair crack at Madrid and is a much better player now with experience. Also don't forget over the last 2-3 years the German league has grown much stronger. He has excellent off the ball movement and natural predatory instincts which Torres doesn't seem to have. He wouldn't need to have blistering pace because of the way we play, just being able to finish chances which he no doubt can do.

And have you thought why Llorente is in such poor form given the way Bilbao and the fans have treated him for not signing a new contract?

Seeing that prices are inflated and we are Chelsea, Lewandowski for 25mio wouldnt be that much, considering that he is 24, in form and has big potential.

And please you must be joking that we should go after Llorente, a striker who is NOT EVEN IN FORM? Torres was fucking beast before he lost his form, I hope we dont make another mistake like that.

Seeing that prices are inflated and we are Chelsea, Lewandowski for 25mio wouldnt be that much, considering that he is 24, in form and has big potential.

And please you must be joking that we should go after Llorente, a striker who is NOT EVEN IN FORM? Torres was fucking beast before he lost his form, I hope we dont make another mistake like that.

Every striker has a poor run of form! You have to consider the reason for this poor form, Bilbao have hung him up like a devil and the fans have turned on him for not signing a new contract.

Completely different to buying Torres. Firstly Llorente will cost very little with 6 months left on his contract, or even free in the summer.

Secondly Torres wasn't in poor form. He had simply declined as a result of injuries and we paid for his name and reputation, just like Sheva.

And this isn't football manager or fifa - £25m is an awful lot of money (although i rate Lewandowski highly)

Every striker has a poor run of form! You have to consider the reason for this poor form, Bilbao have hung him up like a devil and the fans have turned on him for not signing a new contract.

Completely different to buying Torres. Firstly Llorente will cost very little with 6 months left on his contract, or even free in the summer.

Secondly Torres wasn't in poor form. He had simply declined as a result of injuries and we paid for his name and reputation, just like Sheva.

And this isn't football manager or fifa - £25m is an awful lot of money (although i rate Lewandowski highly)

I know there are different reasons for form problems with Llorente and Torres, but I just dont want out of form player here. And tell me why he didnt play a minute on euros? Even Soldado got chance ahead of him...

Yes I agree 25mio is lot of money, but looking at situation with inflated prices, the fact that Javi Martinez was 40, Carol 35...spending for class player like Lewandowski isnt that much.