Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 07/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, Vesper said:

Wow, I thought Shitty or Barca would grab him. Shitty will make a huge move for Rabiot or maybe even Verratti I would think then, and also Neves and I still think maybe de Ligt (surely Barca and Real are in for him too). De Jong is crazy to go to PSG. We dodge a huge bullet if Shitty miss out. De Jong is probably the most versatile young potential superstar on planet. He can play CB, fullback, anywhere in MF and even winger in a pinch.

vesper you have great football knowledge what you think of wesley moraes do you rate him? 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

vesper you have great football knowledge what you think of wesley moraes do you rate him? 

Wesley is the best CF in the Jupiler League, and I rate him the 2nd best prospect out of it after Sander Berge, a 20yo 1.93m great Norwegian DMF with superb passing ability. Landry Dimata from Anderlecht is another potentially good young CF as well, has 10 goals, 4 assists in 19 games.

I rate Wesley higher than Dimita, and Arse are supposedly after him, but I would MAYBE want to see him move up to Ligue One or the Bundesliga next. He is a big lad, 1.91m, with bags of pace, but a bit raw. 

Razvan Marin from Standard Liege looks to be a decent young Belgian CMF, and finally, keep an eye on a 19yo Georgian AMF named Giorgi Chakvetadze, from KAA Gent, he might be special.

What about Thorgan Hazard? Do we have a buy-back clause in his contract? Even if we don't ... I remember that he was talking about returning to Chelsea was his dream :) 

He is setting the Bundesliga on fire this season - 8 goals and 6 assists (2.7 key passes per game), 3 more goals in 2 cup games. Also the best rated player in Bundesliga based on whoscored (7.86) :cig:

But probably our best solution for RW would be a scoring left footed inside forward ... someone like Salah. Nicolas Pepe is having a great season in Ligue 1 - fast, left footed and likes to cut inside at takes a lot of shots. 

14 hours ago, jernej93 said:

What about Thorgan Hazard? Do we have a buy-back clause in his contract? Even if we don't ... I remember that he was talking about returning to Chelsea was his dream :) 

He is setting the Bundesliga on fire this season - 8 goals and 6 assists (2.7 key passes per game), 3 more goals in 2 cup games. Also the best rated player in Bundesliga based on whoscored (7.86) :cig:

But probably our best solution for RW would be a scoring left footed inside forward ... someone like Salah. Nicolas Pepe is having a great season in Ligue 1 - fast, left footed and likes to cut inside at takes a lot of shots. 

2 of my favourite wingers

Pepe and Thorgan! Bloody shame Thorgan is not a RW, lol

Pepe is my number one doable RW target for about 2 months now, after Leon Bailey has collapsed (1 goal in 19 games) at Bayer Leverkusen.

Ironically Borussia Mönchengladbach and Lille are also the two best teams who are NOT playing in the EL or CL this year, lol.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

All 3 for a rapidly ageing striker???

Milan can FUCK OFF

Vesper what happened to you? You sound like you have tourette or something like that.

The forum is filled with your curse words in every thread. Chill a little.

14 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Vesper what happened to you? You sound like you have tourette or something like that.

The forum is filled with your curse words in every thread. Chill a little.

Do you blame her lol when you have Luiz Alonso Willian playing every week it would make you have tourette 😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Higuain to Chelsea. Higuain under Sarri. Oh boy...

It wont happen, we dont do multiyear contracts for 30 plus year-olds. No way he takes a 1 year

All these rumours with older players are bollocks