Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, Vesper said:

I NEVER 'changed my mind' you thick cunt! That is 100000000000000% made up out of whole cloth.

FUCK YOU

I am a female, born a female, married to a female, I have ALWAYS been open from day one about that!

I NEVER intimated my wife posted on here EVER, not once

when I used 'we' in a sentence is was NEVER about her posting on my account, it was simply referring to we as in myself and her talking in real life life! Are you truly that fucking stupid!????

YOU are nothing but a fraud, a misogynist , a twister of worlds (in a WEAK manner and fashion) a slander monger, and a liar and a wannabe bully piece of shit.

FUCK YOU

You quoted me :D

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Pete,

You never read that Vesper described herself as a man. You just assumed that because she said she has a wife. I hope you’ve now had enough clues to get it sorted to your satisfaction.

Well mate, kudos to you. My bad, very sorry... I read the wife things, but I thought it was a man posting here. And I did not understand to be honest - She quoted me asking why do I call her a guy, but then says about the wife things... Did not read all the post to be honest, that's why I did this mistake. My bad, sorry again. 

14 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Frankly I'm not looking for a fight with anybody so I'm not going to start one. Read my initial post again and maybe you will understand better. By my first sentence I meant this user wanted to imply he is 100% a woman, then changes his mind. He quoted me saying 'why do you call me a guy? I'm not a fucking guy'. Then I read he's a man, but wifey never posts lol. He can be gay, trans, I do not care mate, I never mentioned this and I never will because I simply do not care about this. Jesus...

I NEVER 'changed my mind' you thick cunt! That is 100000000000000% made up out of whole cloth.

FUCK YOU

I am a female, born a female, married to a female, I have ALWAYS been open from day one about that!

when I used 'we' in a sentence is was NEVER about her posting on my account, it was simply referring to we as in myself and her talking in real life life! Are you truly that fucking stupid!????

YOU are nothing but a fraud, a misogynist , a twister of worlds (in a WEAK manner and fashion) a slander monger, and a liar and a wannabe bully piece of shit.

FUCK YOU

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FUCK YOU

YOU are nothing but a fraud, a misogynist , a twister of worlds (in a WEAK manner and fashion) a slander monger, and a liar and a wannabe bully piece of shit.

FUCK YOU

Calm down, I did a mistake, read your post on the wife things and I thought you are a man, when you specifically asked me not to call you a guy... That's why, simple as that, I don't care at all about your sexual orientation nor I'm obsessed with you lol. Sorry again to you and the mods. 

Just now, petre.ispirescu said:

Calm down, I did a mistake, read your post on the wife things and I thought you are a man, when you specifically asked me not to call you a guy... That's why, simple as that, I don't care at all about your sexual orientation nor I'm obsessed with you lol. Sorry again to you and the mods. 

Just please stop trolling me. I have been lucky enough to be born at a time and age and area where I had to deal with far less shit than people of my race and sexual orientation had to in past. That said, regardless of my socio-economic situation, which is quite posh tbh, I still no matter what run into this crap, especially from a racial perspective. When my wife and I have been out shopping in ultra high end stores (and I have been dressed far more lux than her) I have been still followed around by the store security. She is more of a hard femme (aka more butch) than I am, so even if she is in trainers and sweats and I am in a skirt, top, and heels (all super posh), she gets not a blink, but I get the guards following me around, even though I could buy all their family's properties down to the first cousins and not bat an eye.

Add in our same sex gender orientation and it's something I simply have to deal with daily, even here in Sweden (very rarely now). I would like to think that a football forum would be a respite from that, but then I run into you. 

Attack me for my transfer stances. Totally legit. But ffs, what does my gender have to do with it?

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Just please stop trolling me. I have been lucky enough to be born at a time and age and area where I had to deal with far less shit than people of my race and sexual orientation had to in past. That said, regardless of my socio-economic situation, which is quite posh tbh, I still no matter what run into this crap, especially from a racial perspective. When my wife and I have been out shopping in ultra high end stores (and I have been dressed far more lux than her) I have been still followed around by the store security. She is more of a hard femme (aka more butch) than I am, so even if she is in trainers and sweats and I am in a skirt, top, and heels (all super posh), she gets not a blink, but I get the guards following me around, even though I could buy all their family's properties down to the first cousins and not bat an eye.

