Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Resigned to us not making anymore signings. At this point it's too late to get a keeper at a similar level to Tibo so I think the club will make him stay and run his contract down. Too late for Hazard to go, hopefully. Suicidal to sell him now. Doesn't appear we'll sign a Hamsik type and will go with Barkley & Cesc there.

The only move at this point in time that seems possible is Willian to United. And that will come down to how desperate Mourinho gets. He sounded like he was in meltdown mode already last night. Hopefully he'll convince his board to swap Martial for Willian.

If that doesn't happen I think we're done with transfers. If so, this season will be turbulent.

We just need a striker for me, if we added a reliable goalscorer i'd be happy going into the season with what we have but I don't think we sign any striker unless Willian or Morata leaves. 

46 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

We just need a striker for me, if we added a reliable goalscorer i'd be happy going into the season with what we have but I don't think we sign any striker unless Willian or Morata leaves. 

We'll never sort out all of the gaps and weaknesses in our squad this summer, but the striker situation for me is the most important thing now we've brought Jorginho.

I'd also be more than happy to see some of our younger players get chances this coming season. I'd be happy to see the likes of RLC, CHO, Ampadu and Abraham fill our squad out. I would trust these to suit Sarri's style far better than the likes of Cahill, Drinkwater and Bakayoko.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Resigned to us not making anymore signings. At this point it's too late to get a keeper at a similar level to Tibo so I think the club will make him stay and run his contract down. Too late for Hazard to go, hopefully. Suicidal to sell him now. Doesn't appear we'll sign a Hamsik type and will go with Barkley & Cesc there.

The only move at this point in time that seems possible is Willian to United. And that will come down to how desperate Mourinho gets. He sounded like he was in meltdown mode already last night. Hopefully he'll convince his board to swap Martial for Willian.

If that doesn't happen I think we're done with transfers. If so, this season will be turbulent.

I think Rugani will be signed before a week on Thursday and possibly Bernard for the numbers.

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I think Rugani will be signed before a week on Thursday and possibly Bernard for the numbers.

Juve are refusing to sell Rugani to us now. We got Alex Sandro'd once again.:(

Now this, lolol

Chelsea transfer news: Blues offer £40m for defender Mattia Caldara after switching focus from Juventus teammate Daniele Rugani
It appears Maurizio Sarri’s men have had a change of heart

https://talksport.com/football/405310/chelsea-mattia-caldara-teammate-daniele-rugani/

Chelsea have reportedly submitted a £40m bid for Mattia Caldara, having cooled their interest in his teammate Daniele Rugani.

The Blues were heavily linked with a move for 24-year-old, Italian, Juventus centre-back Rugani, however are now instead eyeing a different 24-year-old, Italian, Juventus centre-back.

According to La Repubblica, Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia met with Juve’s Fabio Paratici in Nice after the London club’s pre-season friendly against Inter.

The end result of this meeting is that a €45m (£40m) offer has been submitted with the aim of bringing Caldara to Stamford Bridge.

caldara3.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=960

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Now this, lolol

Chelsea transfer news: Blues offer £40m for defender Mattia Caldara after switching focus from Juventus teammate Daniele Rugani

https://talksport.com/football/405310/chelsea-mattia-caldara-teammate-daniele-rugani/

Chelsea have reportedly submitted a £40m bid for Mattia Caldara, having cooled their interest in his teammate Daniele Rugani.

The Blues were heavily linked with a move for 24-year-old, Italian, Juventus centre-back Rugani, however are now instead eyeing a different 24-year-old, Italian, Juventus centre-back.

According to La Repubblica, Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia met with Juve’s Fabio Paratici in Nice after the London club’s pre-season friendly against Inter.

The end result of this meeting is that a €45m (£40m) offer has been submitted with the aim of bringing Caldara to Stamford Bridge.

I'd expect them to be more reluctant to sell him after his impressive loan at Atalanta. However, our odd eagerness to sign another CB along with the potential return of Bonucci, could change Juve's stance.

Lewandowski - 70m

Higuain - 55m

SMS - 90m

Vidal - 30m

Alderweireld - 50m

Pulisic - 60m 

Bailey - 55m

AlexSandro - 45m

DannyRose - 40m

Punic buy come on !!

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

Now this, lolol

caldara3.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=960

His face looks like my mates English Bull Terrier IMO

5b5ef074405a3_EnglishBull-Terrier.jpg.455bc7edbe7c31680cb5b2bb95c6873e.jpg

This is the quitest summer I can recall. None of the big clubs are really doing anything right now and the window is nearly over. I suppose Liverpool and Arsenal did all their work early so that's why they're quiet now. Ourselves and City have signed only 1 player each. Mourinho is already crying and bitching to the media about his clubs' business.

Strangely, it's all of the smaller teams that are going crazy in the market while the big boys are waiting and waiting.

27 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This is the quitest summer I can recall. None of the big clubs are really doing anything right now and the window is nearly over. I suppose Liverpool and Arsenal did all their work early so that's why they're quiet now. Ourselves and City have signed only 1 player each. Mourinho is already crying and bitching to the media about his clubs' business.

Strangely, it's all of the smaller teams that are going crazy in the market while the big boys are waiting and waiting.

Outside of the Seismic Ronaldo move its been eerily quiet across Europe also it seems. Most big clubs doing their business right away or nothing at all. World Cup always messes with transfer season and the shortened PL window might mean other clubs are waiting until we can no longer bid to get deals done. Why do all the work then have a PL team match the fee and smash the wage offer right?

Sime Vrsaljko from Atlético Madrid to Inter, here we go! Done deal

Agreement found for Vrsaljko at Inter: 6.5 million loan + 17.5 million right of redemption

they got a great 26yo bomber of a RB for only £21

He was by far the best actually available option if we were going to keep Azpi at CB (and thus not chase any more CB's)

Simeone is supposedly FUMING too, as all they have left now at RB is the soon to be 34yo Juanfran

This sale makes no sense at all for AM (especially for the low price it brought in)

Santiago Arias from PSV is now going to be subject of a bidding war between AM and Napoli

A lot of rumours have died down now as some of the players we've been heavily linked with have moved or are moving elsewhere.

I seriously hope that the board don't think that a change in manager and one player is sufficient enough to suddenly make us challenge again.

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Sime Vrsaljko from Atlético Madrid to Inter, here we go! Done deal

Agreement found for Vrsaljko at Inter: 6.5 million loan + 17.5 million right of redemption

they got a great 26yo bomber of a RB for only £21

He was by far the best actually available option if we were going to keep Azpi at CB (and thus not chase any more CB's)

Simeone is supposedly FUMING too, as all they have left now at RB is the soon to be 34yo Juanfran

This sale makes no sense at all for AM (especially for the low price it brought in)

Santiago Arias from PSV is now going to be subject of a bidding war between AM and Napoli

Azpi will not play cb. 

11 minutes ago, communicate said:

Azpi will not play cb. 

If we do not buy another, and if Ampadu is loaned out, then a couple injuries or suspension hit, I certainly hope he would be picked over Cahill

would rather have Azpi at CB and Zappa at RB than Cahill in there