Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, Special Juan said:

Fekir is fucking brilliant, and if people thought Liverpool were decent last season they will be superb with these signings. Fekir and Fabinho is two outstanding signings.

I can't quite believe that they have managed to get these two exceptional players. Brilliant business zipped up before the World Cup. If Liverpool get a keeper of Allisons pedigree and maybe another decent CB, you could argue that they have a better squad than City.

Wankers.

In the meantime, CFC just fucking loitering around chasing a manager, two in the pipeline without being sure which one will be the one.

Liverpool signing absolute quality players, and not one bit of fucking business from us. This isn't me jumping the gun, this is me actually stating how it is, this is fucking madness from us as a club.

Embarrassing 

Three great signings for Liverpool already who will immedietly improve them. Chelsea haven't even got out of bed yet.

Fucking ridiculous that Liverpool can now regularly drop £50m or more on players whilst we desperately have to adhere to imaginary FFP rules. Have we now been passed up by not just the Manchester clubs but Liverpool as well? A club that we've been laughing at for the last decade?

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think you need to realize that we have no longer ambition as before. 

So best to chill and not expect much anymore from the club. 

It's not a matter of ambition. The money is there, it just isn't being managed properly. Yet despite the negitive cliud that hovers over this beautiful club, not one of our targets has been purchased by another club. They are all still available on todays market. Seri, Lewandowski, Higuain, Icardi, Malcolm, Bailey, KK, Allison, the Napoli rb (cant rememebr how to spell his name). They are still out there. Let's just hope Marina doesn't have full control this summer becauae that tight ass will probably give us Rondon and smile for the cameras.

they came 4th miles behind city with Salah being the best player in the league by far... their probelm isn't their attack/mf and I'm happy for them to keep loading up on AMs and CMs, their defense is so-so and their goalkeeping is average. If they sign Alisson + top CB then I'd see them as title favorites

But yeah contrasted to our summer they are miles ahead of us a this point, just hope we get sarri and make a few splashes in the market ourselves

Liverpool have learned their lesson it seems. After selling Suarez, they used the money to buy bunch of nobodies. This time, with Coutinho money, they've got themselves Keita, Fabinho, Fekir and van Dijk. 

Each of their last 4 signings are instant, massive upgrades that will likely take them up a level. They're also addressing arguably their biggest weakness which was squad depth.

Not having to use average players like Henderson, Milner, Lallana, Wijnaldum, and Can as every game, first choice players is huge. Now those guys can be used in less imprortant fixtures.

They're doing what we should've done after our last two title wins. Building from a position of strength.

1 minute ago, It's too big said:

God, anybody would think Liverpool are signing prime Ronaldo or Messi the way people carry on. He's coming to a competitive league now, we shall see how well he does. 

Hardly. They have signed 2 quality players in Fekir and Fabinho and it doesn't exactly fill me with joy to see Liverpool strengthen their squad like this.

35 minutes ago, DDA said:

Hardly. They have signed 2 quality players in Fekir and Fabinho and it doesn't exactly fill me with joy to see Liverpool strengthen their squad like this.

Fabinho isn't better than what we have, so not sure why the obsession with him. Fekir is still an unknown quantity. The jury is still out. Of course clubs will get stronger, you don't expect Liverpool to stand still and not strengten, do you? Considering they still needed to replace Coutinho and have the money available to do so. 

5 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Fabinho isn't better than what we have, so not sure why the obsession with him. Fekir is still an unknown quantity. The jury is still out. Of course clubs will get stronger, you don't expect Liverpool to stand still and not strengten, do you? Considering they still needed to replace Coutinho and have the money available to do so. 

No i don't expect them to stand still but to do strengthen ad quickly as they are and with players like Fabinho and Fekir who I feel are really good players. Of course they are yet to proove it in The Prem but the fact that Liverpool are a well oiled engine helps massively for new players to find their feet. Like Pizy said, they are adding to an already decent team, in return giving them more squad depth. Whatever way you want to look at it, Liverpool are making positive moves.