Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

18 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Spending 240 million this season is hardly penny pinching. It was largely money pissed up the wall mind you.

Tho we did sell about 190 mill worth of cheese , so its like a net -£50mill , go compare go compare  with M.shitty -£200mill net maybe thats what penny pinching is , i wish i pinched that many pennies 4 sure. 2bh i pissed  alot of money up walls down walls across walls lol.

ALABA COULD LEAVE BAYERN

Bayern Munich defender David Alaba has admitted he could leave the club at the end of the season after Barcelona reportedly rekindled their interest in the 25-year-old. 

Long linked with a move to the Nou Camp, the Austrian said: "I am aware that this decision will come to me. I still feel very comfortable here, but I can also imagine taking a different path, taking the next step or looking for a new challenge. 

"But I leave that decision open. I have goals for this season that I want to achieve, so there's no room for that right now." (quotes from Kurier)

Sign him up please

SESSEGNON ‘FAVOURS LIVERPOOL’

Ryan Sessegnon favours a move to Liverpool over any other of the Premier League clubs, according to the Daily Express.

The 17-year-old has been on fine form for Fulham this season, and is reportedly wanted by Spurs, Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City.

The Express report that the England youngster could have signed for a Premier League club last season, but stayed for first-team football

The travel expenses to lure him too much for our board lol

10 hours ago, mccg said:

PSG star Kylian Mbappe reveals he spent a week on trial at Chelsea and LOVED it

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/687287/Chelsea-news-PSG-star-Kylian-Mbappe-reveals-trial-at-Blues

Dodged a bullet by not joining us.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

You guys are asking too much. 

We not longer can buy top quality. 

More Drinkwaters are the players we will get. 

I pretty much agree with this...

Sad state of affairs , but maybe its time that youth academy paid off. Start using players we have , i would much rather give Ruben minutes then spend another 35 mill on a second Drinkwater type transfer.

remains to be seen whether our recent sub-par signings were because the board didn't trust conte (or they knew they'd get rid of him at the end of this season) and thus did not want to invest hundreds of millions into players conte prefers for his system... or it it's because we're building a new stadium and we are planning on reducing costs for the next 5 or so years.

I still have hope that if/when we get a new manager this summer, the board will back him and let him bring him some top quality signings. I may be wrong but I don't necessarily think roman wants to go on a 10 year period like arsenal where they almost didn't spend any money. I think and hope roman is too ambitious for that and will want to back the club with decent transfer kits regardless of the stadium being built (news came in yesterday saying that the building project can go ahead)

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

But we have spend money, except we buy crap. 

we do, but you need to consider the fact that we've sold players for huge amounts (like costa and others too)... i think our net spend for the past year and a half/two years is comparable to clubs like crystal palace if i'm not mistaken (i think isaw that somewhere)... But yeah, we have still bought some nice players like kante more or less recently so there is still hope. I think by the end of this summer we will have a great idea of whether the club is in arsenal-esque economy mode or not

On 2/23/2018 at 3:45 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

We have 250+ scouts getting players from all over the world -yet missed this lad from just round the corner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43147821

Hmmm from the same manor as meself, oh and Joe Cole.

Pity I didn't know about the lad I could have set his mind right where to go.:D

16 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Hmmm from the same manor as meself, oh and Joe Cole.

Pity I didn't know about the lad I could have set his mind right where to go.:D

Yeah keep an eye out if theres any more :D we could get you on the scouting pay roll