Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Malcom and Fekir infinitely better than either of Pedro (who’s on a decline) and Willian. 

I see more of Brazil than Bordeaux so hopefully Malcolm gets a chance in the NT, either that or I’ll have to watch a bit more Ligue 1. Fekir though will be an excellent player if he can stay fit 

22 hours ago, the wes said:

Fekir and Malcolm would be great options we need to started looking for future replacements for Pedro and Willian Timo Werner would be an option I would look into aswell 

Werner is very talented but he is more of a striker these days rather than a winger.

13 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

what do you think of milinkovic-Savic?Do you take him for 70M or plus?

Quality player...at that price..No considering d lack of quality in our squad will take him between 40- 45M...we should be all over Nabil Fekir..perfect player to play in our 343 formation or 352  with Morata up top....but it will too sensible for our dumb board...

16 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Quality player...at that price..No considering d lack of quality in our squad will take him between 40- 45M...we should be all over Nabil Fekir..perfect player to play in our 343 formation or 352  with Morata up top....but it will too sensible for our dumb board...

WhyNOT both?fekir is a offensive midfilder (he should play behind morata), savic is a central midfilder and he should play near kante

I ll be all d moon if that move becomes a reality but IMO central midfield is part of our strong positions...offensive position considering Pedro's form and Willian decline and wingback positions should be our priority dis coming January transfer especially left wingback position...I ll be patient enough to see what Drinkwater can offer in the absence of Fabregas togeda with Bakayoko once Kante is back....then in the summer we can move for Milinkovic and sell fabregas...

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I wonder if we should go for VDV. 

Regadless that we have Andreas, I'm not convinced but the others defender we have. 

Andreas, Azpi, VDV might be better. 

Have David Luiz and company for squad depth. 

He isn’t even better than Rüdiger. The man is worth £40m max and he won’t be sold for that, and he isn’t worth the £30m extra Soton are asking at all. CB is the only area in the team where we don’t actually need to spend. 

15 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

He isn’t even better than Rüdiger. The man is worth £40m max and he won’t be sold for that, and he isn’t worth the £30m extra Soton are asking at all. CB is the only area in the team where we don’t actually need to spend. 

Indeed. Plus, we do have a few CBs from the academy or those out on loan worth looking at. More pressing concerns at WB, CM and FW.

32 minutes ago, the wes said:

We need upgrade CB for cahill the last three games we have been shocking at the back 

We have Rüdiger and Christensen on the bench and Zouma out on loan but you still want to us to buy another CB (VVD is valued at £70m) when there are other areas in the team that actually need an upgrade? With how tight we’ve been in the transfer window recently, we need to prioritise signings. CB is literally the very last thing we need to look at. 

45 minutes ago, Jason said:

Indeed. Plus, we do have a few CBs from the academy or those out on loan worth looking at. More pressing concerns at WB, CM and FW.

Yep. Zouma, Ampadu, Clarke-Salter, Tomori, Trevor Chalobah etc.

We’re incredibly stacked at CB. 

On 15.10.2017 at 7:17 PM, Mufassir08 said:

We need to get Fekir and/or Malcom before someone else snaps them up. Both are tailor made for our style of play and would add the creativity, vision and quality we are sorely missing in our attacking department. Both are huge talents imo.

On 15.10.2017 at 9:25 PM, the wes said:

Fekir and Malcolm would be great options we need to started looking for future replacements for Pedro and Willian Timo Werner would be an option I would look into aswell 

On 16.10.2017 at 3:15 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Fekir really has caught my eye the last wee whiley since his injury recovery. Somebody who as well as being an extremely talented player always makes a difference be it goals or assists. I think if he keeps going at the rate he is so far this season (9 games, 7 goals, 4 assists already) then he will be lined up for a big move somewhere. He’d make a good alternative here, plus he has the profile to play as a second striker if we were to continue experimenting with 352. Heard things about Malcolm but not seen much of him, apparently he’s started the season very well, maybe try keep an eye out for him. 

On 16.10.2017 at 3:22 PM, The Skipper said:

Malcom and Fekir infinitely better than either of Pedro (who’s on a decline) and Willian. 

I've been on the Fekir hype train for well over 3 years now. It's time more passengers hopped onto this train :D