Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

The transfer window apparently closes in 6 days. A leftback or a midfielder is what we need the most in my opinion.

I have a feeling that Batsman could perform under Sarri so I'm not too worried about the striker position.

The next 6 days will be tense for sure though.

2 hours ago, AOIRO said:

・Drinkwater + 40m  = Zaha ?

・55m = Kovacic ?

・Martial + 20m = Willian ?

Sell Giroud and loan Batshuayi ?

Not bad , hurry please .....

Willian plus £10 to 20M gives you Martial, not Martial plus cash for Willian, Martial is valued higher and is 22yo versus Willian 30yo (on August 9)

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Willian plus £10 to 20M gives you Martial, not Martial plus cash for Willian, Martial is valued higher and is 22yo versus Willian 30yo (on August 9)

Willian - £65m

Martial - £85m ??

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

Crystal Palace’s acquisition of Max Meyer on a free could be the steal of the summer

https://tbrfootball.com/crystal-palace-max-meyer/

On Thursday, Crystal Palace announced the signing of highly-rated Schalke midfielder Max Meyer on a free transfer.

The acquisition of the 22-year-old on a three-year deal could be the steal of the summer, as Palace are acquiring the services of one of the brightest young midfielders in the world in a superb bargain.

The fact that Meyer chose the Eagles over reported interest from Arsenal, Liverpool, and Marseille reveals the tremendous piece of business done by the club.

Snip

Wouldn’t go as far as steal of the summer.

He’s apparently on 170k a week, which is almost 9m a year (27m over 3 year deal), that is why Schalke didn’t negotiate with him further last season because his wage demands were beyond massive. Same with many other big clubs who were apparently looking at him (apparently the likes of Dortmund, Arsenal and Liverpool).

That is extortionate for a club like Palace. For a free transfer he is a good signing but for a free on 9m a year at a club that struggled to remain in the PL? Hardly steal of the summer. 

He would have done here as a rotational player but on that wages as well as his not so impressive physical attributes it’s fair to see why no other top club made a concrete bid to get him.

My 6 days to go last major list of all remotely available CMF/AMF's who would be upgrades/good adds, and especially if RLC is loaned out. Remember that all the other big leagues can still add players after our window shuts, and it will be less cost as no EPL teams to blow up prices.

Matias Vecino is not on here, nor are others who have already moved

AMF

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic    Lazio  

Isco     Real Madrid    (pipe dream without a Hazard sale)

Julian Draxler   PSG    no clue why no approach made for him, he has stated he wants to play in the EPL

Thiago      Bayern (pipe dream) Real and Barca are fighting over him, I only see him leaving for one of thsoe (maybemaybe PSG) He has said he doesnt want to play in EPL

Miralem Pjanic  Juventus  (pipe dream, only way he leaves is if Juve somehow pull off Pogba transfer, which means also that Man U would have to get SMS or they would never left Pogba go. I actually thought that MIGHT have happened, it would have been in all 3 clubs interest,as we would have a true shot Pjanic, and SMS is better suited for the Mancs (than Pogba, NOT us, SMS would be a MONSTER here), and Pogba for Juve, absolutely for sure)

Nabil Fekir  LPool still may go in late, as I think they are now convinced his knee is oki, I have no true feel on this

Lucas Paquetá   Flamengo  super flash 20yo brasilian potential star

Kai Havertz  Bayer Leverkusen  superb young 19yo, I so rate him

Rafinha    Barca

Carlos Soler   Valencia      another young potential star,21,hasall the tools

Pablo Fornals   Villarreal 

Bruno Fernandes  Sporting Lison   (he may rejoin them after renouncing contract)

Talisca (January buy as that is when Chinese loan is up, Benfica had FFP issues, and took huge cash from Guangzhou Evergrande the best Chinese club over last 5 years, (winning league 7 years in row from 2010 to 2017) to fix it

CMF

Tanguy Ndombélé  Lyon  (no clue why we have not went HARD after him, he is perfect addition and can play all over the MF, from pure DMF all the way up to AMF)

