test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

22,268 posts in this topic
23 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

What are you talking about?  All of them like this type of football. Hazard said Sarri should be Belgium next coach. He had issues with two previous managers not Sarri. And him leaving for Real has nothing to do with Sarri but our ambition and his dream to play for Real. Kante also said he likes new position and btw he's going nowhere. Willian may leave due contract situation (nothing to do with Sarri). And it's not like anyone wants him to stay. CHO is not happy with playing time but next season he may be starter and it'll get better for him. 

Lets see at the end of the season. You have your opinion. I have mine. I still stick to my opinion. If Sarri is still stubbornly stck to only PLAN A ,Chelsea will not go anywhere.

3 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

At least City will get a two windows ban too. Apparently.

And that is not even to do with the giant  corruption investigation of them and PSG. They may end up with a 4 window ban and at least 2 years of no Europe.

Let's hope!

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

On 3/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, Vesper said:

And that is not even to do with the giant  corruption investigation of them and PSG. They may end up with a 4 window ban and at least 2 years of no Europe.

Let's hope!

It wont even make them stutter mate with what they've  got on the bench. We should be so lucky.

I don't understand why we are still being 'linked' to players with the ban on.

Vesper likes this

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I don't understand why we are still being 'linked' to players with the ban on.

CAS deferral appeal has a good chance of succeeding

that said, I do NOT see the ban appeals themselves working later on

and I truly fear, that after FIFA rejects us in 5 or so months (hopefully less time than that)

that we then go to CAS and they INCREASE the length

Maybe there is a chance to appeal? Because Piet de Visser(senior scout) was talking about some interest in Ajax winger David Neres and i can't see the point if Chelsea will not be able to sign players in the next windows.