Add in our same sex gender orientation and it's something I simply have to deal with daily, even here in Sweden (very rarely now). I would like to think that a football forum would be a respite from that, but then I run into you. 

Attack me for my transfer stances. Totally legit. But ffs, what does my gender have to do with it?

Are you a millionaire?

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Are you a millionaire?

I come from a pretty well off family (both parents are/were City bankers) and have done oki by myself as well. I am nowhere near as well off to buy an English football team yet, which is my lifelong goal.I am 26, so have some time yet to get there! I have my target already, West Brom, lol, just to make one of my best mates (he is 20 years older than me) see what a truly progressive ownership group can do. Zero chance I would ever remotely be able to buy Chelsea. If Roman wants 3 billion quid, that leaves my entire family about 2.8 billion short, so no go (and I have 2 siblings as well, and both hate football, who get 2/3rds of the family estate when our parents pass on).

I really doubt I get to West Brom buy level as well, it is simply asking far too much. My second option in terms of dreams is to own a Bordeaux vineyard. I think my chances are higher on that. My father is part owner (minority stake for sure) in one in Pomerol already.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I really doubt I get to West Brom buy level as well, it is simply asking far too much.

Start from some lower Championship or League 1 club and build them up to the Prem. Real life FM :D You can be the owner and head scout. Chels can send you some loanees and be guaranteed proper handling. Then we can also meet up in Stockholm (I can easily cruise there from Tallinn) and go to games together, on your expense of course.:cig:

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Start from some lower Championship or League 1 club and build them up to the Prem. Real life FM :D You can be the owner and head scout. Chels can send you some loanees and be guaranteed proper handling. Then we can also meet up in Stockholm (I can easily cruise there from Tallinn) and go to games together, on your expense of course.:cig:

One of my old mates is a techno DJ from Tallinn. He sorta poofed though, have not spoken to him in a couple years.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Your family has £200 million. That's quite a lot.

Not in the football world, unfortunately, and only a fraction of that will ever be mine.Wealth is all relative. I think the threshold for wealth is that you have enough that you can simply go disappear and live anywhere you wish, and do what you want, without having to answer to anyone or to work. The vast majority of my family's assets are in real estate, so not exactly liquid.

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Cant you persuade them to liquefy them for you,  tell them you have a fool proof investment plan, and then buy us a striker ?

That should be enough to get us Icardi, do it Vesp!

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Cant you persuade them to liquefy them for you,  tell them you have a fool proof investment plan, and then buy us a striker ?

LOL, I have begged my father for years to cut a deal with Roman (they have met a few times but deffo are NOT friends or even acquaintances) and trade a stake in CFC in exchange for him (my father) buying players.

Nowadays even an average player is too much to do that for him. That net wealth figure is the result of 50 years of investing, mostly in real estate and hard assets. It is not some internet bubble pump and dump equity pile. Very little chance it blows up into billionaire level, as there is next to zero equity in exponentially expandable firms. Main reason is the Hong Kong, London, Paris, Monaco, Stockholm, and Los Angeles real estate markets.

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

LOL, I have begged my father for years to cut a deal with Roman (they have met a few times but deffo are NOT friends or even acquaintances) and trade a stake in CFC in exchange for him (my father) buying players.

Screw that, can you please adopt me? I might be 10 years older than you but i am as immature as a 20 year old, we have similar taste in music, we both like chicks and support the same club, so we will get along just great.

11 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

Screw that, can you please adopt me? I might be 10 years older than you but i am as immature as a 20 year old.

My brother and sister are almost 20 and 23 years older than me and I feal like their parents! Especially my sis. OMG. I swear she is adopted. Worst life choices ever! 4 kids by 4 different blokes, bankruptcy TWICE (my parents don't fuck about and support us). She came to live with me when I was 19 cuz she lost her house and my mum told her to go fuck off. Lolol