Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Just like some fucked up Chelsea version of Groundhog Day without the happy ending in sight yet!

Something just doesn't feel right at the club at the mo, one signing 60 mill budget roman cant get in the country....

Maybe selling the club is romans only option now I dunno, but this shower of shit transfer windows have to stop. West ham have spent more than us!!!

Liverpool : 182m

Leicester: 65m

West ham: 95m

Brighton:59m

Fulham: 77m

Arsenal: 79m

19 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Something just doesn't feel right at the club at the mo, one signing 60 mill budget roman cant get in the country....

Maybe selling the club is romans only option now I dunno, but this shower of shit transfer windows have to stop. West ham have spent more than us!!!

I know and I know I shouldn't let it and should be used to it but it saddens me.

Roman saw what we were capable of and he helped put us up to the level we deserved to be at. And to see that for how many or whatever reasons he doesn't seem to have that commitment now is strange.

But little bits haven't been right and it SEEMS like things are coming to a head.

It would be great to get Romans head (and his supporting passion) back with us. But if he cant be arsed any more then he should sell us on.

I feel very plastic and a cunt for even thinking it but its all about the team.

16 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Let’s just hope this manager can get more out of these players than Conte....

Problem is conte bought players for his style of play... we are completely going in a different direction now, and I for one dont believe jorgie is enough. 

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Problem is conte bought players for his style of play... we are completely going in a different direction now, and I for one dont believe jorgie is enough. 

To be fair the club seemed to buy Emerson and Barkley without telling Conte. 

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

To be fair the club seemed to buy Emerson and Barkley without telling Conte. 

They do that allot. But as been discussed many times the Chelsea managers job is head coach.

Thet might like more to do with transfers but only give advice on the type pf player thats needed

I think they may give suggestions - Like Sarri sating he couldn;t make things work without at least Jorgi but as was in Mous 2nd contract they have no say on incomings and outgoings.

Maurizio Sarri says Chelsea may make one more new signing

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11459778/maurizio-sarri-says-chelsea-may-make-one-more-new-signing

I hope its the biggestdogballs of a signing and he wasn't talking about a keeper! 

7 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Is that proven fact or just paper talk?

i think paper talk.  everyone would be happy to train a chronically injured player and a player who was recovering from a knee ligament lesion

42 minutes ago, mccg said:

Maurizio Sarri says Chelsea may make one more new signing

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11459778/maurizio-sarri-says-chelsea-may-make-one-more-new-signing

I hope its the biggestdogballs of a signing and he wasn't talking about a keeper! 

It's Messi

15 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I was thinking that aswell about Roman with the new stadium getting put on hold and shit transfer window aswell I think Roman could sell the club 

Window closes next week... Slightly worrying with work to be done

Yeah something doesn't feel right. Which is fair enough people change their mind.. Money needs to be spent elsewhere etc but if gana do it needs to be decided soon not dragging transfer times like this out