Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

My brother and sister are almost 20 and 23 years older than me and I feal like their parents! Especially my sis. OMG. I swear she is adopted. Worst life choices ever! 4 kids by 4 diffrent blokes, bankruptcy TWICE (my parents don't fuck about and support us). She came to live with me when I was 19 cuz she lost her house and my mum told her to go fuck off. Lolol

I added some things in my first post while you were writing your response so go check them out, it will be easier to convince you to adopt me :P

On a serious note, that vineyard goal is great, it is one of my dreams too. I certainly don't have the money to do it, but i have studied food science and technology, so it is in my area of expertise. So, if you ever buy one i would love to work there.

2 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

I added some things in my first post while you were writing your response so go check them out, it will be easier to convince you to adopt me :P

On a serious note, that vineyard goal is great, it is one of my dreams too. I certainly don't have the money to do it, but i have studied food science and technology so it is in my area of expertise. So, if you ever buy one i would love to work there.

Will do! Seriously, if I ever do get a share in one, or outright ownership, I would deffo hire anyone I have met if they have legit qualifications. I met one of my business partners now online years ago,

This is a fucking transfer thread, anymore off topic posts will be deleted.

I will read through this thread in the coming hours and catch up and all the crap posted. If any of the content is found to be racial, insults or personal attacks then action will be taken.

On 11/10/2018 at 6:07 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

A girl advocating for women's rights at first, now all of a sudden a man lol! But a couple in disguise ayayay so cute. Next thing you know their dog is the one posting in here. Well long story short a massive WUM hahah

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

You fucking piece of SHIT, I NEVER EVER was one day a woman, next day a man, NOR did my wife EVER post on here

YOU can FUCK RIGHT OFF with the fucking slurs and lies, I mean it 

FUCK YOU

NONE of that EVER happened, you have lied over and over, taken shit and twisted it, and had go after go at me

its 100% ROT 100% TOSH 100% BOLLOCKS

there was NEVER any ambiguity on my part, only yer numpty cunt arse take on it 

You are a true piece of shit and once again

FUCK YOU

you got my argy up past its bargy you fucking cunt

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

This Romanian piece of shit needs to be fucking muzzled

I have NEVER had a go at a single person here, but this fucker is making me see red

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

Is there an ignore list? I never have been a fan of those but really would like it with this sad cunt.

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

I NEVER 'changed my mind' you thick cunt! That is 100000000000000% made up out of whole cloth.

FUCK YOU

I am a female, born a female, married to a female, I have ALWAYS been open from day one about that!

I NEVER intimated my wife posted on here EVER, not once

when I used 'we' in a sentence is was NEVER about her posting on my account, it was simply referring to we as in myself and her talking in real life life! Are you truly that fucking stupid!????

YOU are nothing but a fraud, a misogynist , a twister of worlds (in a WEAK manner and fashion) a slander monger, and a liar and a wannabe bully piece of shit.

FUCK YOU

Just some of the selected load of crap I have had to dig through over the last few pages, absolutely pathetic and immature from both of you in all honesty. I'm not getting into playground crap about who started it etc etc, but I'm telling you both now, and anyone else for that matter, this doesn't continue. I'm going to be diplomatic here and allow you both a chance to kiss and make up and actually start posting stuff that relevant to the forum and football in general.

If you can't follow those instructions of simply posting and debating then you can both go, no ifs or but's.

Now...football please.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Just some of the selected load of crap I have had to dig through over the last few pages, absolutely pathetic and immature from both of you in all honesty. I'm not getting into playground crap about who started it etc etc, but I'm telling you both now, and anyone else for that matter, this doesn't continue. I'm going to be diplomatic here and allow you both a chance to kiss and make up and actually start posting stuff that relevant to the forum and football in general.

If you can't follow those instructions of simply posting and debating then you can both go, no ifs or but's.

Now...football please.

We sorted it in IM's. He kept thinking because I have a wife I was a man. It is done. Cheers.

