Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

she is Bajan ie Barbardian, and we are pretty closely related to Garfield Sobers

Now you're talking. If I were related to Sir Gary I'd probably mention it in every post I make. :)

Cricket is the only thing in the entire universe which gives me even a hint of a smidge of a ghost of a reason to think that a god might possibly exist. When I watch test cricket the thought comes to me that if there was a god, this is the game he'd have invented for his own pleasure.

P.S. As a boy I supported Notts because Sobers played for them but then Lancashire signed Clive Lloyd, a distant relative of mine, so I switched allegiance and remain a fan of the red rose county's cricket team to this day. I only ever watch them at Lord's or The Oval however.

15 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

A girl advocating for women's rights at first, now all of a sudden a man lol! But a couple in disguise ayayay so cute. Next thing you know their dog is the one posting in here. Well long story short a massive WUM hahah

You need to broaden your horizons a bit fella. That, or think a bit harder before you post on this subject. For example, I know someone who was born male but identifies as a gay woman. The world is a beautiful place but a lot of its subtleties are missed if viewed only in black and white.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Is that really necessary? We get that you dislike Vesper's posts but no need to take silly pot shots at her, for god sake! :doh: 

I think they are jelly I get more pussy than them!

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Now you're talking. If I were related to Sir Gary I'd probably mention it in every post I make. :)

Cricket is the only thing in the entire universe which gives me even a hint of a smidge of a ghost of a reason to think that a god might possibly exist. When I watch test cricket the thought comes to me that if there was a god, this is the game he'd have invented for his own pleasure.

P.S. As a boy I supported Notts because Sobers played for them but then Lancashire signed Clive Lloyd, a distant relative of mine, so I switched allegiance and remain a fan of the red rose county's cricket team to this day. I only ever watch them at Lord's or The Oval however.

Uncle Gary (he is actually a 2nd cousin) used to always come over when I summered in Christchurch as a wee lass. Kensington Oval is like the Vatican to my mum, lolol.

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You need to broaden your horizons a bit fella. That, or think a bit harder before you post on this subject. For example, I know someone who was born male but identifies as a gay woman. The world is a beautiful place but a lot of its subtleties are missed if viewed only in black and white.

Listen mate where did I even mention anything on gay people? I don't care what people do with their life, if they do drugs, hate black people or their sexual orrientation. My point is this user is full of shite, today a woman, next day a man, but apparently wifey posts, too, always complains on lack of transfers and brings the most boring Football Manager transfer lists on the table, there is nothing about this club that gets a smile on his face, Kante's not good enough, nor is Alonso, Sarri drags our future down by not playing 17 year olds etc. 

It's my last post on this fake user, you will see he is gone by next summer when there is no new Football Manager wonderkids to post. This forum has had its fair share of wums and they did not last long. 

20 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Listen mate where did I even mention anything on gay people? I don't care what people do with their life, if they do drugs, hate black people or their sexual orrientation. My point is this user is full of shite, today a woman, next day a man, but apparently wifey posts, too, always complains on lack of transfers and brings the most boring Football Manager transfer lists on the table, there is nothing about this club that gets a smile on his face, Kante's not good enough, nor is Alonso, Sarri drags our future down by not playing 17 year olds etc. 

It's my last post on this fake user, you will see he is gone by next summer when there is no new Football Manager wonderkids to post. This forum has had its fair share of wums and they did not last long. 

You fucking piece of SHIT, I NEVER EVER was one day a woman, next day a man, NOR did my wife EVER post on here

YOU can FUCK RIGHT OFF with the fucking slurs and lies, I mean it 

FUCK YOU

NONE of that EVER happened, you have lied over and over, taken shit and twisted it, and had go after go at me

its 100% ROT 100% TOSH 100% BOLLOCKS

there was NEVER any ambiguity on my part, only yer numpty cunt arse take on it 

You are a true piece of shit and once again

FUCK YOU

you got my argy up past its bargy you fucking cunt

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think they are jelly I get more pussy than them!

He is obviously obsessed with you. A few months ago he wrote that he doesn't like it when Americans and Chinese people talk about football. He doesn't seem to me a tolerant guy but  now he wants us to believe that it is not about you being gay. lol

This forum will hit another low if this toxic guy isn't banned.

6 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

He is obviously obsessed with you. A few months ago he wrote that he doesn't like it when Americans and Chinese people talk about football. He doesn't seem to me a tolerant guy but  now he wants us to believe that it is not about you being gay. lol

I completely understand if he doesnt like to talk transfers and other leagues, but the gender hate and anti LGBTQ shit is over the fucking top. He is trying to bully me and discredit me via 100% made up shit. I will not stand for it.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I completely understand if he doesnt like to talk transfers and other leagues, but the gender hate and anti LGBTQ shit is over the fucking top. He is trying to bully me and discredit me via 100% made up shit. I will not stand for it.

dont hastle yourself, sometimes its just better to avoid certain people, just put him on your ignore list, its for the best Vespy ;)

3 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

He is obviously obsessed with you. A few months ago he wrote that he doesn't like when Americans and Chinese people talk about football. He doesn't seem to me a tolerant guy but  now he wants us to believe that it is not about you being gay. lol

Frankly I'm not looking for a fight with anybody so I'm not going to start one. Read my initial post again and maybe you will understand better. By my first sentence I meant this user wanted to imply he is 100% a woman, then changes his mind. He quoted me saying 'why do you call me a guy? I'm not a fucking guy'. Then I read he's a man, but wifey never posts lol. He can be gay, trans, I do not care mate, I never mentioned this and I never will because I simply do not care about this. Jesus...

7 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

You’re still not engaging the brain Pete. Another example may help.

Viggy Lindahl plays in goal for Chelsea Women. She was voted best female keeper in the world last year. Viggy is married. She and her wife are very happy. Hope this helps you to join the dots. 

Just now, petre.ispirescu said:

Frankly I'm not looking for a fight with anybody so I'm not going to start one. Read my initial post again and maybe you will understand better. By my first sentence I meant this user wanted to imply he is 100% a woman, then changes his mind. He quoted me saying 'why do you call me a guy? I'm not a fucking guy'. Then I read he's a man, but wifey never posts lol. He can be gay, trans, I do not care mate, I never mentioned this and I never will because I simply do not care about this. Jesus...

Why you keep calling her as him, he, and his.

You have basically become her creepy stalker here, constantly attacking her.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

dont hastle yourself, sometimes its just better to avoid certain people, just put him on your ignore list, its for the best Vespy ;)

Is there an ignore list? I never have been a fan of those but really would like it with this sad cunt.

6 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Pete,

You never read that Vesper described herself as a man. You just assumed that because she said she has a wife. I hope you’ve now had enough clues to get it sorted to your satisfaction.