Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ive heard that he could come as javi martinez replacement. But take into consideration that basks rarely leave spain. Anyway, we should strenghten defensive midfield to give more freedom for attacking midfield. Benat would only upgrade our attack, not defence.

True I suppose. Don't thiink Bilbao will sign him as Javi Martinez replacement hes not exactly the same sort of player tbh .

Anyway apparently we are looking at some Ukrainian goalkeeper.. can't remember his name and some full back guy too, both are in the 20-22 age bracket..

Ive heard that he could come as javi martinez replacement. But take into consideration that basks rarely leave spain. Anyway, we should strenghten defensive midfield to give more freedom for attacking midfield. Benat would only upgrade our attack, not defence.

Basques that have played outside of Spain

César Azpilicueta

Bixente Lizarazu

Javi Martínez

Xabi Alonso

Mikel Arteta

Didier Deschamps

Just a few I can think of.

Basques that have played outside of Spain

César Azpilicueta

Bixente Lizarazu

Javi Martínez

Xabi Alonso

Mikel Arteta

Didier Deschamps

Just a few I can think of.

And its big chance that Muniain, Herrera, De Marcos,...leave spain too. But overall, basque players are very hard to move from their clubs, specialy from Atletic Bilbao. Remember Joseba Etxeberria? Player was wanted by biggest clubs from europe, but stayed at Bilbao all his life. Anyway, nowdays younger players will probably go after fame, money and trophies anytime...

I think benat would be great buy.He will fit in very well with our current group of players.

I agree that he fits well to our team, but with him and Mikel on pivot, we are only going to concede more goals. We are no barca, to have only 3 (+2 fullback) defenders on the pitch. I remember rumours about Modric-De Rossi pivot, who is enough creative but can also defend well. We should look after such players.

Because we look in the future. Falcao is younger and better and deadlier and...will make RVP his bitch if he comes here.

Sorry but I cant see Falcao in our squad? Maybe Im looking at the wrong team sheet.

Just give Napoli 50 million for Cavani and Atletico 50 million for Falcao. Don't care now what I said about Falcao not fitting the system etc, Sturridge and Torres are both below average, clear to see recently, so what if Studge scored vs Utd he was poor the whole night. He's overrated because hes young and English.. Liverpool can have him, they buy decent British players for about 5 times their price tag. If you disagree with I said about Sturridge what has he done since AVB left? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He hasn't played much recently because he is no better than Torres obviously. Torres has scored more under Robbie but still terrible as well.

Ever Banega would be very cheap CM option, Fantastic player, unfortunely he was injured last season. For 10-15 mio, we would get 24 yrs old player with tons of potential. And he was great together with Mata in valencia past seasons. His height (1,73) is question for CM and his fitness is low right now, but before injury, he was realy amazing, similar to Modric.

He may be just 16 years old but I'd love to see Chelsea sign Alen Halilovic from Dynamo. Being compared to Modric by scouts and his club. Real Madrid have shown the most interest. Chelsea should make a deal like they did with Genk and DeBruyne. Pay up front and allow him to stay for two seasons at Dynamo where he will get first team action and CL exposure.

Oh how I wish we'd sign Javi Fuego.

Perhaps the best tackler I've seen in the last decade, Makelele aside.

He's 28, quite short for a defensive midfielder, and has never played for a top club - but I'm sure he'd be a fantastic addition to the squad.

Oh how I wish we'd sign Javi Fuego.

Perhaps the best tackler I've seen in the last decade, Makelele aside.

He's 28, quite short for a defensive midfielder, and has never played for a top club - but I'm sure he'd be a fantastic addition to the squad.

you should really have considered being a scout man. seems like you enjoy watching a lot of football, no matter what country or league. How many TV's do you have? hahahaha.

never heard of that fella, but I think it has to be pretty clear for RDM and RA that we have to add quality in the middle of the pitch. Never heard of that fuego fellar nor about that 16-year old kid but it seems the one is too old to be signed due to our policy and the other too young to make a direct impact, which is what we need if we are to challenge for the big cups. I'd like Banega to kick-start his carreer at the Bridge.

Say against Lamps lack of pace what u want, but we have badly missed him against Shakthar, Manure and Swans, we have lacked the structure he gives us, the expert finishing and the depth. A pairing I see working against weaker teams is Lampard Romeu and I am sure we will see it with the Club WM only weeks away.

At least as important is a better striker. We would have slaughtered ManU and Swansea if we had a striker that was worth the shirt. A switch Torres for a decent man would not impede Lukakus or Sturridges chances of making first team some day but would give us a performer. I'm tired of playing 10,25 vs 11 every game

my God Stevan Jovetic is a freakin monster.... 1 goal and assist in their 4-1 thrashing of Cagliari. This man is special...and its nice to see Fiorentina do well now in the league after a disappointing last term. The only downside is that he's more of a SS than a true Striker and even if we play him on the wing (as he's capable of) we already have Hazard on that RW and on LW have Mata and as the captain of the team and i doubt he would come here anything less than a starting role,, but what a signing he would be for anybody that picks him up. What a special talent.

Jovetic can play as a striker imo,he is a quality finisher,can score something out of nothing,has great link up play and has good pace and movement.On the midfield subject banega would also be a good signing but i think benat would suit us best.

What about Bender boys? Lars and Sven? They both seem very good players, young with offensive/defensive abilities.

And there are reports Real offered Roma 25mio EUR for De Rossi. What the f Real needs so many CMs? Xabi, Modric, Essien, Khedira, Coentrao, Sahin (loan),...and now De Rossi

If they want to get rid of Sahin, we should buy him next summer. Similar to Cesc, he is exactly what we need in midfield, shall we buy a new CM in summer. And he wouldnt be that expensive, since they would want to sell him to make room for others.

What about Bender boys? Lars and Sven? They both seem very good players, young with offensive/defensive abilities.

And there are reports Real offered Roma 25mio EUR for De Rossi. What the f Real needs so many CMs? Xabi, Modric, Essien, Khedira, Coentrao, Sahin (loan),...and now De Rossi

If they want to get rid of Sahin, we should buy him next summer. Similar to Cesc, he is exactly what we need in midfield, shall we buy a new CM in summer. And he wouldnt be that expensive, since they would want to sell him to make room for others.

Sahin would be a great addition but I wouldn't say hes like Cesc. Sahin's more a Xavi Alonso like player, dictates the play from deep where as Cesc is much much more offensive now a days and is more a goal scorer than a creator.