Just watched Julian Weigl in first half for Dortmund v Bayern. He got pulled at the start of the 2nd. He looked Bakayoko level bad. Just terrible. I would be shocked if Shitty make a move for him. Last 3 games I have seen him play he has been horrid.

good article in German on his situation

Julian Weigl und seine Situation unter BVB-Trainer Favre: Es flutscht nicht mehr

https://www.goal.com/de/meldungen/julian-weigl-situation-bvb-trainer-favre-bundesliga/f1cqn4474mli1xt8jbtdo4m2d

CIES Football Observatory

n°240 - 12/11/2018

Most fielded U21 players : hot prospects

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/240/en/

Issue number 240 of the CIES Football Observatory Weekly Post presents the ten most fielded U21 players in the big-5 leagues and Portuguese top division. Until last Friday, eleven U21 footballers had played the totality of domestic league minutes. Among them notably are hot prospects such as Rúben Neves, Jules Koundé, Arne Maier, Nikola Milenković and Rúben Dias.

Up to six goalkeepers are to be found in the top 10 rankings: Emil Audero (Sampdoria), Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan), Paul Bernardoni (Nîmes Olympique), Florian Müller (Mainz), Alban Lafont (Fiorentina) and Unai Simón (Athletic Club). With four representatives, FSV Mainz is the most represented club overall: Aarón Martín, Jean-Philippe Mateta, Florian Müller and Ridle Baku.

Overall, footballers born on or after 1st of January 1997 have played 15.4% of total domestic league minutes in the French Ligue 1, 14.7% in the German Bundesliga, 9.8% in the Italian Serie A, 6.1% in the Spanish Liga, 5.3% in the English Premier League and a mere 5.0% in the Portuguese Primeira Liga. The average age on the pitch per league and club is available in the CIES Football Observatory Demographic Atlas.

0271d7b6602b9144e439e0dd9d28cdde.png85e8197e2fa18b0e144c9ebf43d938dc.pngddba2e982e54f8bc4f58903129542a57.png

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Alexis Sanchez, 29, is frustrated by the lack of playing time at Old Trafford and could seek a move away in January. (Evening Standard)

I would take him in a heartbeat to play striker if he took at least 50% pay cut lol... not gonna happen unfortunately. But the thought of Sanchez in the middle with Hazard and Pedro flanking him is great.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

I would take him in a heartbeat to play striker if he took at least 50% pay cut lol... not gonna happen unfortunately. But the thought of Sanchez in the middle with Hazard and Pedro flanking him is great.

Never believed in this bloke since I watched him in Italy. Over dribbles, passes as a last resort and even then not particularly well. I expect I'll  be challenged on this opinion but, until I see Sanchez produce more rounded and more consistent performances, I doubt I'll be changing my mind. He created good stats at Arsenal for sure but there was always discontent with his overall play among a section of their fans.

My feeling is that his time with Arsenal will turn out to be similar to Nando's at Liverpool; the exception that proves the rule. That 'rule' being that he flatters to deceive and is in fact a bit below top class. 

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Never believed in this bloke since I watched him in Italy. Over dribbles, passes as a last resort and even then not particularly well. I expect to be challenged on this opinion Created good stats at Arsenal, though there was always discontent with his overall play among a section of their fans. My feeling is that time with Arsenal will turn out to be similar to Nando at Liverpool; the exception that proves the rule. Until I see Sanchez produce more rounded, and more consistent performances, doubt I'll be changing my mind.

This is why I want him as striker first and foremost. Don't think these things would be such a hindrance in that position, his main job would be to make runs behind and find the net. He'd also contribute well to our first line of pressing. It's not like our current crop is much better than him in these aspects anyway.

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Buy Frenkie de Jong. Buy Matthijs de Ligt. I'm not even asking, I'm giving an order. Any top team that doesn't target these two has no reason to exist

sell Christensen and use the money to buy de ligt and sell drinkwater Baka and use to sign de Jong