Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We haven't sold or loaned any first teamers, so I'm 98% sure our transfer window is concluded. Those dumbfucks really shot themselves in the foot by shortening the window, remember our idiot board voted FOR it. I'm so bored with this that I have lost most of my interest in keeping an eye on those bullshit rumours. Alonso will be our starting LB and Morata will continue missing chances and sulking like a little bitch. Top4 will be a bigger achievement than our last title.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

only transfers I see us possibly bringing in now involve a Willian and cash for Martial as 1 in 1 out for them aswell as us. and possibly one of the PSG keepers.

I`m thinking along the lines that nobody will want to let a key player go with so little time before window closes. for us in the EPL atleast ,so there`s a slither of hope that we can sign somebody from abroad whose club has longer to get a replacement or from the well run clubs that already have their replacements in place.

the best transfer we could possibly make would be transferring Marina into a non-football related job.and get proper qualified football people in. I don`t know if she has video footage of Roman noshing on goat cock or what that keeps her in her current position. 

21 minutes ago, manpe said:

We haven't sold or loaned any first teamers, so I'm 98% sure our transfer window is concluded. Those dumbfucks really shot themselves in the foot by shortening the window, remember our idiot board voted FOR it. I'm so bored with this that I have lost most of my interest in keeping an eye on those bullshit rumours. Alonso will be our starting LB and Morata will continue missing chances and sulking like a little bitch. Top4 will be a bigger achievement than our last title.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

agreed, what were they thinking when they voted to shorten our transfer window?!? and they decide to do this in a world cup summer too, absolute fools...

we need to start having a better understanding of which deals are feasible and which deals are almost impossible to conclude. We've been burned so many summers where we focused all summer on getting one mega target that always turned out to be unattainable in the end (rooney, modric, cavani, sandro and now rugani and I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of others) and we ended up with either nothing or with horrible panic buys...

apparently all or most of our targets are now decided by this chief scout guy, Mclachlan and according to some (JoeTweedie talked about this recently), he's crazy about analytics and advanced stats and that's how we decide on most of our targets. Before, emanalo used to rely on the opinion of his network of top scouts and they focused more on the eye test rather than basing it off stats. This approach landed us KDB, Lukaku, courtois, among others and now we're getting players like drinkwater and zappacosta... We really need a DoF to get our house in order in terms of transfers and to have an overarching philosophy in terms of what we're doing, rather than just looking at stats like we are rumored to be doing now

3 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

only transfers I see us possibly bringing in now involve a Willian and cash for Martial as 1 in 1 out for them aswell as us. and possibly one of the PSG keepers.

I`m thinking along the lines that nobody will want to let a key player go with so little time before window closes. for us in the EPL atleast ,so there`s a slither of hope that we can sign somebody from abroad whose club has longer to get a replacement or from the well run clubs that already have their replacements in place.

the best transfer we could possibly make would be transferring Marina into a non-football related job.and get proper qualified football people in. I don`t know if she has video footage of Roman noshing on goat cock or what that keeps her in her current position. 

He's always surrounded himself with Sibneft crew, so don't think she'll be going anywhere. I also think the transfers are done and dusted -unless Sarri can prise another out of Napoli. On the positive, I reckon we have a fucking good squad - title winners if we had an on form Suarez, Drogba, Crespo type striker.

One thing about these transfer windows 80% of the rumours are just that - media sponsored shite to keep people interested in the bread and circuses between seasons. That's why I tend to ignore most of it every year until close of business

3 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Id take him all day long even if its just for back up

He would give Fabregas, RLC and BArkley a proper run for their money. Now i think of it now better player for the Hamsik role in our mid 3 as long as he gets a truckload of cakes for birthday. 

3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I also think the transfers are done and dusted -unless Sarri can prise another out of Napoli. 

Normally I would scream KOULIBALY or even Faouzi Ghoulam or Elseid Hysaj

but at this point, with no Marital coming in

Dries Mertens would be nice (and yes I know it will never happen and he is 31 so no multiyear contract)

the fuckers also have THE keeper I wanted to get to replace Courtois (now it is Thomas Strakosha, who is hard to pull)

Alex Meret, I think he is going to be a great one, and is only 21

Alex-Meret.jpgAlex+Meret+Italy+Training+Session+t49Xzl

Does the board expect us to think we have a chance at the title given one move and a manager change? Do they truly believe we have a shot at the title? Is that even a priority?

What if we do win? Then it is more incentive to keep the same players again? Has anyone on this board followed the history of sports and championship winners, in any sport for that matter? The champions get complacent and fall off without the right moves being made. We are as stagnant as any top 4 club has ever been, but then again, we weren't even top 4 last season. 

I'll be back after the deadline is over. No point in even getting excited anymore.

Does the board expect us to think we have a chance at the title given one move and a manager change? Do they truly believe we have a shot at the title? Is that even a priority?

What if we do win? Then it is more incentive to keep the same players again? Has anyone on this board followed the history of sports and championship winners, in any sport for that matter? The champions get complacent and fall off without the right moves being made. We are as stagnant as any top 4 club has ever been, but then again, we weren't even top 4 last season. 

I'll be back after the deadline is over. No point in even getting excited anymore.
Well,,the board and roman main expectation is attacking football and CL spot (if we're luck). So the title just bonus for them...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

Well,,the board and roman main expectation is attacking football and CL spot (if we're luck). So the title just bonus for them...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

IF they were serious about wanting CL football they would be doing all they could to give it to us. I'm sorry but it cant be done by bringing in just 1 player into this system no matter how much I like him. I desperately hope I/m full of shit.

34 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Guess there's always January.. Oh wait it's just the same story... Considering last season one of our problems.. Among many was lack of goals and being able to kill a game off.. And yet... 

Just like some fucked up Chelsea version of Groundhog Day without the happy ending in sight yet!