Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Nope you misunderstood, people attacked my predictions which were made well with logical backup, with anger and attacked me because they thought i was in someway insulting chelsea by arguably aggressively saying that the idea of those players coming was not right in many ways, and in the end despite all the hate and drama, i was right, thats all.

You went and misinterpreted and thought i was saying something else, so i suggest you start opening your mind up when reading what i post or else you will be confused just like many before were. There you go, people misunderstood my logical explaining for arrogance that in someway intimidated them.

Well the point i was trying to make is that they werent going to come, some said they were just to say the opposite, some attacked personally, and in the end i was right, thats all.

So much drama, to end up by showing that i was right, and that was something that many were able to take notice of, like today, i post something about falcao possibly being a target for real, and they start discussing as to why that will never happen, it is a defensive reaction when in fact im only posting relevant information linked to chelsea with logical backup up, but some feel threatened, and boom war begins, that discussion is correct though, what wasn't was the irrational bit i got before.

I said maicon was arguably finished, was not a prospect for the future, didn't add enough, that modric was madrid yes or yes, and that hulk was ridiculous for several reasons despite some huge hype, and i got attacked as anti chelsea for going against what many thought was not right to go against.

You also said Sahin wouldn't leave Madrid and we all know what happened. Not trying to stir things, just saying it happened.

Nope you misunderstood, people attacked my predictions which were made well with logical backup, with anger and attacked me because they thought i was in someway insulting chelsea by arguably aggressively saying that the idea of those players coming was not right in many ways, and in the end despite all the hate and drama, i was right, thats all.

You went and misinterpreted and thought i was saying something else, so i suggest you start opening your mind up when reading what i post or else you will be confused just like many before were. There you go, people misunderstood my logical explaining for arrogance that in someway intimidated them.

Well the point i was trying to make is that they werent going to come, some said they were just to say the opposite, some attacked personally, and in the end i was right, thats all.

So much drama, to end up by showing that i was right, and that was something that many were able to take notice of, like today, i post something about falcao possibly being a target for real, and they start discussing as to why that will never happen, it is a defensive reaction when in fact im only posting relevant information linked to chelsea with logical backup up, but some feel threatened, and boom war begins, that discussion is correct though, what wasn't was the irrational bit i got before.

I said maicon was arguably finished, was not a prospect for the future, didn't add enough, that modric was madrid yes or yes, and that hulk was ridiculous for several reasons despite some huge hype, and i got attacked as anti chelsea for going against what many thought was not right to go against.

Damn, seeing you back on here has just ruined my Friday!

Damn, seeing you back on here has just ruined my Friday!

Haha thats a bit harsh. I didn't get on with too well at first but hes just putting out his opinion! I think a few of us didn't take to this "overconfident" guy coming on and telling us Sahin wouldn't leave Real but I had the last laugh :Goober:

Heard we are tracking a Swedish striker who has 25 goals in the league or something, anyone know more about him?

MLS are interested in Lampard. According to Mirror http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/major-soccer-league-boss-jokes-1372952

I don't even think this'll be a deal. He has already mentioned earlier that he will never leave Chelsea :heart: :getin:

Haha thats a bit harsh. I didn't get on with too well at first but hes just putting out his opinion! I think a few of us didn't take to this "overconfident" guy coming on and telling us Sahin wouldn't leave Real but I had the last laugh :Goober:

Heard we are tracking a Swedish striker who has 25 goals in the league or something, anyone know more about him?

Yeah maybe but I've got no time for someone coming on here gloating because he predicted something correct when he originally caused massive arguments because he was adamant Sahin wouldn't leave Real, wasn't quite correct there.

I can also remember him saying he didn't think Modric would go to Real initially because he wasn't good enough - wasn't correct there either.

I didn't say that about modric, i said he'd go because mou wants him, cmon now, quote me and even then i'll show you you misinterpreted.

Ya i was wrong about sahin, but you again missed the point, my point is that i said so many logical things and backed them up about chelsea, yet i got attacked, the message is for you to be a bit more open minded.

And anyways i was wrong about sahin on just a little bit, i said he could leave or not, i wasnt adamant about him staying, i was adamant on the fact that there could be room, but it was a longshot.

I mentioned this guy a few months ago after reading something in Germany about us being interested in him, and now he's popped up in the Mirror in an article saying both we and Tottenham are interested.

According to other sources online, it's more likely he'd join Tottenham as they're the more interested team.

I'd personally not like him here at the moment.

He wouldn't improve us. He's a box-to-box midfielder and I'm sure he'll be a great player in the future, but judging on this season so far, it looks like last season was just a bit of a 'hit' season (like the rest of the Borussia Moch. squad had.)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-tottenham-tracking-jordy-1379498

A bit about him: http://hereisthecity.com/2012/10/12/mn-the-german-midfielder-dubbed-the-next-marco-reus-who-has-been/

I mentioned this guy a few months ago after reading something in Germany about us being interested in him, and now he's popped up in the Mirror in an article saying both we and Tottenham are interested.

According to other sources online, it's more likely he'd join Tottenham as they're the more interested team.

I'd personally not like him here at the moment.

He wouldn't improve us. He's a box-to-box midfielder and I'm sure he'll be a great player in the future, but judging on this season so far, it looks like last season was just a bit of a 'hit' season (like the rest of the Borussia Moch. squad had.)

http://www.mirror.co...g-jordy-1379498

A bit about him: http://hereisthecity...s-who-has-been/

He's not ready to play regularly in the EPL for Chelsea. If we sign Herrmann, it'll just ruin his development cause he'll be on the bench like Moses, Romeu.

How much does Neymar earn a week?

I dont know how much each part gives him, but wages + sponsors (11) = £1million/month.

Partners: Lupo, RedBull, Nike, Panasonic, Santander, Ambev, Unilever, Claro, etc.

Don't see why we should go for him. We already have players in place at CB especially with some good youngsters coming through the ranks as well.

Actually i think we are a center back short.Ivanovic has never filled me with confidence whenever he plays at center back.Although i do agree that we have kalas coming through who is very promising but i think we can do with signing another experienced and reliable center back.Kalas can always replace terry in 3 or 4 years.

Actually i think we are a center back short.Ivanovic has never filled me with confidence whenever he plays at center back.Although i do agree that we have kalas coming through who is very promising but i think we can do with signing another experienced and reliable center back.Kalas can always replace terry in 3 or 4 years.

Wasn't just talking about Ivanovic or even Kalas. There are still the likes of Hutchinson and Chalobah around. We basically have 4 other options at CB apart from Cahill, Luiz and Terry. And furthermore, we need a striker and possibly another central midfielder more than a centre back right now.