Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Jorginho was a mirage, it's as shit as it was the past 2 summers.  If we weren't trying to wrap up a manager's buy out clause Jorginho would be in Manchester.

Thing is that Leicester just got a new keeper yesterday from those Scouse cunts so MAYBE Kasper is coming our way?

Failed Golovin ??? hahaha

Bakayoko Old-Cesc DrinkWater Barkley are all middle-class level Central .

We will miss CL this time too .

Courtois → Kasper  ?? boooooooo

Get Chelsea-level players , pls God TT

Ideal summer

Little bit fifaesue but quite possible

HOLD ON TO HAZARD ANYHOW, OFFER 350K A WEEK SALARY IF NEED BE

Sell willian n pedro if we are getting silly money like 55mn and 20mn...reinvest that money plus some more in fekir and bailey

Sell courtous if he is not signing a new contract and go for donnadruma

Buy rugani for cb1

Sell deadwood like giroud, drinkwater, cahill, luiz, zappacosta, bakayoko and buy milkinovic savic for crazy money

Gk - Donnadruma/Cabalerro

Rb - azpi/moses

Cb 1 - rugani

Cb 2 - christeansen/rudi/zouma

Lb - alonso/emerson

Dm - Kante/kante :P

Cm1 - jorgingo/fabregas

Cm2 - milkinovic/rlc/barkley

Lm - hazard/musonda/odoi

Rm - Fekir/bailey

St - morata/batshuayi/tammy

Seems impossible within the 3 week window...

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Thing is that Leicester just got a new keeper yesterday from those Scouse cunts so MAYBE Kasper is coming our way?

Underwhelming.  

We've been spoiled for keepers.  Haven't had to think about it in ages. 

Arsenal are in a better GK position than we are.  ARSENAL.

On 20/07/2018 at 3:29 AM, AOIRO said:

Kepa Arizzabalaga is better than any other options .

Get him now !!

Sign Rugani Higuain Golovin Kepa and Vrsaljko !!

If it can use more money , go LeonBailey !

Kepa wont leave Athletic Bilbao. He signed a 10 year contract after turning down Real Madrid. Thomas Strakosha from Lazio is the last truly class keeper who is anywhere near available and a good age. Lazio are bastards to deal with though. The top 10 Serie A clubs all are.

Golovin is going to Monaco (90%) We got out-Russianed, lolol, by their owner.

Vrsaljko would be great, but only if we somehow end up selling Azpi to Barca (please no). Also, Inter will probably soon have him (what a team they are putting together if they hold on to my number one want, Icardi. So many great adds, they will be loaded).

The ideal target would have been Benjamin Pavard, as he is a combo RB/CB like Azpi, but he has signed a pre-contract agreement with Bayern to move there next summer and will be a CB except when Kimmich needs a rest. 

I TOTALLY AGREE on Leon Bailey, especially if we are going to lose Eden :( He is a real real deal buy and can play either wing. He is left footed, put prefers to come in the the right side. Its been dead as hell on any talk or rumours about him  from what I see.

Once again we are leaving it late. 19 days rill window shuts for inbound.

We have so so many holes to fill especially if Eden leaves, Courtois is basically gone and so soon will be Willian.

GK, attacking creative midfielder, striker, and probably both starting wingers, plus a backup/rotation LW. Barkley maybe will have to do helping with the AMF and back up winger role, but he is SOO injury-prone. Thats not even counting RB if Azpi leaves and DMF if true nightmare happens and Kante is sold due to insane offer from PSG or Barca.

9 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Any one eles abit worried about how quiet things have gone? 

Got me wondering about that comment in some article saying we were only getting a £60mill budget.

Ridiculous of course but ........i

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Any one eles abit worried about how quiet things have gone? 

Indeed. I really thought that Sarri + Jorginho would get things moving quite quickly in terms of in's and outs. Hazard situation still up in the air, likewise Courtois. Average players like Drinkwater and Zappacosta are somehow still Chelsea players when we all know they aren't good enough. We have no clue what's happening with RLC.

Looking more and more likely that the Chelsea tradition of scrambling at the last minute may continue. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Indeed. I really thought that Sarri + Jorginho would get things moving quite quickly in terms of in's and outs. Hazard situation still up in the air, likewise Courtois. Average players like Drinkwater and Zappacosta are somehow still Chelsea players when we all know they aren't good enough. We have no clue what's happening with RLC.

Looking more and more likely that the Chelsea tradition of scrambling at the last minute may continue. 

Did u know the window shuts at 5pm uk time 

It's not ideal but remember its a world cup year, players are coming into pre season late, add to the fact that Sarri has also just arrived himself, 4 weeks before first PL game and he still has to access the squad, it's going to take time. I think once the team are back from Perth things will start moving a bit more quickly, it'll have to. 

9 minutes ago, James said:

It's not ideal but remember its a world cup year, players are coming into pre season late, add to the fact that Sarri has also just arrived himself, 4 weeks before first PL game and he still has to access the squad, it's going to take time. I think once the team are back from Perth things will start moving a bit more quickly, it'll have to. 

The FA were CUNTS to slam shut the window early this WC year!!!!