Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

All i'll say is, i'm loving that a Bing link was just posted. I switched to Bing a week ago and i'm so much better for it; i dismissed them when i was younger, since they seemed stripped-back and new. 

Lately, when i want to watch movies online, all the usual websites & links i'd expect to pop up, are obscured by Google. I think they're favouring businesses + websites which ultimately make money for the system. I just got a Pixel 2 phone (Google), which I love, but fuck their search engine, it's had shady after shady nuance creep in over time. DuckDuckGo is good too for any sneaky sneakertons on here.

10 hours ago, Leif said:

No European dominance, no real domestic consistent dominance, no ambitious purchases. We showed the biggest balls in the football world when we signed Hazard, but since then, whatever conquering we've done, it's paled in comparison to what we could've done. And what we could've done wasn't lofty ambition with horrifying odds; it's what should've been expected of a European powerhouse, which we no longer are - due to lack of grinta from Roman and those closest to him.

Signing Hazard was good, but he hardly took us to the next level like a Neymar or the like would have done. For the most part it was bringing in Costa and Fabregas which took us up a level. 

9 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I would rather have a self sustaining club than having to rely on Roman for every purchase. There's a reason why we're signing big deals and building a new stadium. City already have a good size stadium, but also they didn't miss out on CL money from last season. 

I would rather have a self sustaining club than having to rely on Roman for every purchase. There's a reason why we're signing big deals and building a new stadium. City already have a good size stadium, but also they didn't miss out on CL money from last season. 
Exactly. Have to remember City were (might still be) leasing their stadium from Manchester Council due to it being originally built for a 2000 Olympic bid.

12 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, It said:

Exactly. Have to remember City were (might still be) leasing their stadium from Manchester Council due to it being originally built for a 2000 Olympic bid.

Still makes me laugh that Manchester thought they could hold the Olympics. It might have been tarted up a bit but it was a proper dump in 2000.

17 hours ago, DDA said:

Say what you want but City are the real deal. They are setting themselves up for years. I love Roman and what he has done for us but just imagine if he had the same vision as Citys owners. We would have won all the trophies and dominated football for years to come. Instead we have to watch City build in a fashion that we all thought we would.

I would only change one word of the post I’m replying to. I’d take out thought, and insert hoped. 

Some rumours that PSG had a meeting with Alex Sandro representatives, why dafuq we stopped chasing him, I actually thought we are gonna be even more persuasive with this deal in the winter window. He still has not signed a new contract with Juve, it doesn't seem like he wants to stay there either, would be a massive disappointment if some other club manage to get him after Chelsea were after him for so long.

10 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

Some rumours that PSG had a meeting with Alex Sandro representatives, why dafuq we stopped chasing him, I actually thought we are gonna be even more persuasive with this deal in the winter window. He still has not signed a new contract with Juve, it doesn't seem like he wants to stay there either, would be a massive disappointment if some other club manage to get him after Chelsea were after him for so long.

Too high profile, we will not get him 100%. Lower your expectations. Kurzawa is too high profile too, we will not get him either. Palmieri is probably our ceiling.

Pep Guardiola says he has been restrained by Manchester City's budget

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11224013/pep-guardiola-says-he-has-been-restrained-by-manchester-citys-budget

Lol yeah me too Pep i feel your squeeze , see what you can do with Cfc budget then . 

10 minutes ago, mccg said:

Pep Guardiola says he has been restrained by Manchester City's budget

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11224013/pep-guardiola-says-he-has-been-restrained-by-manchester-citys-budget

Lol yeah me too Pep i feel your squeeze , see what you can do with Cfc budget then . 

How much money does this guy expect. 

Our right wingbacks are Moses and Zappacosta, two VERY average players ... on the other hand we have Aina loaned out, having a very good season, player with worldclass (or at least Chelsea level) potential but he won't get a proper chance ... 

Just now, jernej93 said:

Our right wingbacks are Moses and Zappacosta, two VERY average players ... on the other hand we have Aina loaned out, having a very good season, player with worldclass (or at least Chelsea level) potential but he won't get a proper chance ... 

not only that...Dujon Sterling currently an academic prospect is far better than zappacosta and moses combined...

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

not only that...Dujon Sterling currently an academic prospect is far better than zappacosta and moses combined...

Not to mention Jay DaSilva, great LB/LWB potential :) 

But this is something we will have to accept ... buying average players for 20-30M every transfer window when youngsters could take their place easily ;) I would rather see us spend 80-100M on one player every summer and integrate those kids alongisde ;) 

Rotation or backup player in Chelsea, training with top coaching staff alongside experience players that can help you a lot > First team player out on loan :) 

Not to mention that some young players could push for starting eleven if they are given a proper chance to prove themselves ;) 

1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

Not to mention Jay DaSilva, great LB/LWB potential :) 

But this is something we will have to accept ... buying average players for 20-30M every transfer window when youngsters could take their place easily ;) I would rather see us spend 80-100M on one player every summer and integrate those kids alongisde ;) 

Rotation or backup player in Chelsea, training with top coaching staff alongside experience players that can help you a lot > First team player out on loan :) 

Not to mention that some young players could push for starting eleven if they are given a proper chance to prove themselves ;) 

spot on...thats my only problem with Conte....I dont know the discussion between him and the club regarding youth prospect...but hey we cant do that bad with guys like sterling/dasilva as our wingbacks atleast it will give thos guys a platform to showcase their quality/talents...coupled the fact that those two guys are far better than all our wingbacks combined....enough of buying all these average players....look at our starting line up against newcastle... atleast Hudson Odoi can push Batshuayi as the striking option...

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

How much money does this guy expect. 

yeah and the ffp guys also ff ff ff what a joke that is(at least at cfc we try!) , last 2 seasons they are about 300 million in the red with players ins and outs simples!