Amadou Haidara   RB Salzburg, another great young (turned 20 earlier thsi year), hugely talented all rounder who would a great addition (and at a good price) he was the Driver of RB Salzburg's big Europa League run along with his teammate, RB's  Diadie Samassékou (DMF who would also be amazing signg) he is by far best player in Austria

Mateo Kovacic  Real Madrid (I so so wish Real would give him up, I would put him right up there with Haidara and Ndombélé if they would)

Corentin Tolisso     Bayern  (pipe-dream, the board is not ambitious enough to pay what Bayern would want)

Youri Tielemans   Monaco

Houssem Aouar  Lyon  superb young 20yo

Roberto Gagliardini  Inter Milan  (far better than Vecino)

Manu Trigueros      Villarreal   (poor man's Fabregas, great passer)

Lorenzo Pellegrini   Roma

Nicolò Barella  Cagliari

Dennis Praet    Sampdoria

Leandro Paredes  Zenit (can play DMF too, great passer)

Bonus List (only even remotely available ones, and I am shocked Shitty has not made a move on some of these)

DMF

Diadie Samassékou    RB Salzburg       (I mentioned him above) He is arguably the best player in Austrian Bundesliga (along with his teammate above Amadou Haidara)  I rate him so so so high, he will explode in value, we are crazy to not snap him up as backup for Kante (and eventually replacement maybe, as he is only 22)

Denis Zakaria   Borussia Mönchengladbach  superb 21yo Swiss, beast, insane that Shitty haven't made a move

Thomas Partey  Atletico Madrid   (pipe dream, would take a MONSTER bid to pull him, probably £65 to £75 to turn AM's head)

André Zambo Anguissa    Marseille    big fast strong 22yo, huge upside

Rúben Neves  20yo, Wolves key player, would take massive bid

Jean-Philippe Gbamin   Mainz      22yo, big, strong, fast, Mainz turned down a £30m bid from Arsenal

Leander Dendoncker  Anderlecht   shocked he is still there , he can also play CB, 23yo

Julian Weigl     Borrusia Dortmund   still only 22yo, had a bit of a regression, was on track to be next German superstar DMF

Steven Nzonzi  Sevilla

Danilo Pereira     Porto   (is currently recovering from achilles injury or would surely have been bought by Shitty or PSG)

Wilfred Ndidi     Leicester (poor man's younger Kante)

Lucas Tousart   Lyon

Mikel Merino Real Sociedad

Marcos Llorente   Real Madrid  23yo, we made apporach last year, RM said no

Ellyes Skhiri  Montpelier  23yo Tunisian who went to WC for them (he turned down France)

Wilmar Barrios  Boca Juniors  many big teams chasing him

Sander Berge    KRC Genk  20yo tall 1.93cm potential Matic type

Manuel Locatelli  AC Milan   20yp with a tonne of potential

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wouldn’t go as far as steal of the summer.

He’s apparently on 170k a week, which is almost 9m a year (27m over 3 year deal), that is why Schalke didn’t negotiate with him further last season because his wage demands were beyond massive. Same with many other big clubs who were apparently looking at him (apparently the likes of Dortmund, Arsenal and Liverpool).

That is extortionate for a club like Palace. For a free transfer he is a good signing but for a free on 9m a year at a club that struggled to remain in the PL? Hardly steal of the summer. 

He would have done here as a rotational player but on that wages as well as his not so impressive physical attributes it’s fair to see why no other top club made a concrete bid to get him.

The wages are crazy, but if he turns his head straight he could justify. I know it is apples and oranges but I see absolute shit US basketball and American footballers making double that. Palace is a smaller club though. Time will tell.

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The wages are crazy, but if he turns his head straight he could justify. I know it is apples and oranges but I see absolute shit US basketball and American footballers making double that. Palace is a smaller club though. Time will tell.

Its a hellovalot for Palace to pay out in wages. Why they might want to let Zaha go