Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

9 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

I don't see them going for Neymar, they are coming for Hazard :(

Hazard to Real isn’t so fancy move ,no so fabulous.

Real must be again on the headlines. 

Neymar is the big move for Real  .  

Why would they go after Hazard? Their goalscorer has left so they need another one and everyone knows Hazard isn't a goalscorer. Besides, they've got Asensio and Isco to play in that 'Hazard' role.

If I was Florentino I would go after Kane, Lewandowski, Firmino or Cavani rather than Hazard or Neymar.

6 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Why would they go after Hazard? Their goalscorer has left so they need another one and everyone knows Hazard isn't a goalscorer. Besides, they've got Asensio and Isco to play in that 'Hazard' role.

If I was Florentino I would go after Kane, Lewandowski, Firmino or Cavani rather than Hazard or Neymar.

Neymar is goalscorer because he is selfish  and capable of course.

I love that we are being linked with some top CMs Kovacic - Jorginho - Seri - Golovin - James and I would kill for us 2 sign any 2 of them.

But I'm concerned about no real links to our top 3 lads

With Eden more than likely off to one of the Spanish couple. Willi either to Manure or wherever and our general need for a red hot striker. We are going to be in a right pickle.

There was those stories of some swapsies with RM and Asensio which I ike as its pointless sitting with £150mill and no one to buy.

We had unsupported links with Bailey,Martial/Malcolm/Martens and one of those would come in handy

And rumours about Lewa/Higuain/Icardi have all dried up.

Ronaldo to juve is a good move for everyone. People will say that he is way too expensive. For me no, especially for serie A. This is a good move to build serie A reputation. 

The problem right now is I think real will go for hazard and courtois. People say mbappe, maybe but either one is going to be crazy money signing

14 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

They can go after a goalscorer AND Hazard easily. And why would they go after him? Because they can, they don't need more reasons than that, it's Real Madrid we're talking about.

10 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Done deal.

Fotka uživatele SPORTbible.

What's on the picture? Can't see